✿Ice Rain✿

What do you do to lose or maintain weight?

93 posts in this topic

d rin ako kumkain ng bread mxado :( lalo n ung wheat bread,, d q like ang lasa,

rice parin ako pero d mdami, filipino serving prin, taz corn or broccoli....

sa umaga rice din at egg, or hotdog, or tocino or chorizo,, :star: prang Philippines prin :yes:

pg lunch, rice at meaties pero minsan lng deep fry,, mas like q bake pero mas pinkalike q ung grilled, nkktmad pero masrap :)

iwas ka sa soda, meron cla high fructose corn syrup dito n nakkataba eh.

d ako ngeexercise katmad eh, pero ngbibiking kmi 2x or 3x a week.

my weight is still the same.

Shape, ala fresh market jan sa inyo?

Edited by I luv my chappara

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Water..water...water lots of water.Okay din ang Del Monte prune juice...it makes you poo poo often...he hee.

I do not sacrifice my eating or babawasan ko ang pagkain ko, I think it's always important na hwag nating i deprive ang ating sarili sa mga gusto nating kainin....basta find something lang na makakapagpalabas ng kinain natin like water nga saka prune juice he hee anything...pwede ding enema (this one I heard is being used by Janet Jackson to flatten her abs, I tried it once and wow abs is really flattened!).

As of yakult..sana makapag yakult ka na!!!!!! :thumbs:

(side comment: ang panget ng lasa ng yakult na galing sa Korea...lasang gamot!!).

Hello,

Living in a place where almost all meats are frozen and using instant food is really not in me. I'm longing for fresh meat that has not been frozen, fresh vegetables. I'm missing the fresh sea foods too. :crying:

And lastly, i am missing yakult and my slimming herbal tea. Can't wait for it to arrive.

What do you do to lose or maintain your weight?

Hello,

Living in a place where almost all meats are frozen and using instant food is really not in me. I'm longing for fresh meat that has not been frozen, fresh vegetables. I'm missing the fresh sea foods too. :crying:

And lastly, i am missing yakult and my slimming herbal tea. Can't wait for it to arrive.

starve myself??? :innocent:

:rofl:

"i don't know much about love but i know that i love him.."

pwede ding enema (this one I heard is being used by Janet Jackson to flatten her abs, I tried it once and wow abs is really flattened!).

enema?? :blink: :blink: :blink:

di ba para sa pwet yun?? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

ako nga dati 98lbs..

now 103 lbs na..

eh sandali pa lang yon..

waaaaaaaaaaaaa...

mahirap magmaintain.. :cry:

he hee uu tama ka sa pwet nga un, it's really effective especially if may special night party or emergency situations (ex. first date?LOL) na kelangan mu talaga na mag flat yung belly/abs. It's safe and effective pero temporary lang kaseh babalik din sa dati after say, 3 meals.

He hee si Janet Jackson nag eenema muna bago mag concert. Coffee or tea nilalagay nya instead of water.

Ginagamit pala ito ng mga tribu/katutubo nuong unang panahon pa man. :thumbs::thumbs:

ADD: This link can give further infos: http://www.enemakit.com/famous_people.html

pwede ding enema (this one I heard is being used by Janet Jackson to flatten her abs, I tried it once and wow abs is really flattened!).

enema?? :blink: :blink: :blink:

di ba para sa pwet yun?? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Edited by blairbitxh

ay careful nga pala if kung sino man ang mahihikayat na gumamit ng enema, dapat coffee or tea or water ang ilalagay sa enema bag.....may na addict daw kaseh sa enema eh alcoholic drinks ang inilagay....tigok!!!

safe naman sya basta malinis at sterilized yung tube saka ikaw lang ang gagamit. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

He he uu nakakkiliti sya sa una pero di sya masakit…..kelangan may isang tao na dedicated na magsussuot ng tube sa pwet…worth it naman kaseh pagkatapos mala dyosa na in an instant. LOL

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...che_syringe.jpg

parang di ko feel ang enema na yan.. :unsure:

parang tampon sa pwet.. :lol:

He he uu nakakkiliti sya sa una pero di sya masakit…..kelangan may isang tao na dedicated na magsussuot ng tube sa pwet…worth it naman kaseh pagkatapos mala dyosa na in an instant. LOL

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...che_syringe.jpg

no thanks talaga.. :lol:

ewwwwww.. :wacko:

:rofl:

Hello,

TO LOSE WEIGHT - I SIMPLY THINK THE PROCESS OF MY VISA JOURNEY... IT MAKES ME AND MY HUSBAND LOSE OUR WEIGHT! PROMISE NAMAYAT TALAGA KAMI NGAYON SA KAKAISIP. WHEW

CITIZENSHIP 06-19-2013 Sent N400 Application (Chicago Lockbox)

06-21-2013 USCIS received my N400 application

06-25-2013 USCIS mailed the NOA1

06-28-2013 USCIS mailed the Biometrics appt

07-01-2013 Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt letter

​07-15-2013 Biometrics Appt.

08-27-2013 Interview/Test passed

10-07-2013 Oath taking

IR-5 MOM AND DAD

02-20-2014 mailed I-130 for my parents

02-24-2014 USCIS received the I-130 docs

03-17-2014 USCIS approved the petition (took 15 days, weekdays only)

03-25-2014 USCIS shipped the approved case to NVC

04-02-2014 NVC received the papers (6 days from the approval date)

05-01-2014 Got the 2 case numbers. (21 days)

05-07-2014 Got an email & paid the AOS fee (4 days); DS-261(Choice of Agent) sent

05-09-2014 AOS status "PAID" (2 days from the date the was paid)

05-22-2014 AOS docs delivered in NVC

06-27-2014 RFE for I864 and I864A (i left the Place of residence blank, 26 days from the date they received the AOS)

06-28-2014 Mailed the corrected forms to NVC

06-30-2014 NVC received the AOS corrected forms

07-01-2014 Received IV Bill Invoice, paid.

07-02-2014 PAID status of the mother

07-07-2014 PAID status of the father

07-08-2014 Mailed the supporting docs

07-10-2014 Supporting docs arrived at NVC

07-11-2014 Submitted DS260 of mother

07-13-2014 Submitted DS260 of father

09-04-2014 Called NVC and the lady said CASE COMPLETE! (136 days total from the day they received the I-130)

09-11-2014 Received an email regarding the Interview (5 days from the day the case was completed)

09-15-2014 Status "In Transit" inCEAC

09-16-2014 Status "Ready" CEAC

10-03-2014 Interview/AP/USEM (no record of their medical,DAD needs to get an NBI explanation letter&new NBI clearance with his "aka"

10-8-2014 Mom called St Lukes and asked about the medical results, they said they submitted it already back in June

10-10-2014 Mom mailed the NBI Clearance of my dad

10-14-2014 NBI clearance delivered in USEM

10-06-2014 Visa Issued CEAC

10-09-2014 Got an email that my dad's visa was issued

10-14-2014 Visa delivered 11-29-2014 POE

12-08-2014 SS Card arrived

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
Naku ate shape, sa lagay kong to parang tuloy tuloy na pag lobo ko. :lol: Nevertheless, I am eating oatmeal, and tea. it helps flush fats. and I think in your case, you dont need to lose weight just maintain it. :thumbs:

I'm not into eating oatmeal or cereals. What brand of tea you are using? Para kaceng tumataba na aco eh hehehe or baka kaya buntis? :unsure:

i took some green tea/Jasmine tea from China. But i am pregnant now, only 2 months, so can not drink tea and no appetite for food. You should find a Asian or Oriental supermarket, you can buy the fresh veges/some Phillippines food there.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

shapeyyyy ann! rich in fiber maganda din, tapos try mo mag green tea before you go to bed sarap ng feeling :thumbs: exercise din if you have free time, try to walk around :D god bless you gurl and your hubby ;)

nanz

AOS Journey:

Filing Date: December 28, 2008

Sent: January 3, 2009

NOA: Febuary 6, 2009

Biometrics: Febuary 18, 2009 (but originally scheduled for Febuary 26, 2009)

AP Approved: April 16, 2009

EAD Approved: May 4, 2009

Welcome Notice: May 14, 2009

"God is really good ALL the time, We praise you Lord"

"When they bring you to trial and hand you over, do not worry before hand about what you are to say; but say whatever is given you at that time, for it is not you who speak, but the Holy Spirit." ( Mark 13:11)

"And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age." ( Matthew 28:20)

"If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!" ( Matthew 28:9-11)

Ako nman sit ups every morning pagka-gising..pero minsan nakakatamad bumangon ng maaga to do sit ups..kaya slimming tea na lng everyday night time before going to bed...Maganda yung Bio Slim,Biofit tea at Kankura.

N-400 Naturalization

04/25/2012 - sent N-400 package to USCIS Dallas

04/28/2012 - package delivered at USCIS Dallas

I-751 Removal of Condition

03/22/2011 - sent I-751 package to USCIS Vermont via USPS Priority+Certified mail with Return receipt

03/24/2011 - package delivered at VSC according to USPS tracking

03/25/2011 - package received by Center Director according to Return receipt

04/04/2011 - NOA received - dated 03/25/2011

04/11/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice received -notice date 04/08/2011

04/28/2011 - Biometrics Appointment - Done!

10/14/2011 - Card Production Email

10/17/2011 - Approval Notice received - dated 10/06/2011

11/04/2011 - 10yrs green card received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
:rofl: shapey everyday kana lang pahabol sa catty mo. hehe. Nag eexcercise kana, nag eenjoy kapang makipag laro sa pusa mo. oh diba? effective yun.

I do that often. :lol:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.