angela920

stuck with NVC-USCIS

8 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good Day!

My fiance and I are currently experiencing a problem regarding our K1 visa application. We received our NOA2 (approved) July 7, 2008 and USCIS told that within 2-4 weeks NVC should receive it and notify us by mail. It's beyond that timeline already and we haven't gotten any mail or email from NVC.

Then, my fiance called NVC and was told that we should receive a notice from them after 90 days.. and that we are not yet in their system. I'm confuse because they are telling us a different thing. USCIS 2-4 weeks, then NVC 90 days? Today i called the us embassy in Manila hoping that they might have our papers already. She told me our papers are not yet in Manila and can't assist me any further since I don't even have a Manila case number.

Help! feels like our papers are stuck in the middle of nowhere.

Thank you everyone! Have a nice day! :)

Hi!

We are having the same problem. I don't understand because there are some people on here who received their NOA2 at the end of July and in less than 10 days their packet was at the NVC and is now on its way to their embassy. Meanwhile, I received my NOA2 on July 14th and the NVC have not even received it yet!!! What's going on?? Where is it? I am getting extremely impatient and somewhat concerned....can anyone offer any insight?

Thanks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Hi!

We are having the same problem. I don't understand because there are some people on here who received their NOA2 at the end of July and in less than 10 days their packet was at the NVC and is now on its way to their embassy. Meanwhile, I received my NOA2 on July 14th and the NVC have not even received it yet!!! What's going on?? Where is it? I am getting extremely impatient and somewhat concerned....can anyone offer any insight?

Thanks!

hi there, dont be surprised if you have to wait the 90 days , they are still peaple approved since early June and could do nothing , am one of them. i hope you'll not wait like i did and still do. have a look at my timeline.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi!

Thanks!

hi there, dont be surprised if you have to wait the 90 days , they are still peaple approved since early June and could do nothing , am one of them. i hope you'll not wait like i did and still do. have a look at my timeline.

Hi don't worry you will get yours soon.Ours was stuck at NVC for 2 weeks.I just received a good news from my fiance this morning our papers are sent out from NVC today,just keep calling nvc everyday to follow up and ask them why it took so long, there could be reasons. OUr case is on its way to Consulate.TC and gudluck..God bless too

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline

The NVC can't tell you why they haven't received it yet. The problem is at the CSC. For some reason, they haven't sent it yet. I had the same problem. I got my Congresswoman's office to inquire to the CSC, and suddenly it was sent. Coincidence? I think not. I would suggest that you do the same. Good luck!

Timeline
The NVC can't tell you why they haven't received it yet. The problem is at the CSC. For some reason, they haven't sent it yet. I had the same problem. I got my Congresswoman's office to inquire to the CSC, and suddenly it was sent. Coincidence? I think not. I would suggest that you do the same. Good luck!

Thank you so much.. My fiance will do that if we don't get explanations from USCIS.

I appreciate your answers, thank you!

Always good to hear a new approach....been trying to get hold of SOMEBODY who might know at various USCIS phone numbers, all they say is that they have no further info...SOMEBODY must know where our files are!!!!!

Thanks

Emily

Timeline
I appreciate your answers, thank you!

Always good to hear a new approach....been trying to get hold of SOMEBODY who might know at various USCIS phone numbers, all they say is that they have no further info...SOMEBODY must know where our files are!!!!!

Thanks

Emily

I'm just as frustrated as you are! I hope USCIS can give us a valid explanation about our papers... The waiting time is just the hardest part of all.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.