darkshadow837

i was rape

119 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

go report now to the police he might still have the wounds or you still have the broken glass and has his blood on that glass

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

There's nobody else who can help you now but yourself. I do understand that it's hard and scary, and how hopeless you feel.

Don't ever think that this is the end of your life, that you are completely torn apart.

You can still stand up and pick up the pieces. I know it's hard to open up this situation to your fiance, but then again, i suggest that you start from there.

Pray, and gather strength.

Take each step one step at a time.

talk to him....

And maybe from there...

you'll start seeking for legal help.

May God give you comfort and strength.

My prayer goes to you girl...

Be Strong!

Live your life with arms wide open, Today is where my book begins, The rest is still unwritten..

qhBVm7.png

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
we live in colorado i hitted him with the glass and it broke on his stomach made deep wound on him before he could put his handkerchief to my face that made me dizzy fell in the floor the next thing i wake up im naked...............

I'm sorry to read about this. I agree with everyone else here that you need to talk to the police. You really should have done that right away, but with the wound at least there is evidence to back up your story.

I wish my wife and I could help. We live in Colorado too. You didn't say where in Colorado though, it's a big state.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
we live in colorado i hitted him with the glass and it broke on his stomach made deep wound on him before he could put his handkerchief to my face that made me dizzy fell in the floor the next thing i wake up im naked...............

I'm sorry to read about this. I agree with everyone else here that you need to talk to the police. You really should have done that right away, but with the wound at least there is evidence to back up your story.

I wish my wife and I could help. We live in Colorado too. You didn't say where in Colorado though, it's a big state.

I really hope someone from VJ that is near her can help her... naturally she is scared and afraid and feeling terrible and in a different culture and country. She needs help to help herself !

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Timeline

Hi Im Maria

im from wa state well according to my husband you can call 911 in COLORADO here what u goin to do tell yoUr fiance the trUth and call the cops..

and they can detect that if there will be further investigation dont be afraid yoU know ...and there are counselors and psychiatrist that help u our gurl so doNt be afraid pls tell that to your fiance i know he loves and dont be afraid .......

That ###### guy go to ###### JAIL SHITTTY

Hope some one well help u just tell us where u in COLORADO ...

I am sorry to hear that such a terrible thing has happened to you.

I agree with everyone here, and cant stress it any more than they already have... it is so important to tell your fiance, and then you can go to the police and the doctor's together. The longer you leave it, the more difficult it will be to tell him. As mentioned, it will also be harder to find evidence, and will give him longer to plan his side of the story! People like him should get what they deserve, because this could now happen to someone else...

PLEASE TELL YOUR FIANCE.

all the best

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hope some one well help u just tell us where u in COLORADO ...

Who can this girl trust? She's only been here in the US less than two weeks, and signed up for VJ yesterday if I recall correctly. Now this with only the scary seminar in the Philippines to guide her thoughts...

It took several months for my wife to meet other Filipinos, and then time to get to know them. I feel for her, and wish we could help. She isn't reading this forum right now last I checked. I'm sure it would help if she could talk to someone that at least speaks Tagalog. There are five of those here in this family, and many more we know around the area in Colorado.

Darkshadow 837: Please let me know if we can help in any way. I'll be back tomorrow morning...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Tell your fiance', he should know what to do. Let him know the soonest before it gets too late and they don't believe you! Right medical procedures and investigations should be done as early as possible to gather evidences. Be strong, there are other fellow VJrs who are willing to help you, keep in touch with them. So bad to hear this, kung sa ibang bansa pinoy ang gumawa, baka pinutulan na ng ulo yan, not fair!

Our Medical Experience

K1/K2 Interview Experience

glitterfy-flpbk9170423469534.gif

AOS/EAD/AP

09/11/09 *** Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

09/12/09 *** Received/signed by R.Mercado

09/17/09 *** NOA1 (AOS/EAD/AP)

09/21/09 *** NOA1 Hardcopy received (AOS/EAD/AP)

09/24/09 *** Biometrics Appointment Letter Rcvd 10/19, 11am

09/29/09 *** Appt. to correct typographic name error (referred for biometrics..done)

10/06/09 *** RFE: Form 1040 of recent tax yr

10/20/09 *** Processing resumed

10/21/09 *** Touched (AOS/EAD/AP)

10/22/09 *** Touched (AOS/EAD/AP)

10/27/09 *** Transferred to CSC (AOS)

10/28/09 *** Touched(AOS)

10/29/09 *** Notices sent: EAD card production, AP approved

10/30/09 *** Touched (EAD/AP)

11/02/09 *** Touched (AOS: processing resumes at CSC)

11/02/09 *** Touched (AP)

11/03/09 *** Touched (AP)

11/04/09 *** AP approval letter received

11/03/09 *** Card production (EAD)

11/04/09 *** Touched (AOS)

11/05/09 *** Touched (EAD)

11/06/09 *** Touched (AOS)

11/07/09 *** EAD Card received

12/07/09 *** Welcome Notice mailed

12/08/09 *** Card production (AOS)

12/10/09 *** Approval notice mailed

12/12/09 *** GREEN CARD received

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
i made a new vj account to post what happened to me 3 days ago.Please help me what to think and what to do.Right now im very, very confused.I was raped 3 days ago.I dont know if posting here will do any good to me but im very desperate.Im so scared.Our neighibor whom very close friend to my fiance raped me while my fiance at work.My fiance and him treats themselves as brother.I dont know what to do now.My fiance dont know his friend raped me.

OMG! im sorry to hear that... just be honest.. tell your fiance. (L) take legal action for that... he should be in jail!!!! :bonk::bonk::bonk:

Naturalization

01-04-2012 --- N400 sent

01-11-2012 --- Check Cashed

01-10-2012 --- NOA1

02-07-2012 --- Biometrics

02-14-2012 --- Yellow Letter (it says "bring any state issued ID" for interview)

02-24-2012 --- Placed in line for Interview Scheduling

02-27-2012 --- Interview Letter sent out

03-02-2012 --- Interview Letter received

04-02-2012 --- INTERVIEW- passed!

05-01-2012 --- Oath scheduled/ Oath Letter Sent

05-16-2012 --- Oath Taking! I am now a USC!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IR-5

05-17-2012 --- I-130 Sent

05-29-2012 --- NOA1

09-24-2012 --- NOA2

10-11-2012 --- Received Case Number via email

10-12-2012 --- Mailed AOS

10-24-2012 --- Mailed DS-230

11-16-2012 --- Case Complete

11-27-2012 --- Received interview schedule via email

11-05-2012 --- Early Medical day 1

11-06-2012 --- Medical Day 2 -PASSED!

01-03-2013 --- Interview- APRROVED!

01-10-2013 --- VISA Received

01-14-2013 --- POE LAX

Timeline

I'm so sorry to hear that! i know you're in pain but please be strong and tell your fiance (he has the right to know) about what happend he will surely understand and support you! don't lose hope! and have a police report and fight for your right! nobody deserves to be abused! god be with you! i'll pray for you and your fiance!

nanz

AOS Journey:

Filing Date: December 28, 2008

Sent: January 3, 2009

NOA: Febuary 6, 2009

Biometrics: Febuary 18, 2009 (but originally scheduled for Febuary 26, 2009)

AP Approved: April 16, 2009

EAD Approved: May 4, 2009

Welcome Notice: May 14, 2009

"God is really good ALL the time, We praise you Lord"

"When they bring you to trial and hand you over, do not worry before hand about what you are to say; but say whatever is given you at that time, for it is not you who speak, but the Holy Spirit." ( Mark 13:11)

"And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age." ( Matthew 28:20)

"If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!" ( Matthew 28:9-11)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

if u cant tell your "fiance" you gotta inform your immediate family!!!! if the victim wont tell, the rapist will feel more confident in doing the same thing to the same victim again - this leads to trauma to the victim.

why scared of telling your fiance? he suppose to be your other half, there should be nothing to hide between the 2 of you.

my prayers are with you.

------------------------

K-1

Jan 2008 - application was sent back to us due to mis sent to Chicago instead of California

Jan - sent application

Jun 27 - NOA2 by the mailbox!!! (found out that d 2nd touch was d approval..sweet!)

Jul 3 - NVC sent letter to petitioner

Jul 15 - confirmation letter received (tnk u my dear DHL)

Jul 17- 1st day - medical exam SLEC (on hold and waiting for it to be done successfully) July 31- PASSED!

Aug 28 - USEM interview date! (eto' na!) - PASSED - PINK SLIP ONLY!

Sept 26 - PAL departure - MNL-LAX

NOV 23 - Church wedding

AOS

Jan 30 2009 - AOS with EAD and AP submitted to Chi, IL

Feb 4 - check cleared

Feb 10 - AOS, EAD, AP NOA1 received!

Feb 19 - Biometric appointment letter received

Feb 28 - Biometrics schedule

Mar 28 - AP and interview invitation received by mail

Apr 2 - EAD card recieved

May 15 - Interview Schedule - APPROVED!

Jun 25 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED ON MAIL Dated June 16

Darkshadow,

If you haven't been able to talk to your fiance or report this to the police, please call the rape crisis line 1-800-656-HOPE (4673) or 970-472-4200 and talk to a counselor. They are located in Fort Collins in northern Colorado, but can refer you to help in Colorado wherever you are. Do not go through this alone. My prayers are with you. My daughter was raped and I understand how devastating this can be, how easy it is to blame oneself and how scared you must be to report it or talk about it. If you are in the western part of the state pm me if you would like and I can help you with local resources. You can get past this, but not without support.

Thai Mom

"we live in colorado i hitted him with the glass and it broke on his stomach made deep wound on him before he could put his handkerchief to my face that made me dizzy fell in the floor the next thing i wake up im naked............... "

Don't know about this. Sounds a bit fishy! Actually I hope it is!!!

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
"we live in colorado i hitted him with the glass and it broke on his stomach made deep wound on him before he could put his handkerchief to my face that made me dizzy fell in the floor the next thing i wake up im naked............... "

Don't know about this. Sounds a bit fishy! Actually I hope it is!!!

I have the same feeling. I hope this is a hoax. The site administrator can tell the IP address of the OP to see if it is indeed in Colorado. Im gonna send him an email now. This is a serious matter.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

FYI... I've just reported this thread to the site administrators to see the legitimacy of the location of the OP.

To the OP....

If everything you said is true, please follow the advice of everyone here. They all mean well. Nothing can happen to you. We have laws here in the US to protect everyone, including people in between immigrant status. All you need to do is dial 911 and report what happened.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.