rosal548

Translate this please

36 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
ok I got another one i guess she has been making mistakes lately...........

Mga dagko naman mi....Ghatag ra ig.Agaw nila ma ui....nindot kau kay dili mamaak...hahaha....saba kau mga bayot diri, nalingaw mi...

how about that one..........

It is obviously you dont trust your wife at all....always remember Love should be founded with trust and consideration...

curiosity may play a part in him wanting to know what it means.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Mga dagko naman mi....Ghatag ra ig.Agaw nila ma ui....nindot kau kay dili mamaak...hahaha....saba kau mga bayot diri, nalingaw mi...

It is obviously you dont trust your wife at all....always remember Love should be founded with trust and consideration...

yes i am curious to know what it means, i feel like i am being left out of the loop if i am not able to understand.

yes i am curious to know what it means, i feel like i am being left out of the loop if i am not able to understand.

If you are that curious, wouldn't it be better if you ask your fiancee directly what it means? Just tell her she has been mistakenly sending some messages to you.

I can understand your curiousity but I can also understand Rickmj's comment. If I missent something to my fiance and he goes around asking somebody else about its meaning, I would feel hurt coz not being able to ask me directly shows lack of trust, I would feel like he don't want to ask me becoz he don't trust me enough to tell him the truth. But then that is just me. It is a good thing that when I missent some text message to my fiance before, he immediately informed me about it, even joked about it, he didn't even asked what it meant but I told him anyway.

Now for the translation: It's already big... it's given by thier cousin... it's really nice coz it doesn't bite... the gays are so noisy (probably means they are being very funny), we are enjoying it.

(your fiancee could give a better translation though, just try asking her)

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
:innocent: is her cell phone don't have sent item?.. I am asking only :whistle:

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

Timeline

If you are that curious, wouldn't it be better if you ask your fiancee directly what it means? Just tell her she has been mistakenly sending some messages to you.

I can understand your curiousity but I can also understand Rickmj's comment. If I missent something to my fiance and he goes around asking somebody else about its meaning, I would feel hurt coz not being able to ask me directly shows lack of trust, I would feel like he don't want to ask me becoz he don't trust me enough to tell him the truth. But then that is just me. It is a good thing that when I missent some text message to my fiance before, he immediately informed me about it, even joked about it, he didn't even asked what it meant but I told him anyway.

Now for the translation: It's already big... it's given by thier cousin... it's really nice coz it doesn't bite... the gays are so noisy (probably means they are being very funny), we are enjoying it.

I asked her but i did not get a reply till about 3hours later, probably a network lag.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

i totally agree with u! i will send my husband to hell if he would go in the net looking for answers that i myself can explain clearly! :thumbs::thumbs:

Love is an unexpected thing...and when it arrives grab it with all ur heart....it may pass u jsut once.......

1_217966694l.jpg

11.20.07 : mailed I130

01.23.08 : NOA1

04.21.08 : mailed I129F

04.22.08 : NOA1

05.14.08 : NOA2 both for I 130 and I 129F

06.26.08 : medical exam 2nd day PASSED!!

07.09.08 : interview day! PASSED! PINK SLIP!

07.15.08 : visa on hand!!!

08.01.08 : POE SFO (home with my papi!)

Timeline

i totally agree with u! i will send my husband to hell if he would go in the net looking for answers that i myself can explain clearly! :thumbs::thumbs:

I asked her and she said "SECRET............."

Hmmmmm... that's not good. :whistle:

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hehehe..saying "secret" has been part of bisaya expressions..like when someone asks what i am doing..i smile and say "secret"...i do tell my husband that phrase "secret" or secreto para bibo...there's no offense to that word but it drives him nuts and bugs me to tell what is the secret....we just say that when we dont want to make long explanation or too tired to explain or cannot find the right words to explain something :)

Edited by shining_angel

AOS -
08-08-08 - Filed AOS with EAD and AP
08-18-08 - NOA for EAD,AP and AOS
08-21-08 - Received Biometrics Appointment Letter
09-09-08 - Biometrics Appointment 10am Kansas City
09-18-08 - I-485 transferred to CSC (got an email from USCIS)
10-07-08 - EAD Touched
10-19-08 - My birthday / Found out I am Pregnant!
10-22-08 - Grief, Pain, Sadness
11-06-08 - EAD card ordered; AP approved (USCIS website)
01-16-09 - AOS Touched
02-23-09 - Green Card (conditional) and welcome letter received in the mail
02-24-09 - Got the job in boyce and bynum lab

"When I bring my worries b4 d throne of Grace, I am at peace bcos I know my God is in full control"

My Website

I have a felling she might have sent you those messages intentionally just to Pi*s you off:))

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Love is an unexpected thing...and when it arrives grab it with all ur heart....it may pass u jsut once.......

1_217966694l.jpg

11.20.07 : mailed I130

01.23.08 : NOA1

04.21.08 : mailed I129F

04.22.08 : NOA1

05.14.08 : NOA2 both for I 130 and I 129F

06.26.08 : medical exam 2nd day PASSED!!

07.09.08 : interview day! PASSED! PINK SLIP!

07.15.08 : visa on hand!!!

08.01.08 : POE SFO (home with my papi!)

Timeline

no harm in asking if you don't understand... but i suggest that u should text her back hey speak english :devil: u are talking visayan there i can't understand some of it nyahahahahaha

Strike till the IRON is HOT

K3 flow

wedding date 04/24/07

130 sent 07/27/07

noa1 09/10/07

noa2 03/13/08

129f sent 09/10/07

noa1 09/24/07

noa2 03/13/08

package rcvd by NVC 04/04/08

date rcvd by consulate 04/09/08

passed - my medical 05/15/08

APPROVED - interview date (K3 visa ) 05/28/08

VISA delivered - - - - - June 05, 2008

POE @ Detroit - - - - - - June 21, 2008

submit AOS application to Chicago Lockbox - - - May 14, 2009

Check encashed - - - - - - - - -- - - -- -- - --- --- May 22, 2009

NOA1 for AOS & EAD received- - - - - -- --------- -May 26, 2009

Letter for Biometrics received from the mail----- June 11, 2009

Appointment for Biometrics------------------------ June 26, 2009

Card Production Ordered 4 EAD------------------- June 26, 2009

EAD approval - - - - - - - - - -- - -- - - - - - - -- -- July 02, 2009

Received EAD from the mail ----------------------- July 06,2009

Received noticed for I-485 - ----------------------- July 11, 2009

Schedule for Interview & Passed ---------------- August 12, 2009

Green Card Production --------------------------- August 12, 2009

Welcome Notice Received------------------------- August 20,2009

GCard/PR received-------------------------------- August 24, 2009

Timeline
I have a felling she might have sent you those messages intentionally just to Pi*s you off:))

:whistle:

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.