ninzie

I-751 QUESTIONS

13 posts in this topic

these are the only dosuments that i have and im about to submit my paperworks on septemeber...

joint tax returns

copy of my green card

copy of our apartment lease

copy of our utility bill

copy of our stimulus checks

copy of joint bank statements

copy of our health insurance

copy of our credit card together

copy of our kaiser card

copy of our mariage certificate

pictures from our anniversary

affidavits from y sister-in law and brother in law

** this are all i have because of my husband's bankruptcy problem.. i couldnt add him in our car insurance and car loan because they wont approve of it** please let me know if these are ok...

these are the only dosuments that i have and im about to submit my paperworks on septemeber...

joint tax returns

copy of my green card

copy of our utility bill

copy of our kaiser card

** this are all i have because of my husband's bankruptcy problem.. i couldnt add him in our car insurance and car loan because they wont approve of it** please let me know if these are ok...

Do an of you have life insurance with the other as the beneficiary?

Edited by usuklove

The list is quite reasonable. A few more photos won't hurt. Also, try to make sure you've covered all of the last two years (ie all tax returns together not just most recent, utility bills from every couple of months since you've been here etc etc)

yeah.. but the prob is that we live with my parents so the utility bill was under their name at first and we just recently added my name and my husband's name on it so i wont be able to provide bills since we got married.. i dont know if that will be ok or not.. we only have one tax return coz i didnt start working until jan 2007 because we got maried on july 2006 didnt get my social till january.. so we only have one income tax return..

The list is quite reasonable. A few more photos won't hurt. Also, try to make sure you've covered all of the last two years (ie all tax returns together not just most recent, utility bills from every couple of months since you've been here etc etc)

I back up "more pictures".

Pictures are still worth a thousand words!

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

I would also add copies of both your driver's licenses or State ID cards showing both of you at the same address. For your tax returns, I suggest sending tax transcripts from the IRS.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

joint tax returns

copy of my green card

copy of our utility bill

copy of our kaiser card

A cover letter with Dear Sirs: Re your full name and A# application for I-751.

Please find enclosed a check for application fee amount and biometrics amount for the total amount of $xxx.xx and the enclosed evidence listing your evidence.

List.

These are financially hard times for many of us, but a very brief description like, my husband was laid off, we purchased a home or whatever, had to file bankruptcy, we had moved in with my parents, I did find a job to help so can only submit one tax return. My husband and I are deeply in love and committed to work through these hard times with the help of my parents, we had to put off having a baby, etc.

Don't get emotional, keep it short and direct, be honest and keep the total letter on one single page. These letters are difficult to craft, but that way they will know what's going on and won't have questions.

But it's up to you.

joint tax returns

copy of my green card

copy of our utility bill

copy of our kaiser card

Please find enclosed a check for application fee amount and biometrics amount for the total amount of $xxx.xx and the enclosed evidence listing your evidence.

List.

These are financially hard times for many of us, but a very brief description like, my husband was laid off, we purchased a home or whatever, had to file bankruptcy, we had moved in with my parents, I did find a job to help so can only submit one tax return. My husband and I are deeply in love and committed to work through these hard times with the help of my parents, we had to put off having a baby, etc.

Don't get emotional, keep it short and direct, be honest and keep the total letter on one single page. These letters are difficult to craft, but that way they will know what's going on and won't have questions.

But it's up to you.

joint tax returns

copy of my green card

copy of our utility bill

copy of our kaiser card

List.

But it's up to you.

I would also add copies of both your driver's licenses or State ID cards showing both of you at the same address. For your tax returns, I suggest sending tax transcripts from the IRS.

the prob is that we changed our address thru online and we didnt renew our driver's liscence with the new address...

joint tax returns

copy of my green card

copy of our utility bill

copy of our kaiser card

List.

But it's up to you.

the prob is that we changed our address thru online and we didnt renew our driver's liscence with the new address...

You should update your driver's licenses or State ID's ASAP. You should be able to walk in and get it done and have the new ones the same day. Also, I am not sure what the laws are in your State, but in Iowa, I think you have to update your IDs after moving.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Copies of some paycheck stubs showing the same address?

Some junk mail with your address on it?

Christmas Cards?

The white card the conditional green card came on?

You can download an Advanced Directive and have each other fill them out, name the other as decision maker in emergencies where you are incapacitated, and have them notarized.

Joint insurances....health, life, auto?

Any retirement where the other is the beneficiary?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

your list looks good... do you have any bills or memberships etc. that are either in just your name or just in your husband's name?? I would include those because it would show you live at the same address...

joint tax returns

copy of my green card

copy of our utility bill

copy of our kaiser card

List.

But it's up to you.

You should update your driver's licenses or State ID's ASAP. You should be able to walk in and get it done and have the new ones the same day. Also, I am not sure what the laws are in your State, but in Iowa, I think you have to update your IDs after moving.

here in Cali you can update the address on your DL online but the address on your card stays the same.. they say to just put a piece of paper with your new address in your wallet along with your DL....

Edited by *Marilyn*
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Copies of some paycheck stubs showing the same address?

Some junk mail with your address on it?

Christmas Cards?

The white card the conditional green card came on?

You can download an Advanced Directive and have each other fill them out, name the other as decision maker in emergencies where you are incapacitated, and have them notarized.

Joint insurances....health, life, auto?

Any retirement where the other is the beneficiary?

yeah what is advance directive?? we only have health insurance together, i cant even put my husband's name on our car insurance because the rate that we have to pay will be double the amount and right now we dont even have that much money so we have to save up...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.