3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
y'all need to lighten up on consolemaster... his english isn't very good but he tries.

he reminds you of yourself in your younger days, eh? :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Mexico is a Narco Terrorist State, plain and simple. Talk about filth and corruption at it's best, go visit ole MEXICO sometime. Disgusting. That country's main export is drugs and illegal labor. :star:

Thu Aug 7, 2008 3:08pm EDTMEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Mexican President Felipe Calderon, dogged by a rising wave of violence, urged Congress on Thursday to pass a bill that would sentence kidnappers to life imprisonment without parole.

Calderon's appeal came days after the body of the 14-year-old son of a sports retail tycoon was found in the trunk of a car in Mexico City. The teenager was kidnapped more than a month ago and killed despite his family paying a ransom.

Several policemen have been arrested for the kidnapping.

"We can not allow fear and terror caused by organized crime to take control of our nation," Calderon told reporters.

Calderon's initiative would set a sentence of life in prison for fatal or particularly brutal abductions and the kidnapping of minors.

Calderon has made crime-fighting a cornerstone of his administration since taking office in December 2006 and has deployed thousands of troops and police across the country to hunt down members of drug-smuggling gangs.

He sent a proposal to Mexico's Senate in March 2007 to increase kidnapping sentences and now wants Congress to review and pass that proposal.

Current sentences for kidnapping vary depending on the state where the abduction takes place, but maximum terms can be as many as 40 years.

Calderon's cousin was abducted at gunpoint, beaten and held for several hours in January. He was dropped back at his home in the western state of Michoacan hours later, media reported.

(Reporting by Cyntia Barrera Diaz, editing by Patricia Zengerle)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
Mexico is a Narco Terrorist State, plain and simple. Talk about filth and corruption at it's best, go visit ole MEXICO sometime. Disgusting. That country's main export is drugs and illegal labor. :star:

Thu Aug 7, 2008 3:08pm EDTMEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Mexican President Felipe Calderon, dogged by a rising wave of violence, urged Congress on Thursday to pass a bill that would sentence kidnappers to life imprisonment without parole.

Calderon's appeal came days after the body of the 14-year-old son of a sports retail tycoon was found in the trunk of a car in Mexico City. The teenager was kidnapped more than a month ago and killed despite his family paying a ransom.

"We can not allow fear and terror caused by organized crime to take control of our nation," Calderon told reporters.

Calderon's initiative would set a sentence of life in prison for fatal or particularly brutal abductions and the kidnapping of minors.

Calderon has made crime-fighting a cornerstone of his administration since taking office in December 2006 and has deployed thousands of troops and police across the country to hunt down members of drug-smuggling gangs.

He sent a proposal to Mexico's Senate in March 2007 to increase kidnapping sentences and now wants Congress to review and pass that proposal.

Current sentences for kidnapping vary depending on the state where the abduction takes place, but maximum terms can be as many as 40 years.

Calderon's cousin was abducted at gunpoint, beaten and held for several hours in January. He was dropped back at his home in the western state of Michoacan hours later, media reported.

Is he egging us on to get our panties in a twist and answer that statement?

Joined Blog Dorkdom. Read here: Visit My Website

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

good.. don't go.. we want decent tourists.. not dbags

we don't want you there

Edited by pedroh

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

Timeline

Sorry already been there and out of it. Just stating a simple fact and reality, just ask anyone living there that is decent and normal even they know it. :wacko:

good.. don't go.. we want decent tourists.. not dbags

we don't want you there

Filed: Timeline
Sorry already been there and out of it. Just stating a simple fact and reality, just ask anyone living there that is decent and normal even they know it. :wacko:

I can't believe I'm actually going to give you the time it takes for me to post this but here goes. I have plenty of decent in laws living in Mexico and they don't share your opinion. I agree with Pedro on this one. They don't want the likes of you down there so just stay out. I'd suffice it to say if you were there it wouldn't make the standards any higher.

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Timeline

I can't believe I'm actually going to give you the time it takes for me to post this but here goes. I have plenty of decent in laws living in Mexico and they don't share your opinion. I agree with Pedro on this one. They don't want the likes of you down there so just stay out. I'd suffice it to say if you were there it wouldn't make the standards any higher.

Booty...ya know he'd be like those nasty old men expats who go for beautiful young Mexican women! You may have met the ones...they brag about speaking Spanish when they can't for $hit and strut around with ahot Mexican on their arm, not aware that everyone is laughing behind their back!

Or one of those horrid tourists in Cancun who shout at their waiters and insult them for not working fast enough.

I mean, I'm not pleased with the culture of corruption at every level, but I'm not ignorant enough to make blanket statements about the country just to pi$$ others off.

But it is true...el quien no transa, no avanza.

Timeline
what can you expect from someone who types like this? :devil:

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute

Timeline

Oh well here is something you and your in laws could clue into, your hostile attitude toward me due to the fact I speak the truth, could be said to you also. We don't want your kind here in the USA or any of your drugs or illegals either. It works both ways, think about it. :devil:

Timeline

whats the 'kind' you dont want in the US? mexicans? americans married to mexicans? oh.. showing your true colors now.. LOL

Oh well here is something you and your in laws could clue into, your hostile attitude toward me due to the fact I speak the truth, could be said to you also. We don't want your kind here in the USA or any of your drugs or illegals either. It works both ways, think about it. :devil:

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute

Timeline

Your kind? What does that mean? Mexicans?

Actually, plenty of Americans seem to want the drugs that are moved through Mexico to the US.

I do believe that she's hostile towards you because you are an ignorant a$$hole...being either married to a Mexican or a Mexican (in Pedroh's case) we are all perfectly aware of the issues that the country faces. But your nuanced and thoughtful take on corruption in Mexico has certainly added a balanced point of view, one that will surely add value to the ongoing discussion of US-Mexico relations.