Henry Fcb

what can i say this monring

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Good-Monring every body thank you all for your Reply, Wow each monring i woke up from bed i look by my right hand guess what i see my lovely wife deshannon with a lovely smile on her face wow what joy in my heart to see her on my Arm how can i thank God for is wonderful joy that he have Given me Am so much Happy if there is another word for happinest i will make used of it when she at work she call me like six time before comeing home, well i love to cook for her put food on the talbe before comeing back from work But i dont i understand The state cooking method can any one help with that, we have a lot of food in freezer,Am used to Afrcain Food, :yes: But she so happy always looking into my eye's we hold each other and pray before she goes to work, I can not help my self beacuse my heart have melt we read the bible togther, all friend i want to tell you That God have given me that joy lovely joy and the same will be extend to your family in jesus name. what do you think i should do about the cooking?Well am a very Good at cooking back home. i need your help Detroit so Beutiful place wow wow the weeding we are working on it soon i will let you guy posted how it will goes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

"I am very happy for you and your wife. As far as the cooking, I believe if she is eating the food, then you are doing a good job lol!....so don't worry about the cooking. I really enjoyed reading your update, and thanks for sharing" :)

Edited by K&A

TIME LINE

09/2007 - Gathered all documents for I-129F petition.

11/09/2007 - Sent I-129F

11/21/2007 - Package sent back to me( I forgot to sign one of my G-325A forms) I cried my eyes out but sent it next day delivery back to USCIS.

11/27/2007 - Received NOA1

02/13/2008 - Received NOA2

02/20/2008 - Package left NVC

02/22/2008 - Case uploaded into Ghana consulate data system

04/08/2008 - Packet 3 & 4 sent to fiance

04/16/2008 - Packet 3 & 4 received by fiance

06/24/2008 - Interview date (God blessings on this day)

06/24/2008 - DENIED visa at interview

06/25/2008 - APPROVED visa at 2nd interview with senior consulate

06/27/2008 - Picked up VISA

07/03/2008 - Fiance entered USA at JFK POE & Got EAD Stamp in passport

07/18/2008 - Married

08/07/2008 - Mailed AOS application

Check out pics K&A pics from Ghana: http://missymoet.hi5.com

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

What can i do i love her so much and i want to do everything for her no 1 like in my heart her smile alone melt my heart so much is it hair do you talk about that can make all king go to war just to keep her she just, the only and the first person i want to see when i make heaven she make feel like a king and make feel like a 16, imagin she just deserve it all what do you think? do you know how i can start with way of cooking in america method?Remain bless

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

God Bless you.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
What can i do i love her so much and i want to do everything for her no 1 like in my heart her smile alone melt my heart so much is it hair do you talk about that can make all king go to war just to keep her she just, the only and the first person i want to see when i make heaven she make feel like a king and make feel like a 16, imagin she just deserve it all what do you think? do you know how i can start with way of cooking in america method?Remain bless

Good Morning,

It seems you have use of the internet, so maybe you could search for some recipe's online. Find out what she likes to eat and then google the recipe. The measurements may look different to you, because as I search for African recipe's I find it hard sometimes to convert the measurements, but you can use an online measurement converter for that too. Good Luck and let us know what you've cooked. :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.