Brad and Vika

Russian city you would most like to visit?

Russian City You would most like to visit?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What Russian city would you most like too visit? Why?

• Moscow
    • St. Petersburg
    • Other (explain)

64 posts in this topic

Also, I don't think bouncers in America can actually beat people up.

Beat people up, no. But, they can put someone in a mean headlock and sucker punch them all the way out into the street before throwing them in such a manner that they land on their heads. High fives and chest bumps will be sure to follow.

There aren't many things funnier to watch than the three or four bouncers (who collectively weigh about 1200 pounds) celebrate after tossing a drunk frat boy into the street. "Great job guys, you really kicked his @$$."

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I don't think bouncers in America can actually beat people up.

Beat people up, no. But, they can put someone in a mean headlock and sucker punch them all the way out into the street before throwing them in such a manner that they land on their heads. High fives and chest bumps will be sure to follow.

There aren't many things funnier to watch than the three or four bouncers (who collectively weigh about 1200 pounds) celebrate after tossing a drunk frat boy into the street. "Great job guys, you really kicked his @$$."

I'll take your word for that Slim :lol: I can't say I have ever seen either scenario above, but then again I don't spend much time in clubs. Vika tells me that I am going to have to learn to tolerate, if not enjoy, the occasional dance venue. So who knows? I believe I will take the path you described in an earlier post - the liquor-powered school of dance proficiency. As long as I don't have to ever watch myself....

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Since my wife hails from Peter, I guess you could say "I am all petered out" :)

Actually it is a beautiful place to see mainly I would think because it is literally Street after street of

beautiful historic buildings. Codes restrict style and building hight, I only recall seeing one Glass front building.

The truth is, the Weather in St. Pet sucks which is one reason I doubt I would ever live there.

I have never been in the south of Russia like Sochi or Stavropol but I hear it is nice and would like to

make this trip if it were possible.

When I go back to St pet, I always have plans to head out to another place such as the Goldenring cites.

I still say I like Ukraine more.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Since my wife hails from Peter, I guess you could say "I am all petered out" :)

Actually it is a beautiful place to see mainly I would think because it is literally Street after street of

beautiful historic buildings. Codes restrict style and building hight, I only recall seeing one Glass front building.

The truth is, the Weather in St. Pet sucks which is one reason I doubt I would ever live there.

I have never been in the south of Russia like Sochi or Stavropol but I hear it is nice and would like to

make this trip if it were possible.

When I go back to St pet, I always have plans to head out to another place such as the Goldenring cites.

I still say I like Ukraine more.

Sochi may get expensive soon, but probably nicer too. I really like Ukraine too, especially the fact that I can get in when I want, and move about freely.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.