T&N

petition is returned back to NVC

42 posts in this topic

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T&N,

Sorry to hear about this bad news. What is your timeline? I don't see it anywhere on your posts.

My NOA1 date was December 7, 2005. NOA2 date March 7, 2006. My fiancee's interview is scheduled for June 5, 2006 in Moscow. I'm praying we aren't effected and the interview won't be canceled.

It scares me that they have not updated this schedule since May 5: Moscow Interview Schedule

T&N,

Sorry to hear about this bad news. What is your timeline? I don't see it anywhere on your posts.

My NOA1 date was December 7, 2005. NOA2 date March 7, 2006. My fiancee's interview is scheduled for June 5, 2006 in Moscow. I'm praying we aren't effected and the interview won't be canceled.

It scares me that they have not updated this schedule since May 5: Moscow Interview Schedule

My NOA1 was April 3/2006 so IMBRA affects only ppl as says many times before only if NOA1 date March 6th or after… And something about if ppl met through a marriage broker and/or have filed multiple petitions etc.

But it not about us… a020.gif

JamesT:

That is normal. They only update the schedule on a periodic and irregular basis. It is supposed to be every monday, but sometimes gets delayed.

:yes:

JamesT, don’t worry

everything will be fine, good luck! g040.gif

Any word yet on when your interview is going to be rescheduled for?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Good luck! Hope it's soon!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Phew, Moscow finally updated their online interview schedule this morning, and Katya's is still there on the same date as before. That had me worried there for awhile since they hadn't updated it for two weeks because of the IMBRA cancelations!

Good news James.

I'm really looking forward to hearing about your interview. Elena is a week after you guys. Please post details, and.... Good luck!

Русский форум член.

JamesT, Congrats! :dance:

:help:

My fiancé was calling to USCIS during 2 days… Finally they told him, to contact Vermont Service center, because they doesn’t know anything of what’s going on. Is anyone knows how to do that? Do they have an e-mail or telephone number?

T&N,

The only number I was able to find for VSC is supposedly for "Premium Processing" cases only. Here is the paragraph from the CIS website:

Premium Processing: If you have an inquiry regarding a Premium Processing case, you may contact VSC at (866) 315-5718 or email your enquire to VSC-Premium.processing@dhs.gov. Please note that only Premium Processing cases will be entertained at this phone number and e-Mail address.

Other then that, the only other number they list is the national customer service number 1 (800) 375-5283!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

JamesT and slim...i can assure you all we be okay....i remember sitting at my computer worrying about every little thing...staying glued to this forum, and gleaning every bit of info i could.......during my time, there was rumor of a Latino CO that was making life miserable for all...now there are interview dates being changed...it seems that there is always some issue that keeps us on edge....my wife and kids have been here six months now....life is wonderful...except.....the pain in the butt AOS....our odessy will not end until our wives receive their permanent green cards....so take a drink, and try and chill the best you can....and GOOD LUCK !!!!!!

JamesT and slim...i can assure you all we be okay....i remember sitting at my computer worrying about every little thing...staying glued to this forum, and gleaning every bit of info i could.......during my time, there was rumor of a Latino CO that was making life miserable for all...now there are interview dates being changed...it seems that there is always some issue that keeps us on edge....my wife and kids have been here six months now....life is wonderful...except.....the pain in the butt AOS....our odessy will not end until our wives receive their permanent green cards....so take a drink, and try and chill the best you can....and GOOD LUCK !!!!!!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
And, I wonder if Elena's interview is "grand-fathered" into the schedule.

Slim, You'll be fine.

It's only If your NOA1 is dated March 6th or after.

[so if someone recieved NOA1 after March 6 ( like me) we need to be doing something additional?? or it is just a more thorow background check? I am afraid I do not understand what to expect...:(

Phew, Moscow finally updated their online interview schedule this morning, and Katya's is still there on the same date as before. That had me worried there for awhile since they hadn't updated it for two weeks because of the IMBRA cancelations!

This is Great!!!!

Eva.

I-130 approved in 113 days

NVC Processing

07.11.06 Case number assigned

07.24.06 DS 3032/AOS Bill Generated

07.26.2006 DS 3032 via email

07.28.2006 AOS fee paid and overnighted

07.29.06 NVC confirmed getting choice of agent

07.31.2006 Recieved actual AOS/DS 3032 bill via regular mail

07.31.2006 IV Bill generated

08.05.2006 IV bill recieved

08.11.2006 IV Bill Paid sent by mail

08.26.2006 Finally got Affidavit papers by mail

08.28.2006 Sent Affidavit by mail

ticker.png

ticker.png

7.17.2006 Replied to IMBRA RFE 07.18.2006 Touched ( I guess they recieved RFE) 07.24.2006 Touched

7.26.2006 Touched again 7.28.06 Touched again (they keep sending it to the old address) This case is stuck!

ticker.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.