nana_356

Hillary has accepted it, Its over guys!!!

106 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Gary's going to be pretty disappointed.

Only because the circus will be over. It was fun to watch. However, I doubt if Hillary goes quietly even after tonight. Until I hear her say, "I am dropping out of the race" I think anything is still possible from her. And Hillary as the VP? Not going to happen. Obama's wife hates Hillary and will not let him pick her.

My concern is Bill. Can he play second lady? He's your classical alpha, I doubt it. We'll see though. Besides Bill, I think Hill as VP is a fine idea (although there are probably just as good choices elsewhere).

I agree. The most difficult element in such equation would be a former President - a popular one at that - being spouse of the second fiddle. Plus, I think one of the female governors might add this bit of executive flair to the ticket that Hillary - as good a choice as she would be - doesn't have to offer. Don't know. We'll see where this is going in terms of the VP choice. For now, I am happy that Obama has crossed the finish line and that the Dems will have ample time to regroup and focus on the grand prize in November. It'll be an exciting campaign. I am seriously thinking of getting involved trying to pull FL in for Obama and the Democrats.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a very low energy crowd. Those Obama and Hillary crowds have spoiled me, these people look and sound like they were paid to be here.

"I'm surprised that a young man has bought into so many failed ideas"

A lot of applause to that. Still sounds unenergetic, though.

I am seriously thinking of getting involved trying to pull FL in for Obama and the Democrats.

I'm considering the same but I doubt he needs much help in Jersey.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I'm actually a bit suprised that Hillary would want to be the VP. Its almost insures she will never be president.

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!

This is a very low energy crowd. Those Obama and Hillary crowds have spoiled me, these people look and sound like they were paid to be here.

"I'm surprised that a young man has bought into so many failed ideas"

A lot of applause to that. Still sounds unenergetic, though.

I am seriously thinking of getting involved trying to pull FL in for Obama and the Democrats.

I'm considering the same but I doubt he needs much help in Jersey.

You ready for your McCain for president siggy yet? Or do you think she isn't out?

Edited by GaryC

Gary, you missed my response on this last time, didn't you? Goddamnit now I have to go search again. Don't disappear this time, I will post something on this thread in 5 minutes.

Gary,

I was right. Here is the bet, in your words. As to your question of 'when', I will put up the "Rush is Right" banner in my sig as soon as Hillary officially drops out the race for President. She may run 3rd party so you may have to wait a while.

Ok, how about our bet then. I propose that if Hillary is elected president then I will put a political picture of your choice in my siggy for one month. If Hillary isn't the president in Nov then you get a Rush is Right picture in your siggy for a month. You agree or do you have a different bet you would like to propose?

Sure... no problem. Rush is allright. I'm just glad you didn't ask for Michael Savage, I'd have to draw the line there!

Ok, bet then. Hillary president in Nov, you win. Hillary not the president in Nov, I win.

Link: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=1632180

The bet was for a Rush is Right banner, not McCain for Prez.

Also, the bet only kicks in when Hillary is not elected President in November. She still may run indie or could be written in so that remains to be seen.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Gary, you missed my response on this last time, didn't you? Goddamnit now I have to go search again. Don't disappear this time, I will post something on this thread in 5 minutes.

Gary,

I was right. Here is the bet, in your words. As to your question of 'when', I will put up the "Rush is Right" banner in my sig as soon as Hillary officially drops out the race for President. She may run 3rd party so you may have to wait a while.

Ok, how about our bet then. I propose that if Hillary is elected president then I will put a political picture of your choice in my siggy for one month. If Hillary isn't the president in Nov then you get a Rush is Right picture in your siggy for a month. You agree or do you have a different bet you would like to propose?

Sure... no problem. Rush is allright. I'm just glad you didn't ask for Michael Savage, I'd have to draw the line there!

Ok, bet then. Hillary president in Nov, you win. Hillary not the president in Nov, I win.

Link: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=1632180

The bet was for a Rush is Right banner, not McCain for Prez.

Also, the bet only kicks in when Hillary is not elected President in November. She still may run indie or could be written in so that remains to be seen.

Ok, I remember that it was a Rush is right but I thought I would give you a break and just make it a McCain one. Your choice. I can wait until November.

Timeline

Denver.....Denver......Denver......Denver.....Denver......Denver......

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

02-July -04 NOA1

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

I just watched her speach. She said nothing about dropping out. She did say "This has been a long campaign and I will make no decision tonight". She also said that she will be consulting with party leaders and her advisors to see where she should go from here.

Edited by GaryC

Timeline

I just watched her speach. She said nothing about dropping out. She did say "This has been a long campaign and I will make no decision tonight". She also said that she will be consulting with party leaders and her advisors to see where she should go from here.

I like the quote from the commentators "whatever this was, it was not a concession speach".

I think I heard her tell her supporters to give this election to McCain so she can come back in 4 years. Maybe my TV volume was too low. :whistle:

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

02-July -04 NOA1

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete