nana_356

Hillary has accepted it, Its over guys!!!

106 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
I'm actually a bit suprised that Hillary would want to be the VP. Its almost insures she will never be president.

Not necessarily...LBJ, George Bush senior, Al Gore (technically)...

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be more than happy to have Obama as our President in 08 and '12..and Hillary in '16! :) I am an Obama supporter but it does not mean I am against Hillary at all, they both have their very strong points and I believe they CAN, together (if they should so decide) bring together the party and win the presidency.

panama17xu.gif texas19sn.gif

pequen4io.jpg

Married January 18, 2006

08 JUN 2006.....AP document recieved :)

09 JUN 2006.....regular EAD approval

14 JUN 2006.....regular EAD recieved in mail

22 JUL 2006......AOS and EAD (?) touched...moving along maybe? :)

21 AUG 2006....Recieved interview letter!

26 SEP 2006.....INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!

26 SEP 2006.....APPROVED WITH FLYING COLORS!

05 OCT 2006....Welcome letter recieved

11 OCT 2006....THE CARD ARRIVES!!!!!!!!!!

15 SEP 2008.....Sent for removal of conditions

24 SEP 2008.....NOA for removal of conditions

10 MAR 2009....Transferred from VSC to CSC

22 MAY 2009.....REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS APPROVED!!!!!! :) Citizenship here we come!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
For your consideration...

full.jpg

looks like a relative of.......

Janet_Reno.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline
I'll be more than happy to have Obama as our President in 08 and '12..and Hillary in '16! :) I am an Obama supporter but it does not mean I am against Hillary at all, they both have their very strong points and I believe they CAN, together (if they should so decide) bring together the party and win the presidency.

I've watched Hillary's speech earlier. And I am watching Obama right now. They will bring the party together and McSame will be toast. :yes:

I've watched Hillary's speech earlier. And I am watching Obama right now. They will bring the party together and McSame will be toast. :yes:

:rofl:

In your dreams.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I loved the phrase "deranged narcissim" used on CNN tonight. :rofl:

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline
I'm actually a bit suprised that Hillary would want to be the VP. Its almost insures she will never be president.

Of course its not necassarily true, but this is the least likely road for Hillary to get to the white house.LBJ and Kennedy combined only equalled two terms. The last time the Democrats held the office for three consequetive terms was WWII. The Repubs only did it once since then. The odds are extremely unlikely. People just like change. Al Gore is proof. As happy as people were in the 90s the election shouldn't have been that close.

If on the otherhand she doesn't join Obama, the Dems have a lower chance of success, and if she wields her influence in just the right way, she can keep a lot of her half of the party from voting for Obama, and in walks McCain.

So now she has to ask herself, who is more likely to last 8 years- McCain, or Obama? I can't really answer that. She has a lot of power right now. So much I think that even as the loser she dictates which party wins in November. If she joins the ticket the Dems win, but she loses. If she doesn't join him, the Dems stand to lose and she can come back in 4 years.

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!

In your dreams.

I know, that's what you said earlier today about my being certain that Obama will emerge the undisputed nominee this week. Admit it, I was right on that one and you were wrong that Hillary will drag this into Denver. I'll be right on my other prediction as well. McSame is already trailing Obama in the polls. ;)

Of course its not necassarily true, but this is the least likely road for Hillary to get to the white house.LBJ and Kennedy combined only equalled two terms. The last time the Democrats held the office for three consequetive terms was WWII. The Repubs only did it once since then. The odds are extremely unlikely. People just like change. Al Gore is proof. As happy as people were in the 90s the election shouldn't have been that close.

If on the otherhand she doesn't join Obama, the Dems have a lower chance of success, and if she wields her influence in just the right way, she can keep a lot of her half of the party from voting for Obama, and in walks McCain.

So now she has to ask herself, who is more likely to last 8 years- McCain, or Obama? I can't really answer that. She has a lot of power right now. So much I think that even as the loser she dictates which party wins in November. If she joins the ticket the Dems win, but she loses. If she doesn't join him, the Dems stand to lose and she can come back in 4 years.

You hit the nail on the head. Now that she know this isn't her year she will start thinking about the next election. If Obama wins she starts thinking it will be 8 years before she has a chance. And your right, 3 consecutive terms by the same party doesn't happen very often. So she will obstruct Obama so McCain wins thinking that McCain will not try for a second term because of age. When you think about it a McCain win now is her last remaining shot at becoming president.

In your dreams.

I know, that's what you said earlier today about my being certain that Obama will emerge the undisputed nominee this week. Admit it, I was right on that one and you were wrong that Hillary will drag this into Denver. I'll be right on my other prediction as well. McSame is already trailing Obama in the polls. ;)

I still haven't heard her drop out. Stay tuned.

In your dreams.

Still hanging on, eh? :rofl:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

This is so so bad :wacko:

And ppl who dont see it NOW, will see it eventually, and regret the day Obama got the nomination over Hillary.

Either way now, we get unexperience and another BS president, wont be any different than keeping bush in office another 4 years.

Im going to bed, this has been a very disappointing day.

BTW, Obama didnt win the nomination bc of experience, skills or knowledge, he won it bc he made and supporters made him look more like a hollywood star than a potentially worthy president, mainly bc he isnt a potientially worthy presidential canidate.

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

In your dreams.

Still hanging on, eh? :rofl:

Still in denial? She will be a thorn in Obamas side until the election. Support him? Ha! She will block him in every way she can. Enjoy your moment. You will have very few in the next few months.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
This is so so bad :wacko:

And ppl who dont see it NOW, will see it eventually, and regret the day Obama got the nomination over Hillary.

Either way now, we get unexperience and another BS president, wont be any different than keeping bush in office another 4 years.

Im going to bed, this has been a very disappointing day.

BTW, Obama didnt win the nomination bc of experience, skills or knowledge, he won it bc he made and supporters made him look more like a hollywood star than a potentially worthy president, mainly bc he isnt a potientially worthy presidential canidate.

What makes Hilary a more worthy candidate?? The fact that her husband was president??

Edited by Ms.Me

Timeline

09/08/02: Met on BP

02/17/03: First meeting in person @ PHL

11/11/06: Married in LDN