HHW

Need to remove Conditional Green Card and Divorce

8 posts in this topic

Here is the docs I have for I-751 with waiver(divorce) Any one can help me? That is all I have.......... I haven't talk to a immigration lawyer..Anyone recommend any one? Will it be hard to get such case (divorce) approved? Thank you

Conditional Permanent Resident Card (MY NAME)

Passport (MY NAME)

Federal Income Tax Returns (2006 and 2007) (BOTH NAME)

the I-797, Notice of Action: Welcome Notice (MY NAME)

USCIS mailer (MY NAME)

Marriage Certificate (BOTH NAME)

Driver Licenses (TWO) showing same address

State Driving Record (MY NAME) showing same address

car insurance (TWO MY NAME) & (TWO BOTH NAME) showing same address

Check Cards (TWO CARDS)

checking account statements (BOTH NAME)

cashier’s check (BOTH NAME)

Entergy bills (BOTH NAME) showing same address

pictures (BOTH & SOME OTHERS)

holiday cards (SOME BOTH & SOME ONLY ME) showing same address

One letter from myself stating the divorce reason

Two letters from friend and ex-husband

It is very frustrating and life changing event for me. Please Help Me......... :crying:

Filed: Timeline
Here is the docs I have for I-751 with waiver(divorce) Any one can help me? That is all I have.......... I haven't talk to a immigration lawyer..Anyone recommend any one? Will it be hard to get such case (divorce) approved? Thank you

It is very frustrating and life changing event for me. Please Help Me......... :crying:

Some of the items you have listed do not demonstrate either a bona fide marriage, shared residence or commingling of social or financial lives. Those would not really help your case.

Conditional Permanent Resident Card (MY NAME) This is not evidence of either of the above criteria

Passport (MY NAME) This is not evidence of either of the above criteria

Federal Income Tax Returns (2006 and 2007) (BOTH NAME) This is evidence of commingling of financial lives

the I-797, Notice of Action: Welcome Notice (MY NAME) This is not evidence of either of the above criteria

USCIS mailer (MY NAME) This is not evidence of either of the above criteria

Marriage Certificate (BOTH NAME) This is not evidence of either of the above criteria

Driver Licenses (TWO) showing same address. This is evidence of shared residence

State Driving Record (MY NAME) showing same address. This is not evidence of either of the above criteria

car insurance (TWO MY NAME) & (TWO BOTH NAME) showing same address.

Check Cards (TWO CARDS) This is evidence of commmingled financial lives

checking account statements (BOTH NAME) This is evidence of commmingled financial lives

cashier’s check (BOTH NAME) This is evidence of commmingled financial lives

Entergy bills (BOTH NAME) showing same address. This is evidence of shared residence

pictures (BOTH & SOME OTHERS) This is evidence of commmingled social lives

holiday cards (SOME BOTH & SOME ONLY ME) showing same address. This is evidence of commmingled social lives

"diaddie mermaid"

You can 'catch' me on here and on FBI.

Thanks for all the responses here. I also called credit card company to get copies of statements for past two years...but they also mentioned the address on the statements will not be the previous one we lived together...they will only show my current one...is it okey????

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

moving this to the ROC forum

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

hi,

i got conditional greencard through spouse. my I-130 (IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN) was approved about 3 years back and touched again on March 09, 2008 and it gives a status -

Current Status: Interview completed, but case under review

Your case is currently undergoing a required review by an immigration officer. We will notify you by mail as soon as the review is completed and a decision is made. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool or call 1-800-375-5283 to update your address. You can use our processing dates to estimate when your case may be processed by following the link below. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case by registering in the link below.

My I-485 (APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS) was also touched on March 09, 2008 but its status is still the same as it was about 3 years ago. That is, approved status.

my I751 was filed at TSC and it was redirected to CSC and it says that my case will be decided by CSC. i completed my biometrics on January 25, 2008 and it is showing case still pending.

i have following questions, if you can check your applications and let me know ASAP-

1] is it normal that I-130, I-485 are touched while I-751 is processed? Was yours touched (if you can please check and let me know)?

2] i made an infopass appointment twice in last month and spoke with immigration officers. one was cordial and she said i need to wait. other was VERY ROUGH. he was speaking as if my conditional would not be lifted.... can a infopass officer really an officer or he is just a clerk with not much insight. i am scared. please let me know your thoughts

3] as i got divorced before i filed I751 (i submitted all the required documentation), can i get remarried before my I751 is approved or will it affect my I751 in any way?

regards

Conditional Permanent Resident Card (MY NAME)

Passport (MY NAME)

Federal Income Tax Returns (2006 and 2007) (BOTH NAME)

the I-797, Notice of Action: Welcome Notice (MY NAME)

USCIS mailer (MY NAME)

Marriage Certificate (BOTH NAME)

Driver Licenses (TWO) showing same address

State Driving Record (MY NAME) showing same address

car insurance (TWO MY NAME) & (TWO BOTH NAME) showing same address

Check Cards (TWO CARDS)

checking account statements (BOTH NAME)

cashier’s check (BOTH NAME)

Entergy bills (BOTH NAME) showing same address

pictures (BOTH & SOME OTHERS)

holiday cards (SOME BOTH & SOME ONLY ME) showing same address

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.