MaxOnline

Please, I need Help!

6 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello :)

I've sent my I-130 form and got the first NOA (form I-797) and sent my I-192f form a week after I got the NOA, but now I got I-129f Package back with a letter saying it was rejected 'cause I've sent it to the wrong address! can anyone tell me where exactly I can find the Service Center where the underlying I-130 petition is currently pending? is that address written on the NOA (form I-797) that I got?? or where? one more question, Due to the rejection of my I-129f Form do I have to do anything else rather than resending my Package to the accurate address?? do I have to start for the scratch and send I-130 AGAIN? Please Help!

Thanks in advance.

The Next Step is Removing Conditions!

0820120349b40a7377e80.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

I've sent my I-130 form and got the first NOA (form I-797) and sent my I-192f form a week after I got the NOA, but now I got I-129f Package back with a letter saying it was rejected 'cause I've sent it to the wrong address! can anyone tell me where exactly I can find the Service Center where the underlying I-130 petition is currently pending? is that address written on the NOA (form I-797) that I got?? or where? one more question, Due to the rejection of my I-129f Form do I have to do anything else rather than resending my Package to the accurate address?? do I have to start for the scratch and send I-130 AGAIN? Please Help!

Thanks in advance.

It's either at the California or Vermont Service Center. Look at the 797 and it tells you which one. If you need that address just go to USCIS website or it's most likely listed here.

Should be able to just send the 129 to the correct place and you're back on track.

Good Luck

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thanks in advance.

It's either at the California or Vermont Service Center. Look at the 797 and it tells you which one. If you need that address just go to USCIS website or it's most likely listed here.

Should be able to just send the 129 to the correct place and you're back on track.

Good Luck

t h a n k s for your input, and if anyone has any more info. it would be really appreciated

The Next Step is Removing Conditions!

0820120349b40a7377e80.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Good Luck

t h a n k s for your input, and if anyone has any more info. it would be really appreciated

Hi , just like Longbranch said, send to the address on bottom of your receipt, and NO you do not have to start from scratch or pay another fee or have to resend the I-130 petition, just send I-129F to the address or either Vermont or California listed on your receipt. Good Luck. make sure you enclose a copy of yur I-130 receipt.

Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks in advance.

Hi there you can browse this file where you will find instruction on where to send it:

2007-09-19: Marriage

2007-12-31: I-130 Sent

2008-02-14: I-130 NOA1

2008-02-28: I-129F Sent

2008-03-07: I-129F NOA1

2008-05-06: I-130 & I-129F NOA2

2008-06-25: Interview Approved (Conditional)

2008-07-08: Forward Additional Doc

2008-07-15: VISA Received (2yrs Validity)

2008-09-03: Flight to Cincinnati, Ohio; POE SFO

2008-09-06: Travel back to Chicago with my hubby

2008-09-29: Mailed I765 (EAD)

2008-10-07: NOA for EAD

2008-12-12: Received EAD Biometrics Appointment

2008-12-19: Biomentrics Appointment

2008-12-29: Ordered EAD Card

2008-12-31: EAD Approval

2009-11-26: Submit AOS

2010-03-30: Permanet Resident 10yrs GC

2010-04-15: Update status with SS

2010-04-22: Received new SS Card

• 4 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.