RyaNRiza

Mission Accomplished: VISA APPROVED! God's glory shines in us!

45 posts in this topic

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello dear

congrats.......... :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

My trip to see my Pangga 664374hddh5drbsw.gif

K-1 Fiancee Visa Process

Service Center..............Vermont Consulate.....................Manila

Event Timeline

I-129F Sent to VSC............................................8-Mar-08

I-129F Received by VSC...................................10-Mar-08

I-129F NOA 1...................................................11-Mar-08

I-129F NOA 2...................................................4 May 2008

NVC letter dated...............................................12 May 2008

Consulate Received..........................................20 May 2008

Called made interview appointment...................21 May 2008

Paid VISA processing fee/validated DS form.......4 June 2008

Paid DELBROS document verification fee.............23 May 2008

Medical Appt.....................................................12 June 2008 (had to have follow on appt on 26 June, day 2 of Medical on 3 July)

Interview Date..................................................To be determined by St Lukes, interview re-scheduled on 11 July

VISA Delivered..................................................18 June 2008 315pm

CFO Seminar.......................................................5 Sep 2008

CFO Registration / stamp......................................5 Sep 2008

POE Washington DC.............................................17 Sep 2008

Wedding..............................................................26 Sep 2008

Timeline

beauty2783, timcass_12, ammike, DARUMA07, rogeredna, jom, K&A, Primie & Ryan, phil and nanz, shes, Thai_family, leejoy_and_ron, ZeeNusah, Arequipa4us, lirachadsbaby, mina76

Thank you for sharing the joy that Ryan, me and our families is relishing now :) My great appreciation (F) (F) (F)

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Onli In Da Pilipins - Collection of sights and thoughts for my beloved country.

Our Love HIStory

06/26/06: Met at Bigchurch.com

07/14/07: First meeting in person.

12/19/07: Got my surprise gift through snail mail: my engagement ring!

02/11-18/08: Valentine's Week together!

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765)

04/09/09: Sent packet to Illinois Lockbox

04/20/09: Received Notice of Action

04/27/09: Received Biometrics Appointment

05/09/09: Biometrics Appointment

06/01/09: Received EAD Card

08/18/09: Interview (postponed due to baby's delivery)

12/16/09: Interview - Approved!

2_613061495l.jpg

In her eyes I see the reflection of what love is all about.

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Ecclesiastes 4:12

Timeline
congats! :dance: :dance: :dance:

i dint know nurse ka na pla.. :whistle::rofl:

:rofl::rofl: bagay ba? :rofl::rofl:

Ingat ka lagi :D

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Our Love HIStory

2_613061495l.jpg

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Timeline
Congratulations on job well done!!! Good luck on the next phase of your waiting journey!

Thank you foxy. I wonder if you're already in the US :D

Congratulations!! :dance::dance::dance:

And thank you for sharing your experience and your helpful tips.

Goodluck and God bless.

-ApriL

Thanks April I wish you all good luck too :)

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Our Love HIStory

2_613061495l.jpg

My interview experience on May 27, was a great and rewarding experience for me and I want to share it with everyone and will give a few tips which I have learned from the said experience for reference of future applicants.

WAITING AREA: OUTSIDE THE US EMBASSY BUILDING

Reached US Embassy at 5:50AM. There were already a bunch of people waiting outside the building. I recognized Cess and Art (thru their pictures on Friendster) and I didn’t have the second thought to approach them. They have the same interview schedule as mine. They were very nice. We had chit-chats while waiting for instructions from the security guards who were supervising everyone. K1 and immigrant applicants with 7:30AM schedule were told to fall in line at 6:30 and we went inside the Embassy building.

TIP 1: You really don’t have to go to the Embassy so early in the morning. 6AM is good enough. Applicants are called by category and the time of their interview schedule. (Thanks dbears and ammike for giving me this tip!)

TIP 2: Always follow the security guards' instructions instead of the vendors outside the Embassy. There are vendors who will ask what category are you and would tell you where to fall in line or would tell you that the said category is not called yet.

TICKET BOOTH: ASSIGNED NUMBER

When we were already inside the building, we were told which area to seat (still it is by category). A few minutes after, we were told to get our assigned number at the ticket booth. My number was 7002. We were asked to submit all of the DS Forms. The number 37 of my DS-156 was encircled with red pen indicating that I had not answered the question completely.

TIP 1: Double check your forms to make sure that you did not miss to completely answer a single question.

TIP 2: Do not forget to staple or glue your picture on DS 156. Cess’ pictures were not stapled on the form. It was the person on the ticket booth who stapled her picture.

TIP 3: Keep the ticket given to you. It is your assigned number for the whole duration of the visa approval processing. Memorize and do not forget your number in case you lost the ticket. There were a few individuals (mostly senior citizens) who lost their tickets. Good thing they remember their numbers :D

FINGER SCANNING

Finger scanning windows are number 16 and 33. I was assigned on window 16. There was a person assigned to assist the applicants in doing this process. I observed that window 33 didn’t have and the applicants just did it themselves.

TIP 1: Take a hanky or tissue with you if your hands are sweaty because it will affect the image of your fingerprints on the computer and you have to redo the process.

After finger scanning, we went back to our seat and waited our turn for the pre-screening.

TIP: Be attentive of the numbers that are flashed on the screen just in front of the area where you are seated. It is not flashed in numeric order.

PRE-SCREENING

My pre-screening happened around 8:30. I was assigned on window 25 (female pre-screener). She told me to give her my NBI, BC, and CENOMAR (in CENOMAR she said “if I have it”) and AOS (Affidavit of Support). She asked me if I have Ryan’s certification from work then it’s better if I can include it with the AOS. She only asked for Ryan’s 2007 Income Tax and W2. I kept the 2006 and 2005. She noticed the number on my DS 156 that was encircled with red pen. She gave it to me and had me complete answering the question. Of course, I said “I'm sorry Ma’am” with a big smile :D

QUESTIONS ASKED: (in random order)

1. Who is your petitioner?

2. How did you meet?

3. When did you meet? (the date of our meeting online)

4. When was his first visit? Did he visit you again?

5. What does he do? (She made a follow-up question about the exact task that Ryan does)

6. When is your birthday?

7. Have you ever been married?

8. Has he ever been married?

9. Do you have kids?

10. Does he have kids?

She never asked me for any evidence of relationship, except she asked me if I have pictures of us, but didn’t ask me to show it to her. Everything in my pre-screening was done pretty quick. I think I only stayed there for 3 minutes and went back to my seat waiting for my final interview.

My Personal Review/Assessment of Window 25 Pre-Screener:

She’s very nice and didn’t give me any problem regarding my documents. Before the interview I was concerned without having my baptismal certificate as a support document for my late registered BC. There was no time wasted. She’s pretty attentive and worked with agility. She’s quite generous of her smiles (which I did when I greeted her good morning, hmmm…law of reciprocity?) On a scale of 1 to 10, I will give her a perfect score of 10.

TIP 1: Always wear your big smile that shows your confidence and enthusiasm.

TIP 2: Have your documents ready and easy to retrieve to avoid delays. If you compiled it in a folder with a slider, take off the slider while you are on your seat waiting for your turn on the pre-screening. My screener only got my documents without the folders. Don’t know with others if they did.

TIP 3: Look into the pre-screener’s eyes or face while she asks you questions (they will only glance at you once in while because they are busy encoding in the computer or writing your answers on a piece of bond paper). Answer him/her precisely.

TIP 4: If you can’t hear him/her well, don’t be ashamed to tell the person. Sometimes there are technical problems on their microphones or the speaker installed outside the window (although this didn’t happen to me, but I observed a few encountering this problem).

FINAL INTERVIEW: INTERVIEW WITH THE CO (Room/Window 30)

My final interview was done around 10:25AM. I was assigned on Room/Window 30. It was a lady Consul on her 40s. She was busy typing on the computer when I entered the room and I greeted her. She asked me how am I doing, and I answered her with a big smile and enthusiastically said “I’m doing great! I feel so excited! This day has finally come!” She smiled and replied “That’s great!” :D

1. What is your name?

2. Who is your petitioner?

3. How did you meet?

4. When did you meet?

5. What does he do? (This time I didn’t wait for her to make a follow-up question. I explained to her the nature of Ryan’s work.)

6. How long has he been doing that if you know? (of course, I know ;) )

7. How old are you?

8. What do you do? (I told her about my work and she asked what do I research online.)

Like the pre-screener she didn’t ask me to hand her any proof of relationship. She asked if I have pictures, but didn’t ask me to show it to her. She just said that she had pictures of us (the one that Ryan sent in the application.) As she was typing on the computer she said that everything looked fine and blah blah blah (positive blahs). In all of the blahs the one that only stuck on my ears and memory was “YOUR VISA IS APPROVED!!!” Wow, just imagine my smile from one ear to another ear :D On the entire time I was inside the room I couldn’t let go off the smile on my face. It must be of my excitement to finally be given the privilege to marry with one of their amazing citizens :D

My Personal Review/Assessment of Room/Window 30 CO:

Very nice, lively and charming woman. Everything on the final interview was done pretty quick like the pre-screening. She had not wasted a single second. Her agility in multi-tasking is quite impressive (typing on the computer while asking questions and checking the hard copies of my documents). Full of positive comments and remarks. I can see that she was happy too of giving me approval through her smiles and remarks. On the scale of 1 to 100, I will give her 101 :D LOL

TIP 1: Same as 1, 2 and 3 on pre-screening. (Some COs ask for proofs as most previous applicants said. If I compare the sound system on pre-screen and final interview, the final interview room has a better and much audible sound system.

RELEASING COUNTER: WINDOW 38

After the final interview we were instructed to wait for our name to be called for the releasing of documents/result (whether you’ll get pink or white slip, or both). A few people on the line were asked if they have already paid DELBROS for the document verification. If they did, the person in-charge will look for the receipt of your payment (Metrobank Deposit Slip). When I was about to hand my receipt, the in-charge told me that it’s not needed because they already got the result of my document verification. Amazing! Thanks to Robbie for a job well done. I was given a pink slip and was instructed to pay my visa delivery at the DELBROS booth.

TIP: Bring along with you in your interview day the receipt of your document verification fee to be shown to the person in-charge as proof of your payment.

VISA DELIVERY FEE: DELBROS BOOTH

They gave us a form to be filled up and paid only 250Php.

TIME CONSUMED DURING THE ENTIRE PROCESS: 4 hours and 55 minutes

Arrival at the Embassy vicinity : 5:50 AM

Went Out from the building: 10:45 AM

LAST NOTE

My entire interview experience was quite memorable and exciting. Each person I had talked and befriended with expressed nervousness, of which I definitely felt specially when I was outside the room waiting for my final interview (I don’t know if there were people inside the Embassy who didn’t experience an abnormal thudding of their hearts due to nervousness, except the employees of course :D) However, my excitement and joy overwhelmed my nervousness when I was already inside the room, seeing a charming CO who will give me the ticket to enter the US soil so I could be joined and marry my amazing fiancé, Ryan. I didn’t see her as a threat, rather, someone who was my teammate who helped me get my visa approval. I couldn’t explain the wonderful emotions I had when she said that my visa was approved. My smile wouldn’t let go off of me. May 27 is one of my most memorable life experiences. It’s an addition to my list of God’s demonstration of His great love for me.

To future interviewees, I wish you all good luck. I will have you in my prayers. Everyone will surely be approved. Just make sure that your documents are complete to avoid RFEs. Definitely bring all of your proof of relationship. Pay your document verification in advance as almost everyone did. Hopefully your docs are already verified before your interview, just like mine and other previous May interviewees. The most important thing of all, always make God the supreme part of every endeavor you will go through. I myself is His witness of His great love and grace. I have experienced and tasted the works of God’s hands during the entire trip of my mission to Manila. I have claimed our victory in advance and our Almighty God gave me my reward.

I give back the glory to the One who made everything possible and beautiful. TO MY GREAT ALMIGHTY GOD AND FATHER BE THE GLORY!!!

- Riza :dance::dance::dance::dance:

P.S. Here is a picture my friend Grace took of me before we headed to USEM.

1_241647300l.jpg

Do I look like I am going to have my duty in the hospital? LOL, I am carrying the bag full of docs :D

1_291577673l.jpg

These are the docs that the pre-screener and CO didn't ask of :(

1_886226199l.jpg

The scrap book I patiently made for my interview :D

WOW.Very inspiring and very informative. CONGRATULATIONS :thumbs::thumbs: :thumbs:and Goodluck :dance::dance::dance:

MY JOURNEY

* March 26,2008- Leave Philippines

* March 28,2008- POE GUAM....nice people...IMMIGRATION very accommodating...good ,friendly people

* March 28,2008 - Arrived Orlando, Florida

* April 02,2008- Apply SSN

* April 18,2008- BRIDAL SHOWER

* April 20,2008- Rcvd my SSN

* April 26,2008- MARRIAGE

* April 28,2008- Rcvd my Marriage Certificate Documents

* April 28,2008- Change my name to my married name SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE

* May 01,2008- Got 2 Bank Accounts

* May 05, 2008- Rcvd my SSN with my married name on it

* May 22,2008- Got 2 Credit Card Accounts approval

* May 23-28,2008- Visit Alabama,Mississippi and Louisiana

7061.gif

* May 31,2008 - Mailed my EAD- I-765

* June 04,2008 - Notice Date Rcvd

* June 09,2008 - NOA arrived (PROBLEM:My first name spelled incorrectly)

* Aug. 02, 2008- Rcvd a USCIS letter that they corrected the typo error

Fast Forward...

FEB 12,2011 - SUBMITTED I-751 APPLICATION TO VERMONT SERVICE CENTER

FEB 22,2011 - RECEIVED NOTICE OF ACTION ON I-751 APPLICATION

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

may God bless you more on your next journey. stay pretty inside and out and "worry-free".

have a safe flight. i can imagine ryan's face now . :D

keep the faith-Loterly

1_928859035l.jpg

Confucius said, "Clever talk and a pretentious manner are seldom compatible with the benevolent."

Sinabi ni Tseng Tzu, "Bawat araw sinusuri ko ang aking sarili sa tatlong bagay: kung ako ay tapat o hindi sa mga taong kinakatawan ko; kung ako ay mapagkakatiwalaan o hindi sa aking pakikitungo sa mga kaibigan; kung ginagawa ko o hindi ang anumang ipinabatid."

:dance: Congrats to both of you!!! Best of luck and happiness always....

Frank and Gem

December 13, 07 - Filed I129F

December 14, 07 - Received 1st NOA

January 17,2008 - Touched

February 17,2008 - Touched

March 13, 2008- Touched again!

March 16,2008- Received NOA2 via email

March 19,2008- Left NVC, received case number. On its way to the USE in Manila

March 27,2008- Paperwork received at the embassy in Manila

May 7, 2008- Medical review at St. Luke. Additional tests required.

May 29, 2008- Interview postponed :(

July 23, 2008 - Finished Medical at St. Luke

July 28, 2008 - Interviewed at US Embassy

July 31, 2008 - Received visa

August 16,2008 - Fly to USA ( Portland, Oregon as POE)

September 19th, 2008 - Wedding

AOS

March 17, 2009 - Sent in the package through USPS

March 19, 2009 - Received at the Chicago Lockbox

March 25, 2009 - Received NOA1

March 27, 2009 - Received Biometrics appointment letter

April 14, 2009 - Received a notice that case was transferred to CSC

April 17, 2009 - Biometrics appoiment at 8:00 am

April 30, 2009 - Touched

May 1, 2009 - Touched

May 5, 2009 - Approved AP and EAD

May 11, 2009 - Received AP

May 12, 2009 - Approved AOS

May 14, 2009 - Received EAD Card

May 16, 2009 - Received Welcome Notice thru mail

June 8, 2009 - Received greencard....finally! :)

ROC

Feb 22,2011 - Submitted I751

Aug 23,2011 - Approved I751

Aug 25,2011 - Received GC

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Congrats! Thank you for sharing your interview experience. My fiancee is at the Embassy right now, I'm praying for the same outcome as you!

rnb.jpg

If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer. - Matthew 21:22

The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. - Hebrews 13:6

I will fear no evil - Psalm 23:4

My interview experience on May 27, was a great and rewarding experience for me and I want to share it with everyone and will give a few tips which I have learned from the said experience for reference of future applicants.

WAITING AREA: OUTSIDE THE US EMBASSY BUILDING

Reached US Embassy at 5:50AM. There were already a bunch of people waiting outside the building. I recognized Cess and Art (thru their pictures on Friendster) and I didn’t have the second thought to approach them. They have the same interview schedule as mine. They were very nice. We had chit-chats while waiting for instructions from the security guards who were supervising everyone. K1 and immigrant applicants with 7:30AM schedule were told to fall in line at 6:30 and we went inside the Embassy building.

TIP 1: You really don’t have to go to the Embassy so early in the morning. 6AM is good enough. Applicants are called by category and the time of their interview schedule. (Thanks dbears and ammike for giving me this tip!)

TIP 2: Always follow the security guards' instructions instead of the vendors outside the Embassy. There are vendors who will ask what category are you and would tell you where to fall in line or would tell you that the said category is not called yet.

TICKET BOOTH: ASSIGNED NUMBER

congrants!! you deserved it

When we were already inside the building, we were told which area to seat (still it is by category). A few minutes after, we were told to get our assigned number at the ticket booth. My number was 7002. We were asked to submit all of the DS Forms. The number 37 of my DS-156 was encircled with red pen indicating that I had not answered the question completely.

TIP 1: Double check your forms to make sure that you did not miss to completely answer a single question.

TIP 2: Do not forget to staple or glue your picture on DS 156. Cess’ pictures were not stapled on the form. It was the person on the ticket booth who stapled her picture.

TIP 3: Keep the ticket given to you. It is your assigned number for the whole duration of the visa approval processing. Memorize and do not forget your number in case you lost the ticket. There were a few individuals (mostly senior citizens) who lost their tickets. Good thing they remember their numbers :D

FINGER SCANNING

Finger scanning windows are number 16 and 33. I was assigned on window 16. There was a person assigned to assist the applicants in doing this process. I observed that window 33 didn’t have and the applicants just did it themselves.

TIP 1: Take a hanky or tissue with you if your hands are sweaty because it will affect the image of your fingerprints on the computer and you have to redo the process.

After finger scanning, we went back to our seat and waited our turn for the pre-screening.

TIP: Be attentive of the numbers that are flashed on the screen just in front of the area where you are seated. It is not flashed in numeric order.

PRE-SCREENING

My pre-screening happened around 8:30. I was assigned on window 25 (female pre-screener). She told me to give her my NBI, BC, and CENOMAR (in CENOMAR she said “if I have it”) and AOS (Affidavit of Support). She asked me if I have Ryan’s certification from work then it’s better if I can include it with the AOS. She only asked for Ryan’s 2007 Income Tax and W2. I kept the 2006 and 2005. She noticed the number on my DS 156 that was encircled with red pen. She gave it to me and had me complete answering the question. Of course, I said “I'm sorry Ma’am” with a big smile :D

1. Who is your petitioner?

2. How did you meet?

3. When did you meet? (the date of our meeting online)

4. When was his first visit? Did he visit you again?

5. What does he do? (She made a follow-up question about the exact task that Ryan does)

6. When is your birthday?

7. Have you ever been married?

8. Has he ever been married?

9. Do you have kids?

10. Does he have kids?

She never asked me for any evidence of relationship, except she asked me if I have pictures of us, but didn’t ask me to show it to her. Everything in my pre-screening was done pretty quick. I think I only stayed there for 3 minutes and went back to my seat waiting for my final interview.

My Personal Review/Assessment of Window 25 Pre-Screener:

She’s very nice and didn’t give me any problem regarding my documents. Before the interview I was concerned without having my baptismal certificate as a support document for my late registered BC. There was no time wasted. She’s pretty attentive and worked with agility. She’s quite generous of her smiles (which I did when I greeted her good morning, hmmm…law of reciprocity?) On a scale of 1 to 10, I will give her a perfect score of 10.

TIP 1: Always wear your big smile that shows your confidence and enthusiasm.

TIP 2: Have your documents ready and easy to retrieve to avoid delays. If you compiled it in a folder with a slider, take off the slider while you are on your seat waiting for your turn on the pre-screening. My screener only got my documents without the folders. Don’t know with others if they did.

TIP 3: Look into the pre-screener’s eyes or face while she asks you questions (they will only glance at you once in while because they are busy encoding in the computer or writing your answers on a piece of bond paper). Answer him/her precisely.

TIP 4: If you can’t hear him/her well, don’t be ashamed to tell the person. Sometimes there are technical problems on their microphones or the speaker installed outside the window (although this didn’t happen to me, but I observed a few encountering this problem).

FINAL INTERVIEW: INTERVIEW WITH THE CO (Room/Window 30)

My final interview was done around 10:25AM. I was assigned on Room/Window 30. It was a lady Consul on her 40s. She was busy typing on the computer when I entered the room and I greeted her. She asked me how am I doing, and I answered her with a big smile and enthusiastically said “I’m doing great! I feel so excited! This day has finally come!” She smiled and replied “That’s great!” :D

1. What is your name?

2. Who is your petitioner?

3. How did you meet?

4. When did you meet?

5. What does he do? (This time I didn’t wait for her to make a follow-up question. I explained to her the nature of Ryan’s work.)

6. How long has he been doing that if you know? (of course, I know ;) )

7. How old are you?

8. What do you do? (I told her about my work and she asked what do I research online.)

Like the pre-screener she didn’t ask me to hand her any proof of relationship. She asked if I have pictures, but didn’t ask me to show it to her. She just said that she had pictures of us (the one that Ryan sent in the application.) As she was typing on the computer she said that everything looked fine and blah blah blah (positive blahs). In all of the blahs the one that only stuck on my ears and memory was “YOUR VISA IS APPROVED!!!” Wow, just imagine my smile from one ear to another ear :D On the entire time I was inside the room I couldn’t let go off the smile on my face. It must be of my excitement to finally be given the privilege to marry with one of their amazing citizens :D

My Personal Review/Assessment of Room/Window 30 CO:

Very nice, lively and charming woman. Everything on the final interview was done pretty quick like the pre-screening. She had not wasted a single second. Her agility in multi-tasking is quite impressive (typing on the computer while asking questions and checking the hard copies of my documents). Full of positive comments and remarks. I can see that she was happy too of giving me approval through her smiles and remarks. On the scale of 1 to 100, I will give her 101 :D LOL

TIP 1: Same as 1, 2 and 3 on pre-screening. (Some COs ask for proofs as most previous applicants said. If I compare the sound system on pre-screen and final interview, the final interview room has a better and much audible sound system.

RELEASING COUNTER: WINDOW 38

After the final interview we were instructed to wait for our name to be called for the releasing of documents/result (whether you’ll get pink or white slip, or both). A few people on the line were asked if they have already paid DELBROS for the document verification. If they did, the person in-charge will look for the receipt of your payment (Metrobank Deposit Slip). When I was about to hand my receipt, the in-charge told me that it’s not needed because they already got the result of my document verification. Amazing! Thanks to Robbie for a job well done. I was given a pink slip and was instructed to pay my visa delivery at the DELBROS booth.

TIP: Bring along with you in your interview day the receipt of your document verification fee to be shown to the person in-charge as proof of your payment.

VISA DELIVERY FEE: DELBROS BOOTH

They gave us a form to be filled up and paid only 250Php.

TIME CONSUMED DURING THE ENTIRE PROCESS: 4 hours and 55 minutes

Arrival at the Embassy vicinity : 5:50 AM

Went Out from the building: 10:45 AM

LAST NOTE

My entire interview experience was quite memorable and exciting. Each person I had talked and befriended with expressed nervousness, of which I definitely felt specially when I was outside the room waiting for my final interview (I don’t know if there were people inside the Embassy who didn’t experience an abnormal thudding of their hearts due to nervousness, except the employees of course :D) However, my excitement and joy overwhelmed my nervousness when I was already inside the room, seeing a charming CO who will give me the ticket to enter the US soil so I could be joined and marry my amazing fiancé, Ryan. I didn’t see her as a threat, rather, someone who was my teammate who helped me get my visa approval. I couldn’t explain the wonderful emotions I had when she said that my visa was approved. My smile wouldn’t let go off of me. May 27 is one of my most memorable life experiences. It’s an addition to my list of God’s demonstration of His great love for me.

To future interviewees, I wish you all good luck. I will have you in my prayers. Everyone will surely be approved. Just make sure that your documents are complete to avoid RFEs. Definitely bring all of your proof of relationship. Pay your document verification in advance as almost everyone did. Hopefully your docs are already verified before your interview, just like mine and other previous May interviewees. The most important thing of all, always make God the supreme part of every endeavor you will go through. I myself is His witness of His great love and grace. I have experienced and tasted the works of God’s hands during the entire trip of my mission to Manila. I have claimed our victory in advance and our Almighty God gave me my reward.

I give back the glory to the One who made everything possible and beautiful. TO MY GREAT ALMIGHTY GOD AND FATHER BE THE GLORY!!!

- Riza :dance::dance::dance::dance:

P.S. Here is a picture my friend Grace took of me before we headed to USEM.

1_241647300l.jpg

Do I look like I am going to have my duty in the hospital? LOL, I am carrying the bag full of docs :D

1_291577673l.jpg

These are the docs that the pre-screener and CO didn't ask of :(

1_886226199l.jpg

The scrap book I patiently made for my interview :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.