Amby

Ebay vs Craigslist

Ebay vs Craigslist  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use ebay or craigslist more?

• Ebay
    • Craigslist
    • Other (please tell us what site)
    • Don't use

26 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Pitcairn Islands
Timeline
I found that things dont seem to sell as well on Craigslist,but I do think Ebay was more popular in Germany as it is here in the US.

Well, you could get a lot more for a lot cheaper there. We bought a really nice bed for 1 euro and an entertainment center for 10 euros. Here, LOL, forget it. People want $100s for garbage.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I found that things dont seem to sell as well on Craigslist,but I do think Ebay was more popular in Germany as it is here in the US.

Well, you could get a lot more for a lot cheaper there. We bought a really nice bed for 1 euro and an entertainment center for 10 euros. Here, LOL, forget it. People want $100s for garbage.

Someone (I think from Germany) tried to sell their 7-month-old on eBay for a euro. They were arrested of course.

The parents claim it was only a joke - a BAD one in my opinion.

We have used craigslist a lot during my husband's job search. His current job was found there, and so far so good.

11/2004 - Met in Brazil

09/2006 - Apply for K1

03/2007 - K1 approved

04/2007 - Apply for AOS & EAD

07/2007 - EAD approved

01/2008 - Conditional Residency approved

11/2009 - Apply to remove conditions

02/2010 - Permanent Residency approved

11/2010 - Apply for Citizenship

03/2011 - Citizenship approved

07/2011 - Moved back to Brazil

Timeline

Someone (I think from Germany) tried to sell their 7-month-old on eBay for a euro. They were arrested of course.

See, everything is cheaper on German eBay, even infants. You know how much those cost on the black market?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Actually that was Craigslist and it was a couple from Canada that tried to sell their Kid for 10.000 Canadian Dollars.

Timeline

Actually that was Craigslist and it was a couple from Canada that tried to sell their Kid for 10.000 Canadian Dollars.

Not what we are talking about:

Mutter bietet Baby bei eBay zum Verkauf an Wochenendzusammenfassung

Timeline
Police sent a report to the Crown recommending a charge of public mischief, but the Crown didn't feel there was enough evidence to support the charge, he added.

I think a call to the police for these ads is also maybe overkill. CPS would probably be the better choice. I thought it was fascinating though that the drug addict mother was breastfeeding her infant. Drugs pass like nothing through breastmilk straight to the baby. It is one of the unfortunate design flaws of breastmilk that it is hardly filtered at all. Anyway, probably for the best that they posted this ad to have their child taken away from them, since the father isn't exactly a winner either.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

See, everything is cheaper on German eBay, even infants. You know how much those cost on the black market?

:lol::lol::lol:

i've found craigslist very useful.. I sold my Wii there for very good money, and i know they have cheapo furniture..

u can get some crazy sh!t on it though

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Of course it was more popular.. check out the mailing prices in USA... it's higher than the stuff you bought

dH4Pm8.png