May 2008 Filers

1,029 posts in this topic

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Thanks Rajaa.....Hope ur case gets completed this week....I think you will get a December Interview

NOA1 May 09 2008

NOA2 Dec 18 2008

Case Complete Feb 03 2009

Medical Feb 16 2009

March 9th 2009.....Got my VISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I-751 January 13 2011

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I am getting so desperate........ this process is SOOOO unfair... its been almost 6 months since I sent my application and not even 1 touch. WOW!!!

I am losing hope... There has been hardly no action by CSC and VSC in almost 3 weeks now.

WHEN WILL THIS WAITING END????????

Sorry... but it is TOOOOOOO HARD... My wife and I are soooo desperate.

Kelvin

INTERVIEW

02-17-09 Received Interview Letter

03-16-09 Medical and Laboratory Exam

03-17-09 Interview Date

03-17-09 VISA APPROVED

03-24-09 VISA RECEIVED

03-26-09 ARRIVED TO (POE) ORLANDO, FLORIDA

04-10-09 Received Welcome Letter (USCIS)

04-16-09 Received Green Card

05-12-09 Received SSN

05-12-09 Applied for License

05-20-09 Received License

I-751

12-23-2010 Sent I-751 Package to Vermont

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
I am getting so desperate........ this process is SOOOO unfair... its been almost 6 months since I sent my application and not even 1 touch. WOW!!!

I am losing hope... There has been hardly no action by CSC and VSC in almost 3 weeks now.

WHEN WILL THIS WAITING END????????

Sorry... but it is TOOOOOOO HARD... My wife and I are soooo desperate.

Kelvin

Kelvin we are with you none of us here like this or even wanted the pain we are going through caused by the seperation but we will make it one way or another. Just be strong and keep busy and hang out on VJ when all else fails :star: We are a great bunch with alot of experience...

I too am still waiting as well as many others...

hi everyone! i am still here! so sorry haven't been able to post or anything.. just haven't felt well.. just got back from the doctor, my 2nd dr's appt for the day, and he put me on insulin shots twice a day. my OB dr said i was doing well and in a couple of weeks i'll be back to normal, hopefully. i have been out of work because they put me on IV fluid therapy and on a Reglan pump.. that's to control my nausea. i'm still not working but we will see how i feel in a couple of weeks..

Rajaa, i'm sorry to hear about your RFE.. been there done that :wacko: but i don't understand why it is still under final review. mine took a week to review then they assigned an interview date.. all this was done and i didn't even know b'coz i didn't check for 2 weeks. it is election time.. maybe they're out campaigning or something.. sheesh... they need to approve you already.. they just don't understand the stress we all go through because of the delays..

and Kelvin, i don't know what to say... you can always unload here at VJ.. we all understand what you are going through. me and my husband have been doing the long-distance thing for 5 years now.. pretty crazy..

my husband's interview is Nov 18.. and i'm going out of my mind because i want to be there but i can't.. i am in no condition to fly for 16 hours.. darnit!!!

haven't updated the spreadsheet at all... sorry, Rajaa...

Edited by thirdsjen

I-130 Timeline:

5/13 : NOA1

7/21 : NOA2 - APPROVED!!!

NVC Timeline:

7/25 : Case # assigned

9/30 : Case completed!!!! (THANK YOU, LORD!!!)

10/03: Interview date assigned

US Embassy in Manila:

10/30 : Paid Document Verification (just to be on the safe side)

11/12 - 11/13 : Medical at SLEC

11/18: INTERVIEW DATE/MANILA EMBASSY/0630AM - VISA APPROVED!

11/20 : Visa in hand! (that was fast!)

11/30 : Flight to USA!

Life in America:

11/30 : POE:LAX

12/04 : SSN issued - 12/13: card received in the mail

12/04 : "Green Card" issued - 12/13: card received in the mail

NOVEMBER 30, 2010 : CR1 expires

Timeline

Thanks Jen i am not sure how many of us our still on VJ lol..... i feel like there is an echo in here. And I answered your question on the other thread btw regarding tmobile....I agree i don't know what the deal is i almost feel like not calling a day or waiting until friday... any suggestions?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
update.... see time line :) whooooooooot!!!! How yeah doing Jen????

congrats Rajaa!

USCIS (Vermont Service Center) Journey

Mailed I-130 Packet on 05/27/08

Approved: 12/23/08

NVC Journey

NVC Case Number assigned 01/02/09

Case Completed 01/21/09

End of Visa Journey

New Delhi Embassy Interview 03/17/09

VISA APPROVED!!!!!

update.... see time line :) whooooooooot!!!! How yeah doing Jen????

YAY!!! finally, for cryin' out loud!! so, are you going to fly him out here as soon as he receives the visa or you have to wait till january for his job to be done?

me, i just feel blah all the time.. i can't get comfortable. i want to eat but all i get from it is heartburn and nausea.. i'm guzzling mylanta like it's water. i'm on insulin now so this has not made everything easier. if i dont' eat, my sugar will drop.. if i eat what i feel like eating my sugar will skyrocket and i'll get super headaches.. if my sugar drops, i'll get super headaches then too...

I LOVE BEING PREGNANT!!! hehehe!!

right now, the wind is blowing like crazy.. it is cold and gray outside and i'm going to go stand in a very long, cold line to vote. nowadays i cant stand being cold.. i'm so sensitive.. i'm just going to bundle up..

the other day i sent in a binder with additional "evidences" to my husband along with his appointment letter that they sent to me because HIS letter hasn't arrived at all from NVC.. nway, the thing cost me $105 to send thru fed-ex!!! can you believe that??? i just wanted to cry.. i'm like poor right now.. i have been off work for more than a month.. i sent in that disability thingy way too late so i haven't had income for the past 2 weeks.. HELLPP!!!

I LOVE BEING PREGNANT!!!

HI CMNB!!!!! i just keep shaking my head with all this wait you are going through... :clock:

I-130 Timeline:

NVC Timeline:

US Embassy in Manila:

Life in America:

Timeline

quite honestly...ive stopped waiting...i am just looking forward to february when i go see wifey...if the approval happens before then, good for us...if not, USCIS could shove it up their *** (you know what)..

but i hope you feel better Jen! i can only imgaine what you are going through!

NVC Journey

Case Completed 01/21/09

End of Visa Journey

VISA APPROVED!!!!!

that's the spirit! after i sent in the RFE back to NVC, i quit waiting.. i just went about my business and whaddaya know.. case completed! worrying gives us wrinkles anyway.. haha!

i thought his interview date wasn't ever going to come and now it's only like 2 weeks away.. time will fly if you don't think about it..

i hope your wife won't have to go through what i've been going through, cmnb.. cuz it sucks.. that's right, all BOYS can do is imagine what it would be like to be pregnant and then have to go through delivery!! :yes:

i'm off to vote!! i'll be back.. after eating my sugar was even lower then before eating.. darn insulin.. i'm gonna go grab something to eat then i'm off to the voting place! i think i have to go to some middle school.... hmmm...

I-130 Timeline:

NVC Timeline:

US Embassy in Manila:

Life in America:

Timeline

Thank you Jen for voting!! I sent all my employees out to vote lol..

Anyway, yeah I am still planning on going out in Jan. He wants to leave with me for his new life and I want to see the family again i miss them terribly. What a great way to start a new life together hand in hand off the plane on American soil.

lol why do you think i still work a part time job at fedex kinkos??? for the amazing discount on shipping not for the pay for sure. plus i end up working an extra day each week and I am currently working 55+ hours per week at my T-mobile job.

ohhhh i am sooo sorry you're having such a tough pregnancy ... soon you won't be alone to do it all, how is your case going BTW???

Timeline

lol....another discussion about boys vs. girls!!!

but yeah, i hope wifey doesnt have to go through a lot of trouble...i hope you feel better!

NVC Journey

Case Completed 01/21/09

End of Visa Journey

VISA APPROVED!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.