nunyab

May 2008 Filers

1,029 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ok you all should know... I filed the I129f only because I thought it would help but now we realized we should stay with the CR1 so I look at he uscis site and this is what I found

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On August 6, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

so what happens if we want to go CR1 now????

uuuuggghhhh lol I am so happy :dancing:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

But wait.....there's more I went and checked on my email and this is what I found.

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

On August 6, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

lol I am so gidddyyy

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Rajaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa YES!!!! Congratulations! MashaAllaah! It was August!!!! I am sooooo happy for you but unfortunately I have no knowledge of how the K-3 visa works. I hope someone can post here soon about your question. nonetheless...this is Awesome news! Mabrook sister :star::star::star:

My Timeline

I-130:

Sent: May 19th 2008

NOA2: July 21st 2008

NVC

Received: July 24th 2008

Case completed: August 13th 2008

Interview: October 7th 2008

Green card received: January 20th 2009

I-751

Sent: October 6th 2010

Approval: January 28th 2011

Green Card received: February 3rd 2011

Timeline
Rajaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa YES!!!! Congratulations! MashaAllaah! It was August!!!! I am sooooo happy for you but unfortunately I have no knowledge of how the K-3 visa works. I hope someone can post here soon about your question. nonetheless...this is Awesome news! Mabrook sister :star::star::star:

Shoukan! forget the K3 we're now going CR1 now the I130 was approved at 9pm last night.... I think it was weird I recieved the email so late in the night but what ever.

I think I have to wait until NVC gets the file.... Whooo hooooo

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Shoukan! forget the K3 we're now going CR1 now the I130 was approved at 9pm last night.... I think it was weird I recieved the email so late in the night but what ever.

well there you go Rajaa....and we were talking about ur lucky day yesterday...lol...nothing makes me more happy than to see people on this website getting approved...:) good luck!

i think steve had a similar situation like u, he shud b able to guide u better...or post a new forum, a lot of people have been in ur situation..

USCIS (Vermont Service Center) Journey

Mailed I-130 Packet on 05/27/08

Approved: 12/23/08

NVC Journey

NVC Case Number assigned 01/02/09

Case Completed 01/21/09

End of Visa Journey

New Delhi Embassy Interview 03/17/09

VISA APPROVED!!!!!

Timeline

well there you go Rajaa....and we were talking about ur lucky day yesterday...lol...nothing makes me more happy than to see people on this website getting approved...:) good luck!

i think steve had a similar situation like u, he shud b able to guide u better...or post a new forum, a lot of people have been in ur situation..

I think soooo to I think I just don't do anything about the K3 and just do what I am supposed to on the CR1 if memory serves correctly, I am certain Steve will be on soon and let me know Insha'allah

OoooooOOOHHHH I am still so excited!

Timeline
Ok you all should know... I filed the I129f only because I thought it would help but now we realized we should stay with the CR1 so I look at he uscis site and this is what I found

On August 6, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!! :dance::dance::dance:

VSC

5/22/2008 - I-130 | 5/30/2008 - NOA1 | 1/22/2009 - NOA2

NVC

2/25/2009 - case completed

4/6/2009 - interview

4/21/2009 - POE/ Washington Dulles Airport

Timeline

Thank you Mindmaster... I do have a question are you out of VSC or CSC ???? There isn't a Chicago but a lock box..???

Rajaa

Timeline

Congratulations Rajaa!! So very happy for you. For CR1, the first thing I guess would be to wait for NVC to receive your petition. I would say about a week....in the meantime, have your ds3032 ready. After NVC case # is assigned and your AOS fee invoice and ds3032 form have been generated, pay the fee online and send in the ds3032 either via e-mail or mail. Also, in order to pay the AOS fee online you will need the IIN number (Invoice Identification Number) and am sure that you know you'll need to call NVC to get this number....Once again..congrats.......wishing you the best of luck with NVC's journey.....

California Service Center:

05/09/08: Sent I-130

05/16/08: NOA1

07/23/08: NOA2

NVC :

07/29/08: NVC case received

09/05/08: CASE COMPLETED

Embassy:

10/20/08: Interview/VISA Approved

Timeline

Congratulations Rajaa!! So very happy for you. For CR1, the first thing I guess would be to wait for NVC to receive your petition. I would say about a week....in the meantime, have your ds3032 ready. After NVC case # is assigned and your AOS fee invoice and ds3032 form have been generated, pay the fee online and send in the ds3032 either via e-mail or mail. Also, in order to pay the AOS fee online you will need the IIN number (Invoice Identification Number) and am sure that you know you'll need to call NVC to get this number....Once again..congrats.......wishing you the best of luck with NVC's journey.....

Where do I get that or is that something that is assigned? And thank you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Still no NOA2 here...waiting impatiently.

Urgh; I just heard from a friend (not a lawyer) who seems to think that my husband's 3-year-old pending application for Canadian residency may give us a problem. One more thing to worry about!!

Congrats to all who have had I-130 approval. I hope we're not far behind!

Our personal timeline:

August 31st, 2006: Met in New York on a blind date

April, 2007: serious discussions about marriage

May 2007: Bilal graduated from NYU, ending his Fulbright scholarship

May 2007: notice that he had to return to Pakistan for 2 years (J visa HRR)

May 2007: Sara left town for business; last time we saw each other for 10 months

June 1st, 2007: Bilal went to Pakistan

Thanksgiving Day 2007: Sara and Bilal became officially engaged over the phone; Sara converted to Islam

March 07th, 2008: Nikaah Nama in Lahore, Pakistan

March 15th, 2008: last time Bilal and Sara saw each other

May 17th, 2008: I-130 sent to Chicago

June 3rd, 2008: hard copy of NOA1 sent from VSC

June 5th, 2008: hard copy of NOA1 received in NYC

xxxxxxx, 2008: NOA2??????!!!!!!

Timeline

Thank you Mindmaster... I do have a question are you out of VSC or CSC ???? There isn't a Chicago but a lock box..???

Rajaa

Very Slow ProcessingCenter -- VSC. OH God give me patience, peace, health and lot of free time to remember You.

Has any May filler received anything (RFE, NOA2, ... ) from VSC? Has any May filer requested an expedite?

Later

VSC

5/22/2008 - I-130 | 5/30/2008 - NOA1 | 1/22/2009 - NOA2

NVC

2/25/2009 - case completed

4/6/2009 - interview

4/21/2009 - POE/ Washington Dulles Airport

Rajaa,

Ok, Just ignore the K3. Look at Lottos shortcuts for th eCR1. When it gets to the NVC, you can call the NVC to get the NVC case number. Also you can get the IIN number by talking to the operator, but I would suggest that you call at night, they seem to be more friendly and willing to give you the number.

4-29-08 - Mailed I-130 & I-129F together to CSC

CSC

I-130 I-129F

5-01-08 - NOA1 5-02-08 - NOA1

5-04-08 - Touched 5-06-08 - Touched

5-05-08 - Rcvd NOA1 in mail 5-08-08 - Rcvd NOA1 in mail

5-14-08 - Touched 5-14-08 - Touched

5-20-08 - Touched

5-29-08 - NOA2................................5-29-08 - NOA2

5-30-08 - Touched............................5-30-08 - Touched

6-02-08 - Rcvd NOA2 hardcopy..........6-02-08 - Rcvd NOA2 hardcopy

NVC

6-05-08 - NVC rcvd, new # & IIN.......6-04-08 - NVC rcvd, new #

6-15-08 - NVC invoiced AOS..............6-09-08 - Shipped DHL to Bs. As.

6-15-08 - Paid AOS online..................6-11-08 - Dlvd to Embassy

6-15-08 - Sent DS-3032 email...........6-17-08 - Received e-mail Packet 3

6-17-08 - AOS shows PAID!!!............6-25-08 - Turnned in Packet 3

6-17-08 - Sent AOS pkg Fed Ex.........7-11-08 - Medical

6-23-08 - DS-3032 accepted..............8-14-08 - Interview!!!

6-26-08 - NVC says my I-864EZ is not original Signature (BS!!!)

6-28-08 - IV bill invoiced online.

7-01-08 - Paid IV Bill online

7-01-08 - Re-sent I-864EZ

7-02-08 - IV Bill show "Paid"

7-02-08 - NVC Received I-864EZ, again!!

7-03-08 - Sent DS-230 via FedEx.

7-03-08 - NVC recieves and enters new I-864EZ

7-07-08 - NVC receives and enters DS-230

7-16-08 - CASE COMPLETE!!!!

8-14-08 - Interview. APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!

8-19-08 - POE, Washington DC.

Timeline
Rajaa,

Ok, Just ignore the K3. Look at Lottos shortcuts for th eCR1. When it gets to the NVC, you can call the NVC to get the NVC case number. Also you can get the IIN number by talking to the operator, but I would suggest that you call at night, they seem to be more friendly and willing to give you the number.

Coolll thanks VJ buddy :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.