Dr. A ♥ O

YeeHaw Get UR Monday on!

42 posts in this topic

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

monday monday... to those of u who got my txt msg earlier... i think things have dried up so things are moving along just fine.....

I forgot my 100 cal packs so I'm officially starving as all i've had toay is a banquet mac-n-cheese meal...*cries* I'm gonna hve to go get a candy bar or something.... watchout snickers, here i come!!!!!

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

What's up peoples??? I'm not interested in work today at all. I have like 1 hr before a conference call then I gets to finish that and go home! woo hoo! I have Arabic class tonight so I have to rush home, finish a listening exercise and head out to class. I went to a stamping club this weekend it was soo fun! Really nice to meet some other people around here 'cus I get so lonely. Check out my cards and see what you think! http://marocmama.wordpress.com

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

monday monday... to those of u who got my txt msg earlier... i think things have dried up so things are moving along just fine.....

I forgot my 100 cal packs so I'm officially starving as all i've had toay is a banquet mac-n-cheese meal...*cries* I'm gonna hve to go get a candy bar or something.... watchout snickers, here i come!!!!!

Awww Amal you have done so well! I'm sure you can find something besides a snickers to hold you over! :star:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Whew! My neighbour is moving, so she invited me over to the spoils of her back yard. I salvaged about 10 patio blocks and added on to my patio out back. I'm done in and yes, I over did.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Monday MENA!!! Hey I could take some heat here....send it my way...plz....its freezing here.....oh well...no snow so no complaints....Nagi - hope ur resting well...I hope you are all enjoying the night...and I hope this week brings some good news for those still waiting:) Melinda

Edited by MelindaandTarek

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hey Mel ! How are you? Did you get enough rest last night? And speaking of cold weather......

just when I thought it wasn't possible...my furnace came on twice this morning.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I have to go to bed early tonight to get up early tomorrow. I still have to clean the bathroom and make menus for our new diet this summer!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline
Hey Mel ! How are you? Did you get enough rest last night? And speaking of cold weather......

Oh Nagi, I hear ya...I turned off my heat and refuse to turn it back on..so it is bundle up time in my house...still tonight...brrrrrrrrrrrrr

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Oh Nagi, I hear ya...I turned off my heat and refuse to turn it back on..so it is bundle up time in my house...still tonight...brrrrrrrrrrrrr

OMG i am way further south than you on the east coast and I have my heat on! Thats crazy! brrrrrr

my justification is my baby needs to be snuggly warm in bed otherwise he will wake up too early!

Timeline

OMG i am way further south than you on the east coast and I have my heat on! Thats crazy! brrrrrr

my justification is my baby needs to be snuggly warm in bed otherwise he will wake up too early!

well i am exaggerating on the cold...and my boys run hot..so they are always running around in tshirts....regardless if i have the heat on or not...so they are content...I dont consider it crazy...anywho...to each their own...thats the social worker in me :whistle:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.