3 posts in this topic

https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=of...office_type=CIV

You should be able to find one here...

AOS

APRIL 24 2008 - Filed AOS Packet APRIL 28 2008 - Package received and signed for by CHYBA

MAY 6 2008 ( Day 1) - Notice USCIS received MAY 10 2008 (Day 4) -Rec'd all 4 NOA's & Status of all 4 online

MAY 12 2008 (Day 6) - Received Biometrics letter MAY 14 2008 (Day 8) - Biometrics done early.

OCTOBER 22 2008 (DAY 170)- I-765:Card Production Ordered/I-131: Approval notice sent

OCTOBER 27 2008 (Day 175)- AP Received

OCTOBER 30 2008 (Day 178)- EAD Approval Notice Sent OCTOBER 31 2008 (Day 179)- EAD Received

NOVEMBER 4 2008- Applied for SSN / NOVEMBER 24 2008- SSN Received

JANUARY 15 2009- INTERVIEW-APPROVED!!

JANUARY 31 2009- GC RECEIVED_No more USCIS for 10 Months[/color]

ROC

October 27- I-751 Sent

October 30- I-751 Received

April 10-10 YR GC Received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

I-693 is a very common subject. So much so that it is pinned at the top of this forum.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=101202

If you entered on a K-Visa then you dont need a full medical, just the vaccination section done:

You can get tested for and/or vaccinated for the required vaccinations anywhere, and then get the record transfered to the vaccinations part of form I-693 by a US civil surgeon, you do not need a new medical done for AOS.

I-693 instructions page 4

2. What if I am a K nonimmigrant visa holder and already had a medical exam overseas?

If you were admitted as a:

A. K-1 fiancé(e) or a K-2 child of a K-1 fiancé(e), or as a

B. K-3 spouse of a U.S. citizen or a K-4 child of a K-3 spouse of a U.S. citizen, and

C. You received a medical examination prior to admission, then-

a. You are not required to have another medical examination as long as your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, is filed within one year of your overseas medical examination.

b. You will, however, be required to complete Part 1, Information about you, and submit the vaccination section of Part 2 with your adjustment of status application. A designated civil surgeon must complete the vaccination section and Part 5, the Civil Surgeon's Certification.

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-693instr.pdf

Again this in not a full medical, only the "supplement" is now part 2 of the I-693 form.

Note if you run into doctors that insist on doing a full medical, there is one you can mail your vaccinations info to that will do the I-693 for $20.

Dr. L. E. Arnold

4534 Westgate Boulevard, Suite 106

Austin, TX 78745

Tel: (512) 444-3131

Fax: (512) 447-4699

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.