RyaNRiza

Pray for Me & Wish Me Good Luck :D

50 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hello everyone :D

I will fly to Manila on the 18th (Sunday). My medical is scheduled on the 20th, but decided to start on the 19th. Please pray that my medical goes well. I have a few concerns/worries, but I lifted up everything to God. He will see me through at SLEC and I'm quite sure He will be more pleased if you include me in your prayers :D:yes:

My interview is on the 27th. When we called USEM to schedule our interview, I wanted it on the 26th because it's a month from our 2nd anniversary. However, the 26th is holiday in the US so we picked 27. Please pray that God will grant me the wisdom and knowledge I need during this time and that I will go out from USEM's building, waving our VICTORY banner!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

I am keeping all my hopes and faith because of LOVE. Thank you so much in advance for the prayers and support extended to me and Ryan.

God bless everyone here! I will see you all when I have enough time to drop in a cafe and see how everyone is doing. I hope and pray that those who are waiting for their visas will get it this week or next week :thumbs:

Every prayer counts in heaven and every person's heart.

Keeping hope, faith and love alive,

Riza :yes:

you will be just fine riza.. remember GOD NEVER DISAPPOINT ALL THOSE WHO INVEST ALL OF THEIR HOPES IN HIM

just relax and sleep well. wake up each morning with a big smile coz that makes God smiles back at you.

youve always been included in the prayers of your friends and family. you have prepared for all of these, youll do great!!!!

keep the faith-loterly

1_280971304l.jpg

1_962753823l.jpg1_759630180l.jpg

1_812926551l.jpg

05-24-08 - POE JFK

06-10-08 - applied SSN (06-16-08 - received SSN card with maiden name)

06-21-08 - wedding day

06-24-08 - applied for SSN change of last name ( 07-02-08 - received SSN card with married name)

08-07-08 - AOS packet sent thru Fedex

08-08-08 - AOS packet received by USCIS

08-14-08 - NOA 1 date for AOS, EAD and AP

08-25-08 - Biometrics schedule received

09-05-08 - BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT

09-08-08 - TOUCHED (I-485 and EAD)

09-17-08 - I-485 transferred to California Service Center

09-19-08 - I-485 TOUCHED (received mail same day about the transfer too)

10-03/06/07-08 - I-485 TOUCHED

10-21-08 - I-131 AP APPROVED

10-22-08 - I-765 EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

10-27-08 - RECEIVED AP in mail and I-765 touched again online

10-29-08 - Notice of Approval for I-765 was sent out today

10-30-08 - Notice of Approval for I-765 touched again then RECEIVED THE EAD CARD the same day

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I will fly to Manila on the 18th (Sunday). My medical is scheduled on the 20th, but decided to start on the 19th. Please pray that my medical goes well. I have a few concerns/worries, but I lifted up everything to God. He will see me through at SLEC and I'm quite sure He will be more pleased if you include me in your prayers :D:yes:

My interview is on the 27th. When we called USEM to schedule our interview, I wanted it on the 26th because it's a month from our 2nd anniversary. However, the 26th is holiday in the US so we picked 27. Please pray that God will grant me the wisdom and knowledge I need during this time and that I will go out from USEM's building, waving our VICTORY banner!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

I am keeping all my hopes and faith because of LOVE. Thank you so much in advance for the prayers and support extended to me and Ryan.

God bless everyone here! I will see you all when I have enough time to drop in a cafe and see how everyone is doing. I hope and pray that those who are waiting for their visas will get it this week or next week :thumbs:

hi dai riza,

goodluck to your interview have a safe trip

i will include you to my prayers, see you in vj eyeball :dance::thumbs:

4 september 2005.....relyn and patrick chat on filipina heart for first time

19 december 2005....patrick flies to meet relyn and m'r (son) for first time

24 decemeber 2005.....we are ENGAGED!

25 december 2005....we fly to boracay. patrick and relyn exchange wedding rings on plane....lol but true

3 january 2006....we meet with attorney to discuss annulment of relyn marriage.

(husband absent for 6 years)

20 august 2006.......patrick returns to philippines

21 august 2006......patrick birthday

28 august 2006......we travel to baguio city till september 5

4 september2006....we celebrate in bagiou our 1st year anniversary of knowing each other.

10 september2006.....patrick back in u.s

19 april 2007....back together for another trip

21 april 2007....we travel to province relyn and family are from for a chance for me to meet extended

family. we are there for more than a week.

7 may 2007....return to the u.s.a.

JULY 2007.....annulment sent to judge desk awaiting decision

OCTOBER 2007.........JUDGE GRANTS ANNULMENT......YIPPEE GETTING CLOSE TO FILING I129F

31 december 2007 I29f sent via US postal priority mail

4 January 2008 NOA1

6 MAY 2008 NOA2 (GUESS THE TOUCH WAS A REALLY GOOD TOUCH)

10 MAY 2008 RECEIVE HARD COPY I-797 NOA2 IN SNAIL MAIL

22-23 may 2008-early medical(passed)

22-27 may 2008-son's medical....very long bcoz of tuberculin test

20 june 2008-my patrick visit me again for 4time

23 june 2008-interview u.s.embassy

27 june 2008-got my visa yipeee so quick!

2 july 2008- fly in tacoma wa, with my patrick and son

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I know my honey already wished you good luck but I want to say good luck also. I'm confident you will be pass and everything will be ok. I was nervous also but my honey made it through with flying colors and I'm sure that will happen to you also.

Wishing you the very best always,

Frank and Rhoge

Timeline

Good luck and God Bless

religious_42.gif

12932.gif

January 27 2009 POE HOUSTON

March 07,2009 Sent AOS packet by UPS

March 10 2009 aos received signed by CHYBA

March 17, 2009 Check encashed

March 20,2009 NOA1 received for AOS,EAD,AP

March 23,2009 Biometrics appointment recvd

April 16,2009 Biometrics Appintment 8 am

APRIL 2 2009 CASE transferred to CSC

April 30,2009 Touched

May 01,2009 Touched

May 05,2009 EAD and AP Approved.(THANK GOD)

May 11,2009 AP Received

May 13,2009 EAD Received

May 15,2009 got my learner's permit for driving

June 02,2009 RFE for my Son's AOS

June 02,2009 Card Production ordered on mine

June 15 2009 RFE received(new I 693)

June 15, 2009 Card production again

June 17,2009 Got my DL in texas

June 23,2009 Got a touched for RFE on my son's case.Processing resumed

June 26,2009 Got my GC n the mail

June 29 2009 SOn's AOS finally approved

July 01,2009 Got a job!!god is good

Timeline

I'd like to thank everyone for their support and prayers. We both appreciate it very much.

-Ryan

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Onli In Da Pilipins - Collection of sights and thoughts for my beloved country.

Our Love HIStory

06/26/06: Met at Bigchurch.com

07/14/07: First meeting in person.

12/19/07: Got my surprise gift through snail mail: my engagement ring!

02/11-18/08: Valentine's Week together!

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765)

04/09/09: Sent packet to Illinois Lockbox

04/20/09: Received Notice of Action

04/27/09: Received Biometrics Appointment

05/09/09: Biometrics Appointment

06/01/09: Received EAD Card

08/18/09: Interview (postponed due to baby's delivery)

12/16/09: Interview - Approved!

2_613061495l.jpg

In her eyes I see the reflection of what love is all about.

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Ecclesiastes 4:12

Have a safe trip....Everything will go so smoothly for you. Try not to worry too much... GOD will be there for you always. :yes:

all i can say is that YOU CAN DO IT!!! GOD IS WITH YOU ALL THE WAY!!! wish you luck and God bless!!!

have a safe trip!!!

we have the same dates on med exams and interview (at least the days 19 and 27 lol) so i know you'll get lucky :thumbs:

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Good Luck. My prayers are with you.

OurTimeline

11/18/2007--------I-129F Petition mailed to CSC

11/29/2007--------NOA1

04/02/2008 --------NOA2 Approved (On my B-Day)

05/08/2008---------Forwarded to ISL

05/12/2008---------Consulate Received

05/22/2008---------Packet 3.5 Received by my Fiance

06/06/2008---------Packet 3.5 Returned to Embassy

06/19/2008---------Recieved Packet 4

06/25/2008---------Medical

07/08/2008---------Interview

03/06/2009---------Visa in Hand

03/23/2009---------POE Chicago

03/24/2009---------Marriage

08/05/2009---------GC in Mail

09/13/2009---------First Job in US

Naturalization

01/28/15------------mailed packet to USIS

02/06/15-------------NOA

02/27/15-------------Biometrics Appt.

Timeline

Riza, you will be in my prayers and also everyone scheduled for the next coming days. Just be calm and confident. Take a good nights rest before the interview. The medical will be a breeze for you. God be with you.

Hi Sis,

My prayer goes to you...I know & believe everything will be fine & you will get an approval. Trust in the Lord and trust in the love that you and Ryan share. Goodluck sis & share with us soon how everything went. God bless you!!!

"...when I found the one my heart loves, I held him and would not let him go..." - Song of Solomon 3:4

View my wedding photo slideshow

Visit my blog "Filipina In America"

Check out some articles I wrote

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Ate Riza,

First of all Congratulations in advance because i know you will pass the medical and be approved at interview. And of course just a second, take it easy. hehehe.

Good luck and congratulations. Have a safe flight going here as well.

Shape

Hi Riza: I wish you all the best. Goodluck with your medical and interview. Just always ask for God's guidance and grace. Stay positive. God Bless.

I'll include you in my prayers.

timcass_12

AOS:

07/16/08 - filed AOS application

07/18/08 - received by USCIS

07/22/08 - USCIS mailed our NOA

07/24/08 - touched

07/25/08 - received NOA (AOS, EAD, AP)

07/29/08 - received ASC Appointment Notice (Biometrics)

08/09/08 - biometrics appointment

08/11/08 - I485 and I765 touched

09/17/08 - AP approved

09/19/08 - EAD approved, card already in production

09/24/08 - EAD card received

09/25/08 - SSN application

10/01/08 - received letter re: SSN card delivery in 2 weeks

10/06/08 - SSN Card received

02/17/09 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

ROC:

11/19/10 - Submit requirements for Lifting of Conditions

11/22/10 - NOA1 received

12/22/10 - Biometrics Appointment

02/09/11 - ROC APPROVED!

02/10/11 - Green Card Received

US CITIZENSHIP:

12/19/11 - Submit requirements for US Citizenship

12/22/11 - NOA1 received

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans not to harm you but to prosper you. Plans to give you hope and a better future."

- Jeremiah 29:11

Filed: Timeline

Hi Riza,

PTL! I'm happy for you Riza. I'm sure God will grant you your prayers. May God bless us all according to the desire of His heart.

God bless and God speed

Emmanuel.........

Blessings,

Pauljoy

goodluck to your upcoming medical and interview :dance:

“God unites the separated ones with Himself again, and blesses them with true greatness.”

TIMELINE FOR AOS

(Adjusting status for permanent resident only)

DATE SENT 052509

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.