5 posts in this topic

Hello everybody,,,, and happy Mothers day to all the moms!

Good day to all that is reading this post of mine. Our papers for I-751 is all ready just waiting to be send tommorow morning but im just wondering if i should put it in a folder iether plastic or paper or just put it everything in an enveloped at the fed-ex office ... i know this is kinna dumb (ehehehehe) but we want our application to be as neat and orderly as possible....and the check by the way should i put my A# on it too?? im kinna dizzy with all those paper work that this minor details i dont know what to do or im I just freakin out? :blink::wacko:

Hope to hear from somebody sooooonnnnnnnnnnnn ... waiting for all your kind reply

Beth

hubby send ds-230 and also sends the AOS -07/30/2005

gets RFE letter from NVC ----------------------09/03/2005

sends back the W's -----------------------------09/10/2005

Case COMPLETED!!!-----------------------------10/12/2005

InTERview schedule------------------------------04/27/2006

I-751 VSC

05-12-08-----------------send application

05-15-08-----------------VSC received and signed the package....

05-17-08----------------- NOA1

06-25-08------------------Biometrics

03-26-09-------------card production ordered!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

if you want to put it in a folder go ahead....

I just paper clipped the different sections together and then stuffed it in a mailing envelope...

I can't remember if I wrote the A# on the check or not.. .. but I don't see the harm in putting the A# on the check

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Paper clip the sections together and then use a big binder clip to hold everything together together. What happens when it is received at the service center is that they two hole punch the top and put it into their own ACCO-style folder so any folder you send it in won't remain with your file.

Definitely write your A# on your check - also that the payment is for the I-751 plus biometrics. The cheque is separated from the application and cashed. It then becomes your proof of payment while you are waiting for the NOA extension letter. If anything ever does happen you can prove that your payment was made and they can always match it up with the file. I also wrote my name and A# on every single page just in case they got separated they would know where to look to get it back with my file.

You won't be able to use Fed-ex - it is mailed to a Post Office (PO Box) Box address and only USPS can deliver to PO Boxes. Send it by a method that can be tracked (I used registered priority mail) and you can even get a return receipt with it so that you receive back a physical card in the mail when your package is delivered.

Good luck!

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

(L)(L) thank you , thank you , sooo muchhhhhh kathryn and marilyn,,,,, we appreciate your response its so nice of you guys giving us ideas even with this small details.. :thumbs:

once again thank you so much

hubby send ds-230 and also sends the AOS -07/30/2005

gets RFE letter from NVC ----------------------09/03/2005

sends back the W's -----------------------------09/10/2005

Case COMPLETED!!!-----------------------------10/12/2005

InTERview schedule------------------------------04/27/2006

I-751 VSC

05-12-08-----------------send application

05-15-08-----------------VSC received and signed the package....

05-17-08----------------- NOA1

06-25-08------------------Biometrics

03-26-09-------------card production ordered!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
You won't be able to use Fed-ex - it is mailed to a Post Office (PO Box) Box address and only USPS can deliver to PO Boxes. Send it by a method that can be tracked (I used registered priority mail) and you can even get a return receipt with it so that you receive back a physical card in the mail when your package is delivered.

Good luck!

That's incorrect. There's an address that is not a PO Box for couriers to use. I've always used Fed-Ex because it was easier for tracking purposes. The end of the form has the 2 addresses depending on whether you use USPS or a courier company.

--

02/27/08 - sent I-751 (remove conditions)

03/07/08 - check cleared

04/24/08 - transferred to VSC

04/25/08 - touched

08/??/08 - reschedule photo & prints

09/19/08 - photo & fingerprints

12/25/08 - touched

12/31/08 - card production ordered

06/14/11 - N-400 app sent

06/16/11 - N-400 NOA

07/07/11 - Biometrics appt.

09/07/11 - N-400 Interview

09/26/11 - Oath ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.