Beth/ Paris Heart

I-130 got touched VSC

77 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

we did not got any touch.

So you didn't get a mail after approval? mmm..

Did you get ONE touch or several touches? How far away were they from your NOA1?

Thank you!

Chet, Actually Im a California girl "Marine Brat" but now many many many years later, Houston is now my home. Im one of those East side working folks. Good luck, today is just beginning for those touches.

Paris Heart

Touches may not mean a lot, but they can mean everything.

I’m a ‘07 filer, so don’t use my timeline, but ‘08 filers should happen faster than ours did.

We received a touch and a week later received letter of approval (NOA2). The USCIS website STILL doesn’t reflect the approval, HOWEVER our paperwork was past NVC and on it’s way to the Embassy four weeks later.

It’s hard to say anything positive about their website quality, but the touch does mean your file was checked in or out. So, something was done, even if it was only something simple.

Hang in there… I wish you all the fastest possible journey.

Charisma1, your thinking the same thing I'em, arent you??????? Great another obsession, running home to check mailbox in evening. Lord let this end. Hang in there!!!!!

Paris Heart

I guess they(VSC) is counting files and putting them in order to know how many files they have to work on with their BLIND eyes lol..may be thats what " all these TOUCH" mean :rofl::rofl:

I think some one should try to call this friday to find out whats going on at VSC ...but you should get nice helpful guy on phone though.....i think guys give better answer to woman caller (my thought) :P

I called VSC on 5/6 after second touch ....the guy was not helpful ...he just read whats said on website with magnifying glass ...i think :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sgr,

Maybe I will today, Im use to dealing with Government employees as in my work calls for it.

Think I will call before I leave for long weekend in Galveston, with sun and the surf.

Let you all know what I find out.

Paris Heart

Thanks paris ....appreciate it....awaiting for your response

14 Dec 2006 Marriage

24 April 2007 Applied for K3

31 Jan 2008 Denied by CSC (for not able to provide marriage certificate in time)

25 Feb 2008 Reapplied at VSC for K3 again

17 July 2008 Approval of I129 F (Approval through expedite, I130 is still pending)

22 July 2008 file received at NVC

24 July 2008 File left NVC to New Delhi consulate

28 July 2008 File received at consulate

29 July 2008 Packet 3 received

30 July 2008 Packet 3 submitted to consulate

30 July 2008 Packet 4 received

01 Aug 2008 Medical Appointment and collected reports on 4 Aug, 2008

04 Aug 2008 I130 Approved (17 days after the I129f approval)

13 Aug 2008 Interview !!!!!!!! and Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19 Aug 2008 Visa received by VFS

18 oct 2008 US Entry

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
My I-130 justed got touched today 05/06/08 Im so happy about to wet my pants.

Paris Heart

Hi there Paris, im happy to know about the good news. Seems we have almost the same timeline our I-130 was approved already last May 07, 2008 though our I-129F is still waiting for NOA2. So keep praying u'll get approve soon. I guess with all this waiting period process PATIENCE is the best medicine BUT its really frustrating also. Goodluck to all of us!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.