AnaAndDaniel

Lost

315 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I was just reading this...

An interesting possibility arises, given the behavior of Locke’s father since his introduction in the first season. Is it possible that Locke’s father is, in fact, the read Sawyer? What would happen if “Sawyer” were to discover that? One thing the producers promised was that the connections between the survivors would slowly unfold, even if they didn’t impact the main story, and that is happening more and more. All of it continues to suggest that these individuals were chosen by Dharma to be on Oceanic 815 specifically because of their connected histories.

http://www.tv.com/lockdown/episode/656993/...82&flag=&order=

I never really thought of that before.... Locke's dad could be the guy "Sawyer" was looking for :o

mvSuprise-hug.gif

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just reading this...
An interesting possibility arises, given the behavior of Locke’s father since his introduction in the first season. Is it possible that Locke’s father is, in fact, the read Sawyer? What would happen if “Sawyer” were to discover that? One thing the producers promised was that the connections between the survivors would slowly unfold, even if they didn’t impact the main story, and that is happening more and more. All of it continues to suggest that these individuals were chosen by Dharma to be on Oceanic 815 specifically because of their connected histories.

http://www.tv.com/lockdown/episode/656993/...82&flag=&order=

I never really thought of that before.... Locke's dad could be the guy "Sawyer" was looking for :o

:o

Oh yeah, I also forgot about the hatch being locked from the inside. Still doesn't make a lot of sense why they lockdown the hatch before deliveries.....

I was glad to see the macaroni and cheese though :D

Naturalization

=======================================

02/02/2015 - Filed Dallas lockbox. Atlanta office.

02/13/2015 - NOA received

03/10/2015 - Biometrics

03/12/2015 - In-Line for Interview

04/09/2015 - E-notification for Interview Letter

05/18/2015 - Interview - passed!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

someone at work was just saying the same thing here at my job-Locke's father and Sawyer are definetly connected :yes:

Ni neart go cur le cheile

"Togetherness is Strength"

Filed: Timeline

and that picture came up with the blue lights in the hatch, and the counter went all the way down and stuff .... when locke asked henry what had happened, henry said that he put in the numbers, hit execute and the clock reset. ... nothing else happened. do you think the timeout/blue lights/pattern on the door was a hallucination?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Switzerland
Timeline

Here are some thoughts of a friend of mine very interesting to look at

The single woman that was buying the house that Locke inspected was Nadia, Sayid's former flame.

Locke's dad is named Anthony Cooper. Lord Anthony Ashley-Cooper is the political mentor and patron of the realworld John Locke.

Sawyer's long con involved $700,000, which is the same amount that Locke's dad had him retrieve from the safety deposit box.

Could Anthony Cooper, assisted by Helen, be pulling a long con on Locke? Is he the real Sawyer?

The safe deposit box number was 1516, which (of course) is two of the mysterious Lost numbers.

Did the countdown on the speaker and lockdown of the hatch correspond to the food drop that Jack and Sayid discovered?

Why did Henry Gale lie about his name...unless his real name has significance to the losties.

Some translations from the map on the door (see attached JPG):

Malum consilium quod mutari non potest

- It's a bad plan that can't be changed.

Sursum corda

- Lift up your hearts.

Credo nos in fluctu eodem esse

- I think we're on the same wavelength.

Ut sit magna, tamen certe lenta ira deorum est

- The wrath of the gods may be great, but it certainly is slow.

Cogito ergo doleo

- I think therefore I am depressed.

Aegrescit medendo

- The disease worsens with the treatment. The remedy is worse than the disease.

Hic sunt dracones

– Here be dragons

AOS TIMELINE

01/17/2006: Sent AOS Package, 01/25/2006: NOA1 for AOS, 01/31/2006: Fingerprinting and biometrics appointment letter, 02/22/2006: Received RFE letter from MSC Affidavit of support and medical examination, 02/28/2006: Biometric appointment, Alexandria, VA, 03/08/2006: Appointment with doc for med examination ,03/21/2006: Sent RFE unfortunately,My Husband forgot to include the med exams, but included the cover letter, 04/24/2006: AP approved yeah, 04/24/2006: EAD touched, 04/27/2006: AP received, 05/01/2006: EAD received, 06/01/2006: RFE Interview date for 07/26/06, 06/06/2006: sent letter for rescheduling, 07/07/2006: Infopass for receiving new date, nothing, 10/23/2006: touched, 01/15/2007: called hotline on status no info, 02/29/2007: called again, 07/27/2007: forwarded service request to local office due call on 03/21/2007

02/05/07 NOA

02/08/07 RFE for Biometrics

02/23/07 Biometrics Taken

02/27/07 touched

03/31/07 touched

04/18/07 approved

06/18/07 e-filed I131

06/20/07 NOA

06/25/07 touched

07/11/07 approved[/color]

11/20/07 FINALLY INTERVIEW

11/21/07 email welcome to America

11/24/07 welcome letter

12/03/07 10 year Greencard received

Timeline
and that picture came up with the blue lights in the hatch, and the counter went all the way down and stuff .... when locke asked henry what had happened, henry said that he put in the numbers, hit execute and the clock reset. ... nothing else happened. do you think the timeout/blue lights/pattern on the door was a hallucination?

I am thinking that the lights and the map thing were only visible on the one side of the blast doors, so "Henry" wouldn't have seen them

mvSuprise-hug.gif

I am thinking that the lights and the map thing were only visible on the one side of the blast doors, so "Henry" wouldn't have seen them

but he would have noticed more than he said he did .... jeez... this show is addictive!

Timeline

but he would have noticed more than he said he did .... jeez... this show is addictive!

well, if he is an Other as it looks like he might be... he probably has his reasons for not mentioning if he saw anything else.... I don't think he could have noticed anything though

Edited by MarilynP
mvSuprise-hug.gif

well, if he is an Other as it looks like he might be... he probably has his reasons for not mentioning if he saw anything else.... I don't think he could have noticed anything though

hmm... that's true.

so do you think he killed the guy from the balloon, or just found the grave and used it as an alibi?

Timeline

hmm... that's true.

so do you think he killed the guy from the balloon, or just found the grave and used it as an alibi?

well, I am assuming he had something to do with the real Henry Gale's death.... how would he have known the name of the dead guy otherwise?...

Edited by MarilynP
mvSuprise-hug.gif

hmm... that's true.

well, I am assuming he had something to do with the real Henry Gale's death.... how would he have known the name of the dead guy otherwise?...

:P melanie needs to not post when she's tired at work :P

lol

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Switzerland
Timeline

hmm... that's true.

I think he just new about location but did not kill the guy!

I also read that the real Henry Gale is roses Brother? She nows that he has been held in the hatch. But does not now it is not the real Henry gale!!

AOS TIMELINE

01/17/2006: Sent AOS Package, 01/25/2006: NOA1 for AOS, 01/31/2006: Fingerprinting and biometrics appointment letter, 02/22/2006: Received RFE letter from MSC Affidavit of support and medical examination, 02/28/2006: Biometric appointment, Alexandria, VA, 03/08/2006: Appointment with doc for med examination ,03/21/2006: Sent RFE unfortunately,My Husband forgot to include the med exams, but included the cover letter, 04/24/2006: AP approved yeah, 04/24/2006: EAD touched, 04/27/2006: AP received, 05/01/2006: EAD received, 06/01/2006: RFE Interview date for 07/26/06, 06/06/2006: sent letter for rescheduling, 07/07/2006: Infopass for receiving new date, nothing, 10/23/2006: touched, 01/15/2007: called hotline on status no info, 02/29/2007: called again, 07/27/2007: forwarded service request to local office due call on 03/21/2007

02/05/07 NOA

02/08/07 RFE for Biometrics

02/23/07 Biometrics Taken

02/27/07 touched

03/31/07 touched

04/18/07 approved

06/18/07 e-filed I131

06/20/07 NOA

06/25/07 touched

07/11/07 approved[/color]

11/20/07 FINALLY INTERVIEW

11/21/07 email welcome to America

11/24/07 welcome letter

12/03/07 10 year Greencard received

Timeline

but why use the name and come up with this whole story.....

I was just thinking maybe he is the guy that Desmond took over from.... he seemed to remember those numbers awfully quickly.... :huh:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

This episode was awesome!!!

I mean, the plot thickens, but they haven´t run out of ideas, so it´s still addictive!

OMG OMG Who is that guy? Is he really a The Other? or something else? Maybe something to do with the Dharma project, and where is Desmond?!?!?

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY