Dave

Getting really worried

4 posts in this topic

I'm getting really freaked out. On April 11, the CSC ordered my 10 yr card for production. On April 15, the status changed from card ordered to approval notice sent. But I still haven't received anything. It seems that typically, everyone who receives the "card ordered" status gets their card within a week. It's been well over 2 for me....anyone else had it take this long to receive from CSC after getting approved?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You need to hang in there. You KNOW patience is a mandate in this process. It's been just 11 days.

Breathe.......................

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

I'm getting really freaked out. On April 11, the CSC ordered my 10 yr card for production. On April 15, the status changed from card ordered to approval notice sent. But I still haven't received anything. It seems that typically, everyone who receives the "card ordered" status gets their card within a week. It's been well over 2 for me....anyone else had it take this long to receive from CSC after getting approved?

I've not seen the '1-week, got card' as typical (not for the GC or anything from the government) - more like 'about 2 weeks' is typical and with emphasis on 'about.' As long as they have the right address and you've received mail from them in the past, it'll come. :thumbs:

Edited by Karin und Otto

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Dave, on the plus side at least you have been told the card is in production. I went to get my I-551 stamp two weeks ago today and was told verbally that I had been approved - but still my case status says the same thing it has for a month now. That my case was transferred to California and was touched on 2 April.

Oh well, I am sure it will be here soon - in the meantime, grab a beer, kick back and chill for a little while. Won't be long now.

NOA 1 - Sept 18 2003

RFE - March 15 2004

NOA 2 - April 9 2004

Cleared NVC - April 26 2004

Packet 3 received from London - May 13th 2004

Packet 3 returned to London - May 14th 2004

Packet 3 received by London - May 17th 2004

Packet 4 received from London - May 27th 2004

Interview and Medical Date - June 1st 2004

Visa Approved - June 1st 2004

Visa Arrived - June 2nd 2004

Flight booked - June 2nd 2004

Arrived in the States - June 7 2004

Wedding Date - June 26 2004 (Naper Settlement, Chicago)

AOS Biometrics - October 20th 2004

EAD Card received - October 25th 2004

AOS Interview - April 12th 2005 (Succesful - Passport stamped)

Permanent Resident Card received - April 15th 2005

Lifting of Conditions filed - March 20, 2007

Lifting of Conditions NOA - March 23, 2007

Lifting of Conditions Biometrics appt - April 17, 2007

Case Transferred to ??? - April 1, 2008

INFOPASS Appt (Chicago) - April 17, 2008

Stamp received and verbal approval of 10 yr card - April 17, 2008

Emailed approval - May 2, 2008

Approval letter sent - May 6, 2008

10 Year card received - May 10, 2008

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.