43 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

my wife's k3 visa was expedited, because my wife had died and i had to take care 4 children. was unable to go to work. with congressman's help it was expedited all the way to the embassy.

i-751 filed at CSC

NOA received dated March7, 2008

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

yes we have also 3 kids and it is not easy anymore for her take care of the kids byherself ..even I could not be with her when she was giving birth to our twince 5 months ago that was a big ####### anyways we are kinda late but at least we know now we will get soon but I am wondering that if we will be able to get expedite at the consulate ?if anyone has got an expernce please share with us because they are coming over here may 11 and be here june 18 so we might go back all together if there is a expedite at the ambessy as well ...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

uhm having kids is not a reason for expidite. I had my son alone while waiting for my husbands K-1, but i didnt call USCIS and beg for an expidite as i knew we wouldnt get one anyway.

again, the reasons for expidite are as they were told, military deployment, SERIOUS medical reason, or like one of the posters, his wife died and he had to get himself with the kids so they could be raised.

i also agree with fwaguy, and not only will it be a normal approval and the OP will assume its an expidite and then come on here and announce that, it will give new members false hopes with expidites.

I dont see anything wrong with waiting the normal time frame just as everyone else has to. expidites are not given bc you have children and the fiance cant deal with it alone, they will look at it as your prob not theirs.

however good luck.

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

My fiance went to Iraq for a year with the US Army and left his ex with their new born baby... she struggled big time do you think he could have requested to come home because it was too tough for her? I mean all the best to you guys and I wish you luck but we all have to wait - I don't feel like my case should get any different treatment just because we decided not to start a family until we were together for good.

I-129F

12.03.08 ~ NOA1

12.05.08 ~ NOA2

06.06.08 ~ Packet 3

18.06.08 ~ Packet 4

25.06.08 ~ Medical

11.07.08 ~ Interview - Approved!

22.07.08 ~ POE Atlanta

K1 = 3months, 29days

AOS

07.11.08 ~ NOA 1 - AOS, EAD, AP

24.11.08 ~ Transferred to CSC

28.11.08 ~ Biometrics

31.12.08 ~ EAD/AP Approved :)

23.03.09 ~ RFE

06.04.09 ~ RFE response delivered to CSC

22.04.09 ~ Card production ordered

01.05.09 ~ Conditional GC arrived in the mail

Permanent Residence = 5months, 15days

Timeline
My fiance went to Iraq for a year with the US Army and left his ex with their new born baby... she struggled big time do you think he could have requested to come home because it was too tough for her? I mean all the best to you guys and I wish you luck but we all have to wait - I don't feel like my case should get any different treatment just because we decided not to start a family until we were together for good.

Some ppl just think they are more special :)

and to the OP yes thank god there are nice ppl in the world, however, not nice enough to break rules for bc "i cant take care of the kids i gave birth to"

btw, your due for an approval anytime now, give or take if you get an RFE or not, and trust me, if you get the approval, it wont be an expidite, it will be the approval, as your NOA1 was back in november of 07.

Edited by Sinergy

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

and to the OP yes thank god there are nice ppl in the world, however, not nice enough to break rules for bc "i cant take care of the kids i gave birth to"

btw, your due for an approval anytime now, give or take if you get an RFE or not, and trust me, if you get the approval, it wont be an expidite, it will be the approval, as your NOA1 was back in november of 07.

When did He said he was SPECIAL???? why do some people need to be mean??? have some compasion!! it was just a question..

Timeline

When did He said he was SPECIAL???? why do some people need to be mean??? have some compasion!! it was just a question..

ill have compasion when ppl stop asking questions and when they dont like the advise given insist they are doing it anyway and the advise given wont be the outcome for them. yes, bc expidites are given out like candy, hence ppl wait up to 2 yrs for their SO :)

but thanks for your concern :)

also, honesty is not being mean, unless its something you didnt want to hear

Edited by Sinergy

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Too bad it doesn't work that way. My fiance and I want babies...we want the visa really fast. My mom has even suggested "Well...maybe if you were pregnant they would push it through faster." (She's not eager for grand-kids at ALL :lol: ) I keep telling her she's just going to have to wait like we do.

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

ill have compasion when ppl stop asking questions and when they dont like the advise given insist they are doing it anyway and the advise given wont be the outcome for them. yes, bc expidites are given out like candy, hence ppl wait up to 2 yrs for their SO :)

You'll have compasion when people stop asking questions?? well I guess you'll never have compasion them..giving adivise is one thing,being mean in your responses is another, see the diference?

You'll have compasion when people stop asking questions?? well I guess you'll never have compasion them..giving adivise is one thing,being mean in your responses is another, see the diference?

I'm not agreeing with anyone...but I think that what they meant was that they don't like when people ask for advice, then get angry or upset at the advice they're given.

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

I have plenty of compassion thank you very much. I wish the OP all the best, that doesn't change the fact that the expedite is not for this type of situation. I understand this process is hard for EVERYONE. There are 100's of filers that have children, sick relatives and/or find themselves in all kinds of other very difficult situations and still have to wait. We all knew what we were getting ourselves into at the start of this process, its long and its disorganized and it sucks big time. I'm sorry that you don't like my views on this matter but that won't change them though I'm afraid.

I-129F

12.03.08 ~ NOA1

12.05.08 ~ NOA2

06.06.08 ~ Packet 3

18.06.08 ~ Packet 4

25.06.08 ~ Medical

11.07.08 ~ Interview - Approved!

22.07.08 ~ POE Atlanta

K1 = 3months, 29days

AOS

07.11.08 ~ NOA 1 - AOS, EAD, AP

24.11.08 ~ Transferred to CSC

28.11.08 ~ Biometrics

31.12.08 ~ EAD/AP Approved :)

23.03.09 ~ RFE

06.04.09 ~ RFE response delivered to CSC

22.04.09 ~ Card production ordered

01.05.09 ~ Conditional GC arrived in the mail

Permanent Residence = 5months, 15days

Timeline

phonics didnt work? read what i sd " ill have compasion when ppl stop asking questions and when they dont like the advise given insist they are doing it anyway and the advise given wont be the outcome for them" in other words, why ask questions if you dont care what others are going to offer for advise anyway.

i was also not mean, i was being honest, just bc you saw it as mean doesnt mean anything, he was given really good advise and he didnt want it bc it wasnt what he wanted to hear, so i was honest with him about the situation. thats not being mean, im just not the type to sugar coat anything.

Edited by Sinergy

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.