HLM

Happy Friday!

53 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Hey everyone! Yay Sandy! yay for all reunions!

Kelly-- I am SO excited for you! I cannot imagine how exciting it is. it's like the worst kind of christmas present ever becuase it won't be able to be opened on a specific date! :) (And also, becuase it kicks your insides.) I have been looking at getting some bumgenius diapers. I really want bumgenius diapers :( I feel silly getting some though because, well, lack of a baby and all.

Here.....have some chocolate. :D

I need some chocolate, some donuts, an eliptical machine, and a huge box of tissues. I may also want to rearrange my closet.

I would sell you mine if it wouldn't be so expensive to ship!!! It hasn't seen any action in a while... :no:

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I need some chocolate, some donuts, an eliptical machine, and a huge box of tissues. I may also want to rearrange my closet.

I would sell you mine if it wouldn't be so expensive to ship!!! It hasn't seen any action in a while... :no:

Heh, if i had a truck I'd just drive down and get it. I think I'm like 8 hours from you.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Timeline

Heh, if i had a truck I'd just drive down and get it. I think I'm like 8 hours from you.

Rent one and come on down for the weekend!!! Bring Ammar.... it's Festival season! Crawfish & strawberries out the wazoo! :dance:

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Timeline
Rent one and come on down for the weekend!!! Bring Ammar.... it's Festival season! Crawfish & strawberries out the wazoo! :dance:

I wish! Ammar won't go anywhere right now because he says we need to save money :( I have such great prospects in so many great places. Actually Jen asked me a couple of nights ago if I had ever been to your city and I haven't. I actually have never been to LA at all. Sometimes I am tempted to just pile him in the car and GO. I'm thinking that when we leave we won't have seen anything in the US. #######! I'll suggest it, but I have a feeling he is going to say NO. I've tried for everything and all I can get him to agree to is "someday" and "well if you had said NYC..." Sigh.

Timeline

What kind of festivals do you have, by the way?

Timeline

What kind of festivals do you have, by the way?

Well, this weekend *and* next is the Jazz & Heritage Festival in New Orleans (great music, mucho bux). This weekend is the Festival International in Lafayette (my personal favorite *and* it's free!) which showcases music and dance from all over the world, cool crafts, and good food. Next weekend (also free) is the Fest for All in Baton Rouge (music, crafts, food) and in Breaux Bridge (near Lafayette) next weekend is the Crawfish Festival.... There's a festival or 2 or 3 somewhere nearby for the next couple of months.

Granted, gas is outrageous right now, but I certainly have a place for you to stay for free. I'm in BR which is about 1/2way b/t NOLA & Lafayette. Let me know if you're seriously thinking about it, I'm serious on the offer.

Noura

BJsTm6.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hey darlings...hope all has been well with everyone!! any new visas? arrivals? everyone's still in my prayers!

i was on the computer today and i just opened yahoo messenger to see if i had any offline message from friends and it just brought back memories--it might sound crazy...but i kinda miss chatting with him online...lol....sometimes, i just feel like telling him to go into the next room and we'll finish our conversation on yahoo....lmao :lol: ....am i the only one who feels taht way? of course i love every second with him, but we spent 2 years chatting and communicating online--so it's a huge change and it takes a lot of getting used to....and we're now settling into our "non-long distance relationship"--there's a lot to get used to, but i'm loving every second, no doubt :wub:

he's been here for 3 weeks....wOw....sobhanallah....i can't believe it!! these days are just flying by...when i tell him that i can't believe it--he laughs cuz he's feels like he's dragging through every second without a job :( ...insha Allah soooon....

well, ladies, i hope everyone's doing well--i noticed there's another slumber party--i'll try to make it, but i have class til 8ish on monday...yuck! maybe i'll pop in for a little bit around 10 or 11 if anyone's still around...

take care, darlings.. (L)

Kelly--i was expecting to be congratulating you by now :) he will come when he's good and ready--i pray you have a very easy delivery (L)

::There’s a laugh in my eyes::

There’s a waltz in my walk

And it’s been such a long time

Since there was hope in my talk

If you never knew

What it is that’s new.. it’s you

‘Cause when your hands are in mine

You set a fire that everyone can see

And it’s burning away

Every bad memory

To tell you the truth

If it’s something new.. baby it’s you

It’s you in the morning

It’s you in the night

A beautiful angel came down

To light up my life

The world’s a different place

Where nothing’s too hard to say

And nothing’s too hard to do

Never too much to go through

To tell you the truth

Everything that’s new.. baby it’s you

It’s you in the morning

It’s you in the night

A beautiful angel came down

To light up my life

My life, my life

Ohh

So if I get to grow old (oh if I get to grow old)

With many years behind me (many years behind me)

There’s only one thing I want (aahh)

One thing I need beside me

For all that you are

For everything you do

For all that you’ve done

Just for showing me the truth

::It’s you...It’s you...Baby it’s you::

--Westlife

...alhamdullah...rabbina ya khallena le ba3d fil donya wa fil akhra...ameen...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.