5 posts in this topic

HI All

I am sorry I feel like this is a stupid question. I understand that each party has to fill out the G-325A, sign and date it. It is the Bold box at the bottom that is throwing me and after several hours of searching with no info ( no questions which makes me think it is obvious). I am the petitioner and USC and Casiana is my wife. neither one of us has an alien Reg. # Is this filled out by the person filling out the individual form or do I fill out both. But as I said I do not have a alien Reg# and neither does My wife.

Thanks in Advance I hope I made sense.

Malabo Rocks....

My Time Line

02/08/07--We Met in Malabo, EG

04/01/08--We Got Married in Mongomo, EG

Present-- Undecided about DCF or File Through US

04/18/08 applied through DCF got approved.came to us 8/4/08

received 2 year GC and SS# in month.

05/04/10 Sent package and Check overnight USPS

05/05/10 Package signed for and received

05/06/10 NOA1 Created

05/07/10 Check Cashed

05/13/10 NOA1 received

"May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Wont have an A# until after entry to the USA and getting green-card, unless the foreign citizen has been a resident of the USA before.

Also a US Citizen wont have one either unless they were a naturalized citizen, and had one before naturalization, the number is on green-card.

Edited by YuAndDan

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Wont have an A# until after entry to the USA and getting green-card, unless the foreign citizen has been a resident of the USA before.

Also a US Citizen wont have one either unless they were a naturalized citizen, and had one before naturalization, the number is on green-card.

I understand that part. But what information goes in the Bold box?

1. Does the USC Fill out Both of the bottom boxes since I am the petitioner or who the form applies to fill out the information?

Thanks

My Time Line

02/08/07--We Met in Malabo, EG

04/01/08--We Got Married in Mongomo, EG

Present-- Undecided about DCF or File Through US

04/18/08 applied through DCF got approved.came to us 8/4/08

received 2 year GC and SS# in month.

05/04/10 Sent package and Check overnight USPS

05/05/10 Package signed for and received

05/06/10 NOA1 Created

05/07/10 Check Cashed

05/13/10 NOA1 received

"May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead."

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

1. Does the USC Fill out Both of the bottom boxes since I am the petitioner or who the form applies to fill out the information?

Thanks

Each person has their own separate quadruplicate form.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Thanks

Each person has their own separate quadruplicate form.

:yes:

glitterfy083201226D34.gifglitterfy083450173D31.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.