AllRightsReserved

INTERVIEW PRAYER

21 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Amen...I like your prayer very much; it is very nice and inspiring. Though, I am not yet on that stage in our visa processing but reading it seems I am fully charged with all the confidence and courage to be interviewed now.... Prayer indeed can really move mountain and can unleash the power within you... Thanks for sharing that prayer. God bless us all here. :star:

Edited by alienlovechild

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Timeline
(F) Loving Heavenly Father,

You know all my worries and fears regarding this interview! You are a most loving heavenly Father and You understand my innermost feelings!

Yes Lord! I am so nervous thinking about the outcome of this interview. You know my limitations Lord, but Your word says that Your strength is enough in our times of weakness. I admit that I have no wisdom or knowledge of my own. But I have confidence that I can do every thing through Christ who strengthens me. I do not know what is in store for me but I know that my future is in the hands of Lord of Lords, Who has made me. So Lord be with me and help me to find grace in the sight of the concerned authorities. I need not be afraid of men because I have the Lord Almighty beside me. Please go before me and let me answer the questions boldly and intelligently. Please remove all the unwanted fears and worries and fill me with courage. Let me never be put in shame.

I thank You Lord for listening to my supplications and filling me with Your peace. In Jesus' name I pray.

Amen.

(L) Michael&Maria

Thanks for sharing your prayer Ate Marie & Kuya Michael!!!

"Believe in Him and everything is possible."

"God is our strength."

Nice meeting you guys!!!!

Rodge & Ninfa

ea924d6b6b.png

FILING FOR LIFTING OF CONDITION

Timeline

You know all my worries and fears regarding this interview! You are a most loving heavenly Father and You understand my innermost feelings!

Yes Lord! I am so nervous thinking about the outcome of this interview. You know my limitations Lord, but Your word says that Your strength is enough in our times of weakness. I admit that I have no wisdom or knowledge of my own. But I have confidence that I can do every thing through Christ who strengthens me. I do not know what is in store for me but I know that my future is in the hands of Lord of Lords, Who has made me. So Lord be with me and help me to find grace in the sight of the concerned authorities. I need not be afraid of men because I have the Lord Almighty beside me. Please go before me and let me answer the questions boldly and intelligently. Please remove all the unwanted fears and worries and fill me with courage. Let me never be put in shame.

I thank You Lord for listening to my supplications and filling me with Your peace. In Jesus' name I pray.

Amen.

(L) Michael&Maria

Thanks for sharing your prayer Ate Marie & Kuya Michael!!!

"Believe in Him and everything is possible."

"God is our strength."

Nice meeting you guys!!!!

Rodge & Ninfa

You're welcome. T'was nice talking to you and glad to have found a new friend.

Wishing the soonest of your NOA2. (F)

Our Medical Experience

K1/K2 Interview Experience

glitterfy-flpbk9170423469534.gif

AOS/EAD/AP

09/11/09 *** Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

09/12/09 *** Received/signed by R.Mercado

09/17/09 *** NOA1 (AOS/EAD/AP)

09/21/09 *** NOA1 Hardcopy received (AOS/EAD/AP)

09/24/09 *** Biometrics Appointment Letter Rcvd 10/19, 11am

09/29/09 *** Appt. to correct typographic name error (referred for biometrics..done)

10/06/09 *** RFE: Form 1040 of recent tax yr

10/20/09 *** Processing resumed

10/21/09 *** Touched (AOS/EAD/AP)

10/22/09 *** Touched (AOS/EAD/AP)

10/27/09 *** Transferred to CSC (AOS)

10/28/09 *** Touched(AOS)

10/29/09 *** Notices sent: EAD card production, AP approved

10/30/09 *** Touched (EAD/AP)

11/02/09 *** Touched (AOS: processing resumes at CSC)

11/02/09 *** Touched (AP)

11/03/09 *** Touched (AP)

11/04/09 *** AP approval letter received

11/03/09 *** Card production (EAD)

11/04/09 *** Touched (AOS)

11/05/09 *** Touched (EAD)

11/06/09 *** Touched (AOS)

11/07/09 *** EAD Card received

12/07/09 *** Welcome Notice mailed

12/08/09 *** Card production (AOS)

12/10/09 *** Approval notice mailed

12/12/09 *** GREEN CARD received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Amen.

(L) Michael&Maria

AMEN BROTHER...AMEN!!! :thumbs: Beautiful Prayer!

Many blessing to you both!

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Amen.

(L) Michael&Maria

oh thank you for sharing a prayer for us here :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: we really need it not just for this time but also in our daily life. God Bless Us all who believed the existence and power of God.

Strike till the IRON is HOT

K3 flow

wedding date 04/24/07

130 sent 07/27/07

noa1 09/10/07

noa2 03/13/08

129f sent 09/10/07

noa1 09/24/07

noa2 03/13/08

package rcvd by NVC 04/04/08

date rcvd by consulate 04/09/08

passed - my medical 05/15/08

APPROVED - interview date (K3 visa ) 05/28/08

VISA delivered - - - - - June 05, 2008

POE @ Detroit - - - - - - June 21, 2008

submit AOS application to Chicago Lockbox - - - May 14, 2009

Check encashed - - - - - - - - -- - - -- -- - --- --- May 22, 2009

NOA1 for AOS & EAD received- - - - - -- --------- -May 26, 2009

Letter for Biometrics received from the mail----- June 11, 2009

Appointment for Biometrics------------------------ June 26, 2009

Card Production Ordered 4 EAD------------------- June 26, 2009

EAD approval - - - - - - - - - -- - -- - - - - - - -- -- July 02, 2009

Received EAD from the mail ----------------------- July 06,2009

Received noticed for I-485 - ----------------------- July 11, 2009

Schedule for Interview & Passed ---------------- August 12, 2009

Green Card Production --------------------------- August 12, 2009

Welcome Notice Received------------------------- August 20,2009

GCard/PR received-------------------------------- August 24, 2009

Filed: Timeline

Amen.

(L) Michael&Maria

This is a very good prayer for the interview. You acknowledge your fears and you are being honest with God. Confidence in God always gives us strength and will help us face any situation, knowing that our help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth.

God bless everyone on your upcoming interviews! May the Lord fill you with peace indeed!!!

"Be strong and take courage. Do not fear or be dismayed. For the Lord will go before you, and His light will show the way. . ."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.