one...two...tree

BREAKING: Barack Obama and John Edwards to Join Hillary Clinton on The Colbert Report TONIGHT

18 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

TheInDecider has just learned that following his wife's appearance on Monday night, Barack Obama himself will be making an appearance on tonight's Colbert Report. As previously announced, Hillary Clinton will also be appearing on the show, which marks his final night on the road in Philadelphia.

Sources also say that former candidate John Edwards will be making a special appearance tonight. Is he trying to resuscitate his campaign via the Colbert Bump?

Tune in tonight at 11:30 to watch the sparks fly in Pennsylvania, and check back here tonight to let us know how you think the candidates (and former candidate) performed.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
TheInDecider has just learned that following his wife's appearance on Monday night, Barack Obama himself will be making an appearance on tonight's Colbert Report. As previously announced, Hillary Clinton will also be appearing on the show, which marks his final night on the road in Philadelphia.

Sources also say that former candidate John Edwards will be making a special appearance tonight. Is he trying to resuscitate his campaign via the Colbert Bump?

Tune in tonight at 11:30 to watch the sparks fly in Pennsylvania, and check back here tonight to let us know how you think the candidates (and former candidate) performed.

Like I really care to see that bunch of blow hards and nobody even watches that show.

My beloved Joy is here, married and pregnant!

Baby due March 28, 2009

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
Like I really care to see that bunch of blow hards and nobody even watches that show.

You are wrong, lots of people watch that show. I will be watching :thumbs:

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Then I feel sorry for you. :(

My beloved Joy is here, married and pregnant!

Baby due March 28, 2009

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Then I feel sorry for you. :(

What are you complaining about? You guys get to listen to Rush or watch O'Reilly or Hannity don't you?

Timeline
Rush is actually way more interesting than Hannity or Savage or any of the other Rush-imitators.... I don't usually agree with him but he has a good show.

I disagree there - Savage is hilariously OTT. I'll never forget that quote from a few weeks ago.

On Barack Obama and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: "This is what happens when you drink strychnine and wave snakes".

Rush is actually way more interesting than Hannity or Savage or any of the other Rush-imitators.... I don't usually agree with him but he has a good show.

hmm - I have to disagree. I used to listen to Rush a bit and found that he was like a broken records and completely devoid of humor (Hannity even more so). I find Savage a lot more entertaining and unpredictable. Bill O'Reilly has a certain comedic flair that Rush doesn't have.

90day.jpg

Filed: Timeline

I disagree there - Savage is hilariously OTT. I'll never forget that quote from a few weeks ago.

On Barack Obama and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: "This is what happens when you drink strychnine and wave snakes".

Ok, that's fair. Rush isn't a nutjob like Savage is. Hannity is just plain 'ol boring and unintelligent. I may not agree with Rush but it's impossible to listen to him and not realize the man is smart. So is Savage, but Savage is nuts on top of it.

hmm - I have to disagree. I used to listen to Rush a bit and found that he was like a broken records and completely devoid of humor (Hannity even more so). I find Savage a lot more entertaining and unpredictable. Bill O'Reilly has a certain comedic flair that Rush doesn't have.

Ok. I don't listen to Rush a lot, only when I'm driving in the afternoon, so maybe that's why I never caught on to the broken record aspect of his show.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

I think Rush takes himself too seriously (as does Hannity) to be properly entertaining; I wouldn't deny he wasn't smart. Does anyone remember when he had a TV show? It would have been right around the 92 election. I was still in college and watched it because I didn't have cable then.

90day.jpg

Timeline

Ok, that's fair. Rush isn't a nutjob like Savage is. Hannity is just plain 'ol boring and unintelligent. I may not agree with Rush but it's impossible to listen to him and not realize the man is smart. So is Savage, but Savage is nuts on top of it.

Actually Savage is occasionally interesting - he goes way over the top on social issues and pretty much anything thats in the news, but some of the guests he's had on his show from time to time have actually been pretty insightful. There was a guy on last week who was talking about the war - it totally wasn't what you expect for that type of show.