simple_male

FIFA Gives Green Light To Al Hadari Transfer

11 posts in this topic

FIFA give green light to Al Hadari transfer

1 hour, 19 minutes ago

BERNE, Switzerland, April 17 (Reuters) - FIFA have cleared the way for Egyptian national goalkeeper Essam Al Hadari to complete his controversial transfer to Swiss top division side FC Sion.

In a media statement issued on Thursday, FIFA said its players’ status committee had provisionally ruled in Al Hadari’s favour despite the contractual claims made by his former club Al Ahly.

Al Hadari walked out on the Egyptian club after helping Egypt win the African Nations Cup in February.

Although still apparently under contract to Al Ahly, the player cited article 17 of FIFA’s transfer regulations which sets out the possible sanctions that can be imposed on players who breach their contracts.

Only available to players who have already served three years of their contract, or two years in the case of players aged 28 or over, the article effectively allows players to “buy out” the remaining time on long-term contracts.

The article was first used by former Hearts defender Andy Webster to force a move to Wigan Athletic and established as a precedent when the Court of Arbitration for Sport upheld Webster’s case in January.

Although he is now free to play for Sion, Al Hadari was warned by FIFA on Thursday that he could still face sanctions from their Dispute Resolution Chamber should Al Ahly continue with a threatened contractual labour dispute.

I-130 Timeline with USCIS:

It took 92 days for I-130 to get approved from the filing date

NVC Process of I-130:

It took 78 days to complete the NVC process

Interview Process at The U.S. Embassy

Interview took 223 days from the I-130 filing date. Immigrant Visa was issued right after the interview

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

My SO should be in tears right about now. :(

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Wow! :blink:

Al Hadari was amazing in the cup of nations - for sure a huge loss to Ahly - but I'm sure Zamalek fans are giddy! hehe

Looove football :) I was glued to the computer for every game - poor Tunisia hehe :devil:

Football is my favorite game. I like Morocco and Egypt, as their passing games are great to watch. In international level, I love Argentina. My favorite players are "El Pulga" (The Flea) Lionel Messi of Barcelona and mercurial playmaker Juan Roman Riquelme of Boca Juniors. Yes, I watch soccer games from all over the world.

NVC Process of I-130:

Interview took 223 days from the I-130 filing date. Immigrant Visa was issued right after the interview

Filed: Timeline

It's my favorite too!!! I know kinda odd being a girl and the funny thing is that my husband likes it, but he can take it or leave it.... I have to watch all the games lol - you can find me at work on tvu and other programs not doing anything productive and screaming at my pc! My boss thinks I'm nuts, but what's new lol

I was really shocked that Morocco did not advance further this year, I really thought they would... Egypt was on their A game and definitely played amazing.. Had to support les aigles de carthage... Lemir really really didn't do any justice for Tunisia.... hardly playing dos Santos and never giving Chikaoui the room that he needed.. He's outta there though... The new coach will be the head coach of Etolie from what I hear... The team that beat Egypt in November 07 for the club cup.... I think he'll do much better ... But oh well always the next round... :)

Edited by Ash * Habibati

Football is people's game. So anyone regardless of male or female can be attracted to it. I know some women who know much more about football than many men.

It's my favorite too!!! I know kinda odd being a girl and the funny thing is that my husband likes it, but he can take it or leave it.... I have to watch all the games lol - you can find me at work on tvu and other programs not doing anything productive and screaming at my pc! My boss thinks I'm nuts, but what's new lol

I was really shocked that Morocco did not advance further this year, I really thought they would... Egypt was on their A game and definitely played amazing.. Had to support les aigles de carthage... Lemir really really didn't do any justice for Tunisia.... hardly playing dos Santos and never giving Chikaoui the room that he needed.. He's outta there though... The new coach will be the head coach of Etolie from what I hear... The team that beat Egypt in November 07 for the club cup.... I think he'll do much better ... But oh well always the next round... :)

NVC Process of I-130:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Football is my favorite game. I like Morocco and Egypt.but dont forget guys this is not the right place to talk about foot-ball

03/14/2012: N-400 Filing Date

03/23/2012: N-400 NOA Date

05/07/2012: Biometrics Appt Date

06/18/2012: N-400 Interview Date (Approved)

07/20/2012: Oath Ceremony Date

__/__/____: US Passport Date

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=I8sjCO9IjyU

Football is my favorite game. I like Morocco and Egypt.but dont forget guys this is not the right place to talk about foot-ball

Why not? What is wrong talking about football? I started this thread in MENA because it is about Egypt national team goalkeeper Al Hadari.

NVC Process of I-130:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Why not? What is wrong talking about football? I started this thread in MENA because it is about Egypt national team goalkeeper Al Hadari.

Our goal is to educate and provide general information regarding family and marriage based immigration (K1, K3, DCF, etc) for a spouse, fiance, parent(s) or other close relatives to reunite and bring together families. If you are new to the site please take a look at some of our site's great features such as the Guides, FAQ's, Forums, Gallery, Example Forms and more. We provide you with a great array of general information useful in filing your I-129f, I-130, I-134, I-485 and other USCIS and immigration forms. We encourage all members to seek a qualified immigration attorney as this site is no substitute for the valuable help and advice a good attorney can provide! Please also be familiar with the Terms of Service before using this site.

Once again, we welcome you and encourage you to become a member of our growing community! Share your experiences and relax here knowing you are not alone! Make sure that you also take the time to add your information to our Immigration Timeline section!

03/14/2012: N-400 Filing Date

03/23/2012: N-400 NOA Date

05/07/2012: Biometrics Appt Date

06/18/2012: N-400 Interview Date (Approved)

07/20/2012: Oath Ceremony Date

__/__/____: US Passport Date

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=I8sjCO9IjyU

Our goal is to educate and provide general information regarding family and marriage based immigration (K1, K3, DCF, etc) for a spouse, fiance, parent(s) or other close relatives to reunite and bring together families. If you are new to the site please take a look at some of our site's great features such as the Guides, FAQ's, Forums, Gallery, Example Forms and more. We provide you with a great array of general information useful in filing your I-129f, I-130, I-134, I-485 and other USCIS and immigration forms. We encourage all members to seek a qualified immigration attorney as this site is no substitute for the valuable help and advice a good attorney can provide! Please also be familiar with the Terms of Service before using this site.

Once again, we welcome you and encourage you to become a member of our growing community! Share your experiences and relax here knowing you are not alone! Make sure that you also take the time to add your information to our Immigration Timeline section!

You are funny! We do our best to help each other, support each other. Our process was done long time ago, but still I do my best to help people here. Remember, there are specific forums for K-1, K-3, CR-1/IR-1, etc. This is MENA forum where people can discuss recipes, sports, plus anything decent related to MENA. Of course, I am not new to this website.

Edited by simple_male

NVC Process of I-130:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.