Rocketta

Non-Muslims married to Muslim MENA

463 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

i wont repeat it million time i dont care about what wv or anyone else think about our marraige

she didnot even commented about misyiar and orfi and muta marriage i was expected from her to attack that too

really feel bity for her

Edited by mohamed N melinda

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be on insult-intake overload, bro, with all that coming at me. I read the response as sarcasm. Rereading, it's clear I owe Ihave questions an apology for the misunderstanding.

I am so sorry! Sincerely, Sofi

Thank you.

Timeline

We have told you to tell the customs agents at your POE all about how married you are. Use that fatwa (another OPINION), and take it to them.

[/quall

just i care as muslim that my marriage is legal islamically HALAL and in Allah not anything else

Timeline
(F)

Nana - 356, I see you down there. Hi!

hey girl, you know this subject is interesting to me!

I-130 & G325A

09/11/2007 I-130 & G-325A mailed today, to Los angeles, CA

03/16/2008 Received RFE I-130

03/26/2008 RFE for I-130, sent to LA Through USPS Certified mail

03/31/2008 I-130 RFE response letter is received

04/09/2008 I-130 case processing has resumed

04/17/2008 I-130 APPROVED!!!! DATED 04/14/08 YAY!! 7 monthes to approve.

I-485 & EAD

03/13/2008 Sent I-485 & EAD to Chicago Lockbox through USPS Priority Mail

03/16/2008 I-485 & EAD Received by R. MERCEDO USCIS Chicago IL

03/25/2008 Received NOAs for I-485, I-765

03/28/2008 Received Biometrics Appointment Notice

03/29/2008 Biometrics done-Appointment Scheduled 4/05, but I went early.

03/31/2008 Case Status shows up Online

04/03/2008 EAD touched

04/10/2008 RFE for I-485 received today, dated 4/04/08

04/11/2008 Sent RFE to Lee's Summit, MO / USPS priority mail

04/14/2008 USCIS received RFE response; signed by C BORDERS.

04/17/2008 Case processing resumed

04/22/2008 Touched

05/09/2008 Received EAD Approval Notice from CRIS "Card production odered"

05/14/2008 EAD card production ordered, 2nd notice

05/16/2008 EAD Approved & Sent!! (61 days)

05/19/2008 EAD in hand!!!!!

GOD SPEED FOR ALL OF US WITH TRUE INTENTIONS!!

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

just i care as muslim that my marriage is legal islamically HALAL and in Allah not anything else

Believe what you want about what pleases Allah. Misleading others will increase your burden, but don't infect this place with it. People here need to do things correctly. Cherry picking websites for posts that agreee with you is easy when Salafi money is supporting most of them.

Advocating the exploitation of western women by Muslim men with paper marriages is not recommended and will not be tolerated.

Edited by Virtual wife

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
(F)

Nana - 356, I see you down there. Hi!

hey girl, you know this subject is interesting to me!

Indeed, I do. I hop you can make some sense out of this train wreck :lol: Good to "see" you!

Edited by Virtual wife

Timeline

Everyone all that i can say is please stop this non-sense. The purpose of religeon is not to bring forth religeous arguments as this, religeon is not a cult, its not "us to ourselves", "we are the best, the chosen ones".

what seperates christians muslims and jews?

-Jesus, Mohammed- Moses

All of our maine believes are nearly identical. I am muslim, but I personally dont believe that if I am a good person and live life correctly and dedicate my life for god, and one day I chose to have a ham sandwich, that I will damned to eternal hell!

Also, christians and jews also prefer that you marry within your own religeon, the only reason that its such a hot topic with muslims, is because many myslims are still practice same way as they have thousands of years ago.

So lets stop arguing nonsense.

Moses jesus and mohammed, their entire purpose of existence is for all of us to recognize god, to pray to god, to dedicate our lives to god. No other reason.

And as some of you may know, I am also a muslim woman mariied to a christian man. It is no problem, because we love god, we dont pray to mohammad nor jesus, we pray to out creator God the allmighty! And I dont care if our children chose to be christians jews or muslims, all three religeons pray to the same god, and the creator is all that matter, God is more important than anyone, even more important than Jesus and mohammad. Who could possibly be greater than these men, I'll tell you, their creator.

I-130 & G325A

I-485 & EAD

04/03/2008 EAD touched

04/22/2008 Touched

Filed: Timeline

What do you do when you have to submit the "Intend to marry document to embassy"? I also married this way to a man. It sounded sort of baked to me but he said it was legal in gods eyes. Anyway to make long story short i found a man that really wanted to marry me for me. My (husband fiance) whatever you want to call him , gave me the 3 WORDS and that was it. I guess i was able to marry the other then. Thank god i found the other.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

How about having absolute respect for one's maker? God should be spelled with a capital G instead of a small g.

Also, Mohamed and Jesus, Christians, Muslims, and Jews. Sorry, just a pet peeve of mine.

Do carry on .

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
How about having absolute respect for one's maker? God should be spelled with a capital G instead of a small g.

Also, Mohamed and Jesus, Christians, Muslims, and Jews. Sorry, just a pet peeve of mine.

Do carry on .

I understand, the pet peeve. But I do wish that you would have received more out of what I wrote! ;)

I-130 & G325A

I-485 & EAD

04/03/2008 EAD touched

04/22/2008 Touched

Everyone all that i can say is please stop this non-sense. The purpose of religeon is not to bring forth religeous arguments as this, religeon is not a cult, its not "us to ourselves", "we are the best, the chosen ones".

what seperates christians muslims and jews?

-Jesus, Mohammed- Moses

All of our maine believes are nearly identical. I am muslim, but I personally dont believe that if I am a good person and live life correctly and dedicate my life for god, and one day I chose to have a ham sandwich, that I will damned to eternal hell!

Also, christians and jews also prefer that you marry within your own religeon, the only reason that its such a hot topic with muslims, is because many myslims are still practice same way as they have thousands of years ago.

So lets stop arguing nonsense.

Moses jesus and mohammed, their entire purpose of existence is for all of us to recognize god, to pray to god, to dedicate our lives to god. No other reason.

And as some of you may know, I am also a muslim woman mariied to a christian man. It is no problem, because we love god, we dont pray to mohammad nor jesus, we pray to out creator God the allmighty! And I dont care if our children chose to be christians jews or muslims, all three religeons pray to the same god, and the creator is all that matter, God is more important than anyone, even more important than Jesus and mohammad. Who could possibly be greater than these men, I'll tell you, their creator.

your husband is a unitarian christian or some other type of nontrinitarian christian?

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

As a 'Christian', certainly he is aware of John Chapter 14 .

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

ok every body one last post here to put end of that

wv accused my marriage isnot Halal and not legal islamically even in Allah eyes

and some here believed her

well if she could post only single ayah from quran or hadith say that marriage provided in it 2 wittiness and dowery and gold as gifts and flat and know for all familly and friends is Haram or not legal islamically so i will agree with her on it

but if she couldnot she dont have to post anything here again or talk about islam

deal :)

Edited by mohamed N melinda

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.