Together4ever

Thursday is here

22 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I'm going to be crawling my way to Friday I think. My job has eaten up every last bit of energy I have this week. They don't pay me enough for this, I swear. LOL. I'm a bit rushed this morning (slept in a bit) so I'll catch up. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. Seems there are some exciting things afoot for the VJers all of a sudden!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

JW, you just go right into your boss's office and demand a raise! :lol: OK, maybe not, but could you demand siesta time? :P I hope your day goes smoothly.

As for me, just waking up again and today is my day for an outcall - that's a home appt I do every week for a sweet, young, beautiful artist who has CP and is wheelchair/bed bound. So, I go to her home every week and give her a massage there and then to my office. I have a kind of slow day and except for the fact that I won't earn much $$ today, I don't mind. My energy is kinda low from this darn cycle and I do have some other stuff to catch up on. So, inch'allah, I'll get other things done today.

Have a wonderful Thursday all! It'll be Friday soon! and another week will soon bite the dust!

Noura

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

goodmorning :)

I'm at work now, but all i keep thinking of whenever my phone rings is "its the emabassy" :blush:

So i will b crossing my fingers for today

LIFTING OF CONDITIONS

08/26/08 filling date

08/27/08 NOA1

09/12/08 Notice for BIO

10/01/08 BIO

02/04/09 RFE received

02/20/09 RFE mailed

03/03/09 APPROVED

03/16/09 NEW CARD RECEIVED

You know, I was wondering when the morning "moon" was going to arrive... haha. I usually knee-jerk when my phone rings thinking it's Mohammed. But alas, his country has stopped selling e-voice cards so no more phone calls for now until he finds a different solution.

I hope that call comes for you really soon!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

same as usual ... just counting down the days ... come days move on faster ! I don't have the patience for this. :angry:

I guess I need to forget about it till tomorrow when I can say 14 days instead of 15 days.

Reunited and it feels so good ....

NOA #1 - March 23rd, 2004

Interview- May 18th, 2006 (Success !)

Arrived in the US - May 27, 2006 (our IR-1 visa journey was 2 years and 2 months long)

Wedding - June 17th, 2006

It's a Girl ! Baby Hana's expected due date - March 30th, 2007

591088.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I'm at work now, but all i keep thinking of whenever my phone rings is "its the emabassy" :blush:

kml... i will be praying that you get some good news today!!!

same as usual ... just counting down the days ... come days move on faster ! I don't have the patience for this. :angry:

I guess I need to forget about it till tomorrow when I can say 14 days instead of 15 days.

LB... bless you!!! I know that this waiting is so frustrating... and you have sure enough waited your share and then some! My prayer for you is that time flies until you are with your habibi again!

*hugs*

Well, today is quiet at the moment... I saw on the forums today that some of my friends have recieved good news... and I just think that is a blessing.

I am feeling so blessed today... and so thankful....

I called NVC Tuesday night, and they do not have our petition yet... so I am praying that it gets there soon.

I hope that each of you will have a beautiful day... and may you receive news that puts a smile on your face, a tickle to your side... some pep to your step... and joy in your soul...

Spread the love people!

Lynne

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

kml - I really hope you hurry up and get that phone call so we can be next...lol. :P

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! Ok, that's all the energy I have for the day.... -_- Working half a day then moving the rest. I can't wait for the weekend to get here so I can get some sleep. Working all day and packing all night is for the birds... :wacko: Hoping for good news for everyone!!! Have a good day all!

goCsm4.png

photo22-1-1.jpg

AF3Cm5.png

GOOOOOOOOD morning all you happy ppl!!! HAPPY THURSDAY!! Today is my off day and I'm sooo glad! Gettin ready to make some eggs w/cheese (i'm on the atkins diet again..its awesome). I recommend it to anybody who loves meat and cheese (who doesn't have high cholesterol).

:lol:

Nothin big planned today...1- put check in the bank , 2- love my hubby , 3-do some laundry (out of shirts for work) , 4-do absolutely nothing else all day long! tee hee

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
kml... i will be praying that you get some good news today!!!

THANK YOU LYNNE, hope you hear from NVC soon :thumbs:

kml - I really hope you hurry up and get that phone call so we can be next...lol. :P

Hope we get a same day call so Simo & I can get together :D

LIFTING OF CONDITIONS

08/26/08 filling date

08/27/08 NOA1

09/12/08 Notice for BIO

10/01/08 BIO

02/04/09 RFE received

02/20/09 RFE mailed

03/03/09 APPROVED

03/16/09 NEW CARD RECEIVED

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hello Everyone!

Let's see...just got to work and I'm already bored :P It's nice and sunny outside maybe I should go shopping? :thumbs:

I wish I could tell you about some fun and exciting things I'm gonna do today, but no such luck. B-O-R-E-D :lol:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Last night was my last final, so I'm totally thrilled it's Thursday! I can finally say I'm going to read a book for pleasure - I got Memoirs of a Dutiful Daugher by Simone de Beauvoir from the library last night. She's one of Abdel's favorite writers so I've been dying to have time to read her.

Now I just have to sit on pins and needles waiting for grades to post. I currently have a 3.81, and honestly expect 2 As this semester, but with economics professors you never know. They are the strangest people I have ever met. They seem to delight in controlling statistics, not just analyzing them.

I can actually sit here and read on the internet without feeling guilty today - Yippeee!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.