FG Ben

Copies of I-129F packet

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I'm 99.9% done with my packet (waiting for fedex packet from my fiancee with signed docs). I will be making copies this weekend and sending on Monday. When I make copies this is what I was thinking I was going to do:

Forms and Letters:send in with original signatures. Do I make copies with ORIGINAL signatures?Pictures: send in high quality color copies with explanation of where and when. Keep Originals.Passport photos: Took 6 photos so I think I'm good. I will send in 2 and keep 4.Receipts, Stubs, etc: send in copies. Keep originals.

Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
I'm 99.9% done with my packet (waiting for fedex packet from my fiancee with signed docs). I will be making copies this weekend and sending on Monday. When I make copies this is what I was thinking I was going to do:

Forms and Letters:send in with original signatures. Do I make copies with ORIGINAL signatures?Pictures: send in high quality color copies with explanation of where and when. Keep Originals.Passport photos: Took 6 photos so I think I'm good. I will send in 2 and keep 4.Receipts, Stubs, etc: send in copies. Keep originals.

Am I missing something?

Thanks!

i made two copies of everything i send because i have the fear that something will get lost or something ..........

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

Have you also got passport pics of your SO?

-Make sure and write your full names on the back of these.

Have you got your letters of intent, with original signatures (Yes you need original signatures on absolutely everything)?

Did you also sign and date any attachments you added to the forms?

Don't forget to send them their money!!! :D:dance:

Might be a good idea to send in copies of your passport pages for the travel stamps showing you've visited; not strictly necessary if you have airline receipts, etc., but just additional evidence.

That's all I can think of. Sounds good to me :thumbs:

Summer 2001 - met my Scottish boy

December 18th, 2007 - proposal in Madrid's Botanical Gardens with a duck standing behind him going 'food?'

January 18th, 2008 - I-129F sent to VSC

January 31st, 2008 - received NOA1, issued Jan. 24 :)

February 24th, 2008 - NOA2; omgwtfbbqlolz

February 29th, 2008 - NVC letter sent

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I also made two copies of everything.

11/2004 - Met in Brazil

09/2006 - Apply for K1

03/2007 - K1 approved

04/2007 - Apply for AOS & EAD

07/2007 - EAD approved

01/2008 - Conditional Residency approved

11/2009 - Apply to remove conditions

02/2010 - Permanent Residency approved

11/2010 - Apply for Citizenship

03/2011 - Citizenship approved

07/2011 - Moved back to Brazil

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I made three copies. Sent one to my SO and kept the other two just in case.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.