Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba

Thanks as always to VJ for being such a valuable resource in navigating the murky waters of the immigration process!

So my question has to do with the vaccination supplement form - there are quite a few things listed here. Does my husband need all of them? He has a document with very little info that he brought from Cuba that pretty much only lists his tetanus shot from 3 years ago (current, right?).

I called a local CS and their office said the only ones he really needs are Tetanus/Diptheria and MMR.

What do you think - does he need TB, Hep B, and all that other stuff.

I know there's much more detailed info in his medical packet collected at the POE but he doesn't remember having vac's done during his medical exam. So the only thing I can assume is that his tetanus is current.

I think I probably need to take the sheet in to the CS and ask what more we need, but I wanted advice on whether other people have done all the vac's listed on the 693A sheet or not.

One more quickie: it seems that the only CERTIFIED COPY needed in the AOS packet is the marriage certificate - all others can be photocopies. Is that correct?


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China

You can get tested for immunity to what is being vaccinated for or just get re-vaccinated you can get this done by family doctor, health dept, etc..

You then take this to a US Civil Surgeon for transfer to a supplement.

USCIS no longer routinely requires submission of original documents or "certified copies." Instead, ordinary legible photocopies of such documents (including naturalization certificates and alien registration cards) will be acceptable for initial filing and approval of petitions and applications.

We send a plain photo copy of our marriage cert, I-94, visa, etc... NO Problem.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.



Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...