PinayAko

CSC vs NSC - where is my jurisdiction

4 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

How did you just find this out? Since NSC does not adjudicate I-129F's, CSC is the center for Michigan petitioners.

Edited by fwaguy

YMMV

Our lawyer filed my paper in CSC, but i found out that Michigan is under the Nebraska SC, is it ok even if our lawyer filed it in CSC? just confused.....CSC is really slow..................

Your lawyer did right.

You're lucky you're not in our soes.

Just take a look at my signature timeline, and You'll get it!

.png

UURI.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Our lawyer filed my paper in CSC, but i found out that Michigan is under the Nebraska SC, is it ok even if our lawyer filed it in CSC? just confused.....CSC is really slow..................

Be patient and don't expect good things out of CSC. The agents tell you different things even if you call on the same day. Plan on the worst, then if good things happen you wont be disappointed. Plan on the long wait, then if it is short you can be joyful. They really seem to have gone into hibernation lately... If I were to do it again I would move to a VSC venue, file and then move again.

NOV 12, 2007 SENT 129F K1 FEDEX TO CSC

Nov 14, 2007 Rec'd by CSC

Nov 21, 2007 NOA1

Dec 19, 2007 Touched

March 13, 2008 Called CSC was told that file had been given to AO on Mar 13th and should be approved probably within 10 days

April 7, 2008 Called CSC Was told file had not been removed from file room and he would walk over and get it to an AO since they had been working on those vintage files for a while. TOUCHED

April 8, 2008 TOUCHED

April 14 Contacted Senator McCain's office for assistance

April 14 Called CSC, was told the file had been sent to FBI for security check and this could take weeks or months. TOUCHED

April 17, applied for B1-B2 appointment date - only 3 weeks away.

April 17 TOUCHED

April 18 TOUCHED, EMBRACED AND KISSED. Notified by email and on site that 129F was approved, 160 days

APril 23 TOUCHED AGAIN? Hopefully the touch is just the CSC boot kicking our butt out the door

May 2 Left NVC

May 5 Received US Embassy, Manila

May 11 B1/B2 interview- approved

May 15- June 21 She came to visit in US

June 22 returned to PI

June 23 K1 Interview, doc verification not complete (VERIFY THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENS!)

Cancelled flight plans for her first 4th of July in US

July 3 Approved document verification back to Embassy

July 11 VISA ready, picked up at Embassy

July 12 Flew to US and entered K1 at Miinneapolis - painless.

July 29 Married in US

October 8 Paperwork for AOS and submitted

Nov 13 - Biometrics

Patiently waiting for AOS, EAD and AP - easy to be patient while happily being married and living together!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.