sarah and hicham

Jennie's interview in Morocco

41 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Thank you Simo. I am so very happy for them both and hopefully we will all get the man for our interviews!

yes inshallah sarah just keep strong you and hisham ,and keep training hahahahah:) :thumbs:

everything will be fine inshallah doesn't matter if the guy or women CO it stills in all cases an INTERVIEW.its all about answering to questions .

best of luck for you hisham .

I LOVE you my sweetheart now, tomorrow, forever and lonnnnnnnnnger than forever..

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I am not sure if you meant a K-3 being approved so fast, or a K-1, but Jennie and Belaid filed for a K-3 as they are already married. I believe they sent everything in last year in Feb or March so it's been over a year! They hadn't seen eachother in almost 2 years! Anyways have a good day!

Sarah

Thank you Simo, that is very sweet of you. We're hanging in there, time seems to be going pretty fast and hopefully this month we will have our NOA2. I ask Hicham questions everyday pretending that I am interviewing him but I am still worried about a question coming out of no where like "which arm did she break when she was 11?"... and even though that's pretty crazy of me to think that someone would ask a question like that I guess I just want him to be really prepared, and maybe just maybe he will get approved the same day of his interview. Probably not, but maybe!

Well I hope Jennie and Belaid are celebrating with eachother in Casa today! They deserve it!

And Simo I hope you have your visa soon! I'm sure it's going to be any day now.

Sarah

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

congrats to them.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Timeline
I am not sure if you meant a K-3 being approved so fast, or a K-1, but Jennie and Belaid filed for a K-3 as they are already married. I believe they sent everything in last year in Feb or March so it's been over a year! They hadn't seen eachother in almost 2 years! Anyways have a good day!

Sarah

:blush: geuss I was confused as ALWAYS :whistle:

LIFTING OF CONDITIONS

08/26/08 filling date

08/27/08 NOA1

09/12/08 Notice for BIO

10/01/08 BIO

02/04/09 RFE received

02/20/09 RFE mailed

03/03/09 APPROVED

03/16/09 NEW CARD RECEIVED

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I'm so happy that Jennie was able to get the time off to go for the interview. My congratulations to them both on their success :dance::dance:

Doreen :D

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SupportingMoroccanLove/

6/14/03 Met Online

9/30/2003 He was denied a Tourist Visa

1/7/2004 Sent 1-129F-tried to prove hardship; many reasons

8/8/2004 Petition denied

After 214 Days of waiting

10/11/2004 Returned from Morocco even more in love.

11/15/2004 Mailed I-129F off to Nebraska

2/11/05 APPROVAL

2/14/05 EMAIL, OUR PETITION HAS BEEN APPROVED

86 Days what an awesome feeling

2/25/05 Email received from nvc, given case number

3/21/05 Email from consulate

b]INTERVIEW DATE 5/10/05[/b]

3/31/05 Fiance finally receives his packet from the consulate

4/12/05 He had medical exam

5/10/05 INTERVIEW WAS A SUCCESS

5/18/05 VISA IN HAND

Took 214 Days for a denial, but IN 205 days He will be HOME

6/10/05 Abdou arrives in America, what a happy day!

6/13/05 Applied for SSN

6/23/05 6 p.m. We were MARRIED; honeymoon in Gatlinburg

8/13/05 AOS and EAD paperwork mailed

8/25/05 NOAs in the mail!!! Yea!

11/25/05 - BIOMETRIC DATE

01/26/06 - AOS SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW AND HE GETS HIS FIRST JOB AT FIRST JOB INTERVIEW

02/13/06 - GREEN CARD ARRIVED

4/22/06 - Driver's License!!

11/05/2007 Filed to Lift conditions[/color]

11/07/07 - NOA1 received

12/21/07 - Biometrics completed

04/08/08 - 10 YEAR CARD APPROVED

04/14/08 - CARD IN HAND !!!!!

11/3/08 - Filed for Citizenship

11/29/08 - Biometric Appointment

02/03/09 - Citizenship Interview, HE PASSED

Timeline

Sarah

Thank you Simo, that is very sweet of you. We're hanging in there, time seems to be going pretty fast and hopefully this month we will have our NOA2. I ask Hicham questions everyday pretending that I am interviewing him but I am still worried about a question coming out of no where like "which arm did she break when she was 11?"... and even though that's pretty crazy of me to think that someone would ask a question like that I guess I just want him to be really prepared, and maybe just maybe he will get approved the same day of his interview. Probably not, but maybe!

Well I hope Jennie and Belaid are celebrating with eachother in Casa today! They deserve it!

And Simo I hope you have your visa soon! I'm sure it's going to be any day now.

Sarah

thank you sarah, don't worry i had that with my princess also ,on phone ,puter..hahahaha:) i was teasing her by saying that thank GOD she is not a CO hahahah :) my poor sweet kitten (L)

anyway it's nice to practice alll questions to be ready for anything, i swear that when the CO started drilling questions it was like carrie asking me ,it was SO normal for me drilling answers as well :) nothing was surprising me , i mean my ears were used with those questions and it's like (click) to answer right away :) so make sure you keep interviewing hisham it's good for your interview specially if he has that blonde woman (questions machine) hahahahah:) .as i said in my post dont forget to tell hisham to get a place in FRONT of windows and focus in CO's face and how they ask questions .

good luck and thank you .

I LOVE you my sweetheart now, tomorrow, forever and lonnnnnnnnnger than forever..

Timeline

Oh good! I couldn't understand a word she said the conenction was so bad but I talked to her Mom this morning! I'm so excited for them it's so nice to see people get what they have waited so long to have.

Sarah

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congratulations Jennie and Belaid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karim and I are so happy for you. You two deserved to get your I130 approved and we are so happy you will get the visa so fast. I am so happy all our prayers were answered. :dance:

Enjoy the next few days together celebrating before you have to return to the states. When you return this time at least you know Belaid will be following you soon and you two have so much to do to get ready to be together.

God Bless both of you and keep Karim and I posted,

Love,

Paula and Karim

P.S. Now those butterflies I felt yesterday for you two have been relaxed with such a wonderful feeling, I feel like Karim was approved again. Heheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:dance:(F):star::thumbs::dance:(L):lol::yes:

Timeline

Oh boy I just called her again and this time I could hear her better and she was talking a mile a minute!

I asked her if she was surprised to get approved on the same day and she said no because they were lucky enough to have the male interview them. I guess it was a young American guy who was really nice. She said the interview only lasted about 5 minutes. That's it for now.

Sarah

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
THEY GOT THE VISA!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE'S WHAT I KNOW SO FAR: HIS INTERVIEW LASTED A FEW MINUTES, HE IS PICKING UP THE VISA TOMORROW AT 3 PM!!!! HE HAD A MAN INTERVIEW HIM AND BELAID SAID HE WAS VERY NICE AND THEY ASKED ABOUT HIS CO SPONSOR, HE LOOKED AT THE HUGE BOOK OF PHOTOS THAT JENNIE PUT TOGETHER.

YAYYY I'M SO HAPPY FOR THEM I AM SHAKING!

I GUESS SAME DAY APPROVAL IS POSSIBLE, WOW.

SARAH

Wow, this is super news to know. Was this for a K1 or K3 visa? It's about time

Casa give out some visas. I am so happy for them.

Thanks for sharing the good news!!

Khadija

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

YAY JENNIE & BELAID!!! It's about dang time!!! MANY MABROOKS TO YOU BOTH!!!

Insh'allah, they will both be in the states together soon. TREKK SALAMA!

Noura :luv:

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Oh boy I just called her again and this time I could hear her better and she was talking a mile a minute!

I asked her if she was surprised to get approved on the same day and she said no because they were lucky enough to have the male interview them. I guess it was a young American guy who was really nice. She said the interview only lasted about 5 minutes. That's it for now.

Sarah

Sounds like the same guy Wadi interviewed with...

It's so inconsistent over there! Congrats to Jennie!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.