mgk

Has anyone got their interview scheduled this week?

135 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: El Salvador
Timeline
Congrats on getting through the first interview karla5001. Good luck to you on friday! :thumbs:

Thank You So Much!!!!

Good Luck To Everyone Who Has Their Interview Tomorrow!!!!!

GOD BLESS!

!!Our Journey!!!

Karla and Jaime

Married on 4-14-2007

I130 sent- 5-8-2007

I130 approved-9-7-2007

5-9-2208 APPROVED VISA!!!!!!!!!!!!! (second interview)

5-26-08 VISA IN HAND FINALLY!!

6-12-08 MY HUBBY IS COMING HOME YAY!! POE LAX!

6-23-08 social security received WOW SUPER FAST!!!

6-24-08 green card arrived!!! WHOOT WHOOT!

3-24-2010 Sent I-751 paperwork to California service center

8-3-2010 I-751 approved!!! WHOO HOO!!!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Bad News Guys. :crying::crying:

I am crying my heart and eyes out right now. Mike's interview was rescheduled for June because he did not have the second copy of the police certificate. I look in my papers and realized that I still have the extra copy. I had emailed the consulate, after Tonya posted and said Drew was asked for his, and was told that it was not necessary for him to have it if it was sent to the NVC

Now when he got there he was turned back. They did not even do the interview and schedule a time for him to drop it off, they rescheduled the whole interview. How can they be so cruel and disheartening? :o

I have to talk to him when he gets home to get the full story.

Learn from my experience all who have their interviews coming up. Make sure you have the second copy of the police certificate with you.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hello Clairern sorry this happen to you!!!

But what do you mean second copy of police certificate? we need 2 copies???

Thanks

Nita

I am crying my heart and eyes out right now. Mike's interview was rescheduled for June because he did not have the second copy of the police certificate. I look in my papers and realized that I still have the extra copy. I had emailed the consulate, after Tonya posted and said Drew was asked for his, and was told that it was not necessary for him to have it if it was sent to the NVC

Now when he got there he was turned back. They did not even do the interview and schedule a time for him to drop it off, they rescheduled the whole interview. How can they be so cruel and disheartening? :o

Learn from my experience all who have their interviews coming up. Make sure you have the second copy of the police certificate with you.

596696z2ypf41694.gif

I - 130

3.26.08 - NOA2 - APPROVAL IN 493 DAYS!!

NVC

7.22.08 - CASE COMPLETED IN 90 DAYS - THANK GOD!!

Embassy

9.29.08-Interview - AP (2 weeks)

10.15.08 - AP over :) Embassy called hubby to go get his Visa - HAPPIEST DAY!!!

10.20.08 - Visa Issued

11.25.08 - POE (JFK then SFO)

11.26.08 - Visa Journey is Over!! TOOK 737 DAYS....Habibi is Home!! :) :)

USA

11.25.08 - POE

12.10.08 - Applied for SS Card

12.15.08 - Welcome Letter Received

12.17.08 - SS Card Received

12.26.08 - Green Card Received :)

Begin Naturalization process 2011 ~ Inshallah

mybanner493ead35e2041shfr8.th.jpg

Timeline

THAT IS TERRIBLE!!!!

She means that she sent an original to the NVC.... but at the INterview they wanted the spouse to have another original ready to show at the time of itnerview...

its weired how each consulate is different...we were not asked for this at ALL!!

I told my hubby to have an original of EVRYTHING we sent to the NVC just in case...

have you tried calling the Embassy maybe you can get the interview at a sooner date???

They are trully terrible!! BUT DONT LET THIS BRING YOU DOWN!!!. KEEP YOU HEAD UP!!!!

!!Our Journey!!!

Karla and Jaime

Married on 4-14-2007

I130 sent- 5-8-2007

I130 approved-9-7-2007

Timeline

So what you are saying that we should really have 2 original of everything?? :wacko: and a plane copy as well???

THAT IS TERRIBLE!!!!

She means that she sent an original to the NVC.... but at the INterview they wanted the spouse to have another original ready to show at the time of itnerview...

its weired how each consulate is different...we were not asked for this at ALL!!

I told my hubby to have an original of EVRYTHING we sent to the NVC just in case...

have you tried calling the Embassy maybe you can get the interview at a sooner date???

They are trully terrible!! BUT DONT LET THIS BRING YOU DOWN!!!. KEEP YOU HEAD UP!!!!

596696z2ypf41694.gif

I - 130

NVC

Embassy

10.20.08 - Visa Issued

USA

11.25.08 - POE

Timeline
So what you are saying that we should really have 2 original of everything?? :wacko: and a plane copy as well???

THAT IS TERRIBLE!!!!

yes!!! for sure!!

to the intervire bring:

a copy of evrything like I-130... I864 (tax information)...and all the other forms sent to the NVC

I would HIGHly suggest to bring an original of everything that was sent to the NVC like...birth certificates....marrige certificates...police report... all the originals that were sent to the NVC because even tought the Embassy is suppose to have them for some reason like in this case the embassy still asks for them

Example: in my first interview my hubby was asked for the I864 and tax return of 2004, 2005, 2006...which they were SUPPOSE to already have, because they NVC is suppose to have sent it to the embassy.... we were still asked for them! **its better to be prepared*

Edited by karla5001

!!Our Journey!!!

Karla and Jaime

Married on 4-14-2007

I130 sent- 5-8-2007

I130 approved-9-7-2007

Timeline

It drives me crazy...because the NVC is suppose to send all of these documents to the Embassy...so WHY IN THE WORLD would the Embassy ask for them...its just one of the many un-answered questions about this LONG immigration process!

!!Our Journey!!!

Karla and Jaime

Married on 4-14-2007

I130 sent- 5-8-2007

I130 approved-9-7-2007

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Oh, sorry to hear that Claire, and dont say is bad news its gonna take a bit more patience for both of you and time for him to come here. Everything happens for reason. Time flyes...look :clock:

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Apr 16 ~ Eresh

Apr 30 ~ Merk

May 2 ~ Karla5001

May 6 ~ Letty

May 6 ~ Clairern

May 7 ~ Calamitka

May 11 ~ Virt

May 16 ~ KennethandJoyce

May 19 ~ Amalitta

May 22 ~ Mgk

May 23 ~ JimandJosil

May 27 ~ DaniandEnrique

May 30 ~ Puravida4ver

June 6 ~ Indianheart

June 16 ~ KTG

Added Indianheart and KTG. By the way guys does anyone knows what happened with `calamitka`?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
Added Indianheart and KTG. By the way guys does anyone knows what happened with `calamitka`?

Calamitka is today alive again. :) My profesor scheduled my final master exam on begining of June. I was busy with my hubby visit, and now with correction of my thesis, and I still will be preparing for exam , but I cross my fingers for all of us with this immigration process

. On May 7 I haven't received visa. I went under administrative procesing. But ..YESTARDAY consul called me personally and told everything is OK, he told me he want to make sure I will have a great weekend with this news :huh: :huh:. He will call me again on Monday to schedule my another visit at embassy. I mean it was something. I'm still :blink: .

Huges to everyone.

Timeline

Calamitka is today alive again. :) My profesor scheduled my final master exam on begining of June. I was busy with my hubby visit, and now with correction of my thesis, and I still will be preparing for exam , but I cross my fingers for all of us with this immigration process

. On May 7 I haven't received visa. I went under administrative procesing. But ..YESTARDAY consul called me personally and told everything is OK, he told me he want to make sure I will have a great weekend with this news :huh: :huh:. He will call me again on Monday to schedule my another visit at embassy. I mean it was something. I'm still :blink: .

Huges to everyone.

Kahm, what?!?! He will call you again?!?! :unsure:

Anyway, good luck with your exam and visa, everything is going to be OK, dont worry, whatever happen, happen with reason. :thumbs:

I am happy to see you back girl. (F)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yeah, Calamitka, good to have you back with us. Congrats on the completion of your interview and the good phone call from the consul yesterday. But why would they want to see you again if everything is ok? Did they take your passport or maybe they are asking you to come in and bring it so they can process the visa and affix it to your passport.

Well, anyway, good luck with the rest of your journey and much success with your thesis.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
But why would they want to see you again if everything is ok? Did they take your passport or maybe they are asking you to come in and bring it so they can process the visa and affix it to your passport.

Well, anyway, good luck with the rest of your journey and much success with your thesis.

Well after one week the fingerprins are not valid anymore, I don't know why. So I have to give once more fingerpritns(I hope without 70 $ fee) and this time leave passport with them so they can affix visa to it and send by DHL.(For Polish citizens visas are not issue the same day)

Clairern thanks so much for wishing me success with my thesis, I m so nervous about that administrative processing is pice of cake.

So if you have a big problem have another one much bigger and you don't worry about first one ;)

. hopefully soon I really return on forum.

Timeline
But why would they want to see you again if everything is ok? Did they take your passport or maybe they are asking you to come in and bring it so they can process the visa and affix it to your passport.

Well after one week the fingerprins are not valid anymore, I don't know why. So I have to give once more fingerpritns(I hope without 70 $ fee) and this time leave passport with them so they can affix visa to it and send by DHL.(For Polish citizens visas are not issue the same day)

Clairern thanks so much for wishing me success with my thesis, I m so nervous about that administrative processing is pice of cake.

So if you have a big problem have another one much bigger and you don't worry about first one ;)

CONGRATULATIONS to calamitka, she got her visa. :thumbs:

05. 07. 08 INTERVIEW

05. 07 - 05. 16 administrative proessing :(

05. 20 I got visa HURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS :dance:

596696z2ypf41694.gif

I - 130

NVC

Embassy

10.20.08 - Visa Issued

USA

11.25.08 - POE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.