Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello..... :star:

Heyyyyy!!!

How's motherhood treating you girl?

it is going pretty well....trying to find some sort of routine...she has been doing very well for me over night which is great! i can kinda get some sleep although some night are different!! I had to take her to the Dr. for sick visit....she woke up one morning and her eye was pasted shut and goop coming out of her eye...scared me a lot because with the twins i used to nanny for pink eye would sometimes turn into bronchitis and one time turned inton pnemonia for the little girl...so i was freaking out...called the dr. got a appt. and went in expecting it to be pink eye...and.....it was a blocked tear duct....i was so happy to hear that..thank goodness!!! She is already tipping the scale at 10 pounds 5 ounces.....

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally, Marla got her visa yesterday evening. Her flight leaves Jamaica today at 4:30 and arrives in Atlanta at 8:30 tonight. Please pray for safe travel.

I am so excited that this waiting is coming to an end. Praise the Lord!!!

Jason, congratulation, belive me I know how you are feeling right now.

Be Bless

Roxcie

Filed: Other Timeline
I did Mrs. Palmer - I booked my hotel for this trip through them - DJ lives in Ochi, but we are staying in Negril - So far, everything seems good - The hotel was recently taken over by new management, so I got a little worried due to some posts I had seen - But, I got in touch directly with the hotel in JA and everything seems to be set.

Just read the fine print to make sure you calculate the extra charges into your auction price - Most have some type of surcharge that adds to the final price - mine was $32 per day, and a $20 booking fee - Even with that, I still paid 1/3 of the normal hotel cost.

WOW! Great Rate.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:bonk: ARGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I CAN NOT get through to JA AGAIN!!!! This is getting real annoying. What the heck??? I've tried cell phone, land line, calling card and no success. Anybody got any suggestions? Anyone got a carrier pigeon I could borrow?

TAKING A ROUGH LIFE EASY

Filed: Timeline
:bonk: ARGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I CAN NOT get through to JA AGAIN!!!! This is getting real annoying. What the heck??? I've tried cell phone, land line, calling card and no success. Anybody got any suggestions? Anyone got a carrier pigeon I could borrow?

Same thing with me this morning and it's islandwide. Sometimes I get lucky and I can get through. It doesn't matter if it's a landline or cellphone. It is very ANNOYING :angry: ... I told Marcel I'll talk to him late tonight. This morning while I was talking to him, my conversation went to someone else. It was another man on the phone. Then I couldn't hear Marcel at all. :angry:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Same thing with me this morning and it's islandwide. Sometimes I get lucky and I can get through. It doesn't matter if it's a landline or cellphone. It is very ANNOYING :angry: ... I told Marcel I'll talk to him late tonight. This morning while I was talking to him, my conversation went to someone else. It was another man on the phone. Then I couldn't hear Marcel at all. :angry:

Thanks for posting that. Sometimes I am losing my mind and it is reassuring that I am not the only one. I can't help but think "is someone dead" what is wrong? why can't I get through? I want to talk to my man and I WANT TO TALK TO HIM NOW. :wacko: If I didn't have this board for an outlet I would lose my mind.

TAKING A ROUGH LIFE EASY

Timeline

Ms. H, I can so relate - I had the same problems last night - I was talking to DJ and the call would drop - it would take 4 or 5 calls to get him back, and one of the calls I got some woman who was really snotty with me when I apologized for having the wrong # somehow - it's so frustrating, and days of not talking give me the same bad thoughts - To add insult to injury with the connection problems, DJ had his cell stolen again - So that was chip #2 he had to go get from Digicel to shut off the old one, and probably phone #15 now! Someone broke into his house on Monday - total #######!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Ms. H, I can so relate - I had the same problems last night - I was talking to DJ and the call would drop - it would take 4 or 5 calls to get him back, and one of the calls I got some woman who was really snotty with me when I apologized for having the wrong # somehow - it's so frustrating, and days of not talking give me the same bad thoughts - To add insult to injury with the connection problems, DJ had his cell stolen again - So that was chip #2 he had to go get from Digicel to shut off the old one, and probably phone #15 now! Someone broke into his house on Monday - total #######!

Lawd ave merci Sus;

I HATE THAT! :angry: I would dial Marcel number and get some other person. Most of the time MEN...and the damn EDAIT dem call me back. That's what ticks me off. What the hell you calling me back for. I told you the lines maybe crossed and don't let it be a FEMALE that answers. I HATE IT WHEN THE CALL BACK. I have to ask you really don't have anything else to do.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

I know - If I have a missed call on my phone and I don't recognize the # I don't call it back (well, maybe once in a while and I block my # to do it, lol) But when I get an attitude from the other person, it pisses me off -

The whole Thief situation pisses me off too - he knows it was some guys where he lives but can't prove it - he's had so many hard times lately, and it just seems like every time the light of day starts to show at the end of the tunnel, things slide back. He's in the process of moving right now, so hopefully that will be what he needs to turn things around.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Guess what????????????

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On May 14, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Guess what????????????

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On May 14, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

CONGRATS MY GIRL...I can hear you SCREAMING and I'm in D.C.

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.