Enjoy!

K-1 Timeline

Oct.5th, 2007 - Filed I-129F VSC Express Mail

Oct.12th, 2007 - NOA1 Hardcopy

Dec.14th, 2007 - Rec'd No Impediment and extras of Birth Certif. by mail

Jan. 31st, 2008 - NOA2 Hardcopy sent out from VSC

Feb. 5th, 2008 - NVC Receives Our Case

Feb.7th, 2008 - Got KNG# and Hardcopy of NOA2 in the Mail

Feb. 26th, 2008 - Dropped off DS230 Part I, Rec'd Packet 3; Filed for Police Report

Feb. 28th, 2008 - Rec'd Email from Embassy that Interview scheduled

April 1st, 2008 - Interview @ 1:30pm- APPROVED!!!

May 20th, 2008 - U.S. Entry at JFK w/ work stamp

June 13th, 2008 - SS# Received

June 19th, 2008 - Started work w/ JFK EAD

August 11th, 2008 - Wedding

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3rd, 2008 - Submitted AOS/ EAD/ AP Packet

Oct. 6th, 2008 - AOS Packet Rec'd at USCIS Xpress Mail

Oct. 13th, 2008 - NOA1 Rec'd

Oct. 27th, 2008 - Case Trsf to CSC

Nov. 1st, 2008 - Biometrics Appt.

Dec. 10, 2008 - EAD/AP Approved

Dec. 17, 2008 - Received EAD/AP : )

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Happy Mother's Day everyone! Hope it's been a good one.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

I was wondering where everyone is too. Is this a holiday I didn't know about?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning! Perhaps it is just a slow start on a Monday.

Or are all the mothers hung over from the holiday weekend? :innocent:

Edited by Ms. Hellwig

TAKING A ROUGH LIFE EASY

Timeline

Hope everyone had a wonderful Mommy's day. Mine was really nice until I had to go and watch my son play in the poooouring down rain, again !!!!! It's getting old, real quick ! He came home Friday with a fever and was sick all weekend and then felt "okay" to play yesterday, but has a nasty cold today.

:ot:

5/12/2008 -

Royal Caribbean -changed its policy on accommodating infants on cruises. Now, babies must be at least six months old to travel on any RCI ship (or 12 months minimum on trans-Atlantic, Hawaii, trans-Pacific, or selected South American voyages, as well as cruisetours). This is posted on RCI now but won’t be widely enforced until October.

I'm sure other cruise lines will follow suit ...

Hi All,

Well, we did it!!!!!

Had the notorious and dreaded "Stokes" interview today. It wasn't so bad after all. We had a really nice agent. AND WE PASSED!!!! Husband got his passport stamped and all!! Its like a million ton weight has been lifted from our shoulders!! My husband is bouncing off the walls!!! The feeling is un-believable!! Such a long time coming.............phew. We studied and studied and studied for this,.......... and wouldn't you know it, they asked questions we didn't prepare for. But we just told the truth and got through. My baby hasn't seen his family in three years and now he's free to go home whenever he wants!!! Can't wait to see their faces when they glimpse him.

Timeline

Oh, NYC......Wonderful news! I've been thinking of you and praying for you every time I saw your name here or elsewhere.

So happy for both of you. Now, you can get on with the rest of your lives!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi All,

Well, we did it!!!!!

Had the notorious and dreaded "Stokes" interview today. It wasn't so bad after all. We had a really nice agent. AND WE PASSED!!!! Husband got his passport stamped and all!! Its like a million ton weight has been lifted from our shoulders!! My husband is bouncing off the walls!!! The feeling is un-believable!! Such a long time coming.............phew. We studied and studied and studied for this,.......... and wouldn't you know it, they asked questions we didn't prepare for. But we just told the truth and got through. My baby hasn't seen his family in three years and now he's free to go home whenever he wants!!! Can't wait to see their faces when they glimpse him.

Congrats, very happy for you guys!!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Mommy's day. Mine was really nice until I had to go and watch my son play in the poooouring down rain, again !!!!! It's getting old, real quick ! He came home Friday with a fever and was sick all weekend and then felt "okay" to play yesterday, but has a nasty cold today.

5/12/2008 -

Royal Caribbean -changed its policy on accommodating infants on cruises. Now, babies must be at least six months old to travel on any RCI ship (or 12 months minimum on trans-Atlantic, Hawaii, trans-Pacific, or selected South American voyages, as well as cruisetours). This is posted on RCI now but won’t be widely enforced until October.

I must say, all these new rules are just starting to get to me. paying for checked bags on domestic and international flights. what are the fares for?? shouldn't it cover all that??

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: Timeline
Hi All,

Well, we did it!!!!!

Congrats, very happy for you guys!!!

5/12/2008 -

I must say, all these new rules are just starting to get to me. paying for checked bags on domestic and international flights. what are the fares for?? shouldn't it cover all that??

WAH u a seh JENGS?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

I think so too, Jengs. Next it will be, you have to pay to check in, pay for security to bug the ####### out of you, tip the person who scans your ticket...............

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline

Hi Ladies;

So, I go to check my mailbox as I'm leaving for work this morning and what do I have (2) more packet 4 and Marcel still does not have his. Ya'll think they trying to tell me something?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Hey ladies :luv:

I just got an e-mail today - our Petition to Remove Conditions has been APPROVED :dance::D Finally! Now we can be done with Immigration for 10 years!!! It took almost a year from the time we sent it in (June '07) to get approved. Says to expect the card within 30 days.

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Hey ladies :luv:

I just got an e-mail today - our Petition to Remove Conditions has been APPROVED :dance::D Finally! Now we can be done with Immigration for 10 years!!! It took almost a year from the time we sent it in (June '07) to get approved. Says to expect the card within 30 days.

Congrats!!!!

Any more pics of the little princess??

Did your situation at work get sorted out??

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.