Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
lawny,

for the most part i speak my mind..but some ppl act like dem life perfect..everybody here must know mine not perfect by now...it's not the worse but wi no perfect..

Show mi the "man" with a perfect relationship and i'll show u'll a liar..so mi lef sometings more time..

by di way mi a go lef dis yah thread tuh cause ppl a ignore mi...baxide..Jengs weh u deh, Gilli mi si yuh earlier..lawny yea ! i guess that's my click :whistle:

oonuh don't falla mi yaaw mi head a go !!

Dat why mi luv u!

JENGS...oh, hush baby...mi know seh mi chat bad. Mi luv fi hear di yankee dem try fi read eeh

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I was just paging through some posts and the part about the passport pictures caught my eye - what's the deal with renewing the passport? Should I tell me fiance to renew his passport before he leaves Jamaica. I believe he said his was good for another two years.

Thanks!

TAKING A ROUGH LIFE EASY

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey JG~ Was it you who said they take Zyrtec for allergies? I am gonna try taking the pills cause my allergies are killing me but I was wondering if you had any side effects? Think I should wait til the weekend to try just in case it messes me up? I am always so nervous taking new meds.

Zyrtec made me sleepy - Have you ever tried a Neti pot? I have really really bad sinus problems - I have taken just about every pill you can - My allergist recommended using the neti pot - I swear, I am so much better - I use it daily, plus use saline spray -

http://www.healingdaily.com/exercise/neti-pot.htm

I saw that thing on Oprah one day. It makes me cringe to think about using it. I suppose if it really works, I should just be more open minded about it. I just don't know, though.

Holy ####### I just watched a clip on Youtube and while I couldn't hear the sounds just see the images alone :help: I am suppose to be getting injections but I am deadly afraid of injections and needles so that is a definite no go for me :no: I will definitely have to think about this neti pot thing...all that I have read seems positive.

I will if you will JG ;)

Edited by Yardiewife

lawny,

for the most part i speak my mind..but some ppl act like dem life perfect..everybody here must know mine not perfect by now...it's not the worse but wi no perfect..

Show mi the "man" with a perfect relationship and i'll show u'll a liar..so mi lef sometings more time..

by di way mi a go lef dis yah thread tuh cause ppl a ignore mi...baxide..Jengs weh u deh, Gilli mi si yuh earlier..lawny yea ! i guess that's my click :whistle:

oonuh don't falla mi yaaw mi head a go !!

Oh KimKim you say it so perfectly! :thumbs:

Lawny I know you didn't direct it at me but let me just say this...there is a whole lot of sh!t that goes on behind the scenes. A TON to be more precise - if you have noticed there has been a lot of people leaving the thread - this is precisely why. I wouldn't have a problem giving out personal details and sharing my life if I knew that people on here were genuine and truly my friends. To hear about the stuff that is being said about you and your relationship behind your back by your so called "yardie family" well it gets old and it's sad and immature. I guess I am just sick of giving fodder to those that like to call, email or PM others to mock, ridicule or demean me and others and what we choose to share. So I am choosing not to share anymore - as have many others. Those that are truly my friends keep in contact with me by other means and know what is going on in my life, it is as simple as that. Karma is a b!tch and to those people that don't think word is out that you are full of sh!t...well sorry but the jig is up. No need to name names...we all know who you are.

Lawd......but we seem so luving... well, no mind dem...mi love your JOKES...they help me a lot ESPECIALLY in my time of HEAT...like now, I'm so damn hyper. I was gone for a while because walked 26 blocks into Georgetown and back and I didn't even bus a sweat. It's cold outside. That damn EXPRESSO is quicking my butt.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey JG~ Was it you who said they take Zyrtec for allergies? I am gonna try taking the pills cause my allergies are killing me but I was wondering if you had any side effects? Think I should wait til the weekend to try just in case it messes me up? I am always so nervous taking new meds.

I do take Zyrtec every day. I take them in the morning without any side effects. If you go to Wal-mart, they had a 45 day supply of generic Zyrtec for something like $18. Beat the hell out of my co-pay when they were prescription.....$45 a month.

Yeah I got some from Walmart for cheap but haven't tried it yet. Thanks :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lawny

mi learn early...there are a few ppl i will express myself to..cause dem do the same..watch out fi the one dem wah just want hear and have nothing to say..dats all mi a seh

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Zyrtec made me sleepy - Have you ever tried a Neti pot? I have really really bad sinus problems - I have taken just about every pill you can - My allergist recommended using the neti pot - I swear, I am so much better - I use it daily, plus use saline spray -

I saw that thing on Oprah one day. It makes me cringe to think about using it. I suppose if it really works, I should just be more open minded about it. I just don't know, though.

Holy ####### I just watched a clip on Youtube and while I couldn't hear the sounds just see the images alone :help: I am suppose to be getting injections but I am deadly afraid of injections and needles so that is a definite no go for me :no: I will definitely have to think about this neti pot thing...all that I have read seems positive.

I will if you will JG ;)

IT'S GOING TO HURTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

a JOKE :devil:

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mindy is having a hell of a time with renewing Roy's passport. They have sent 2 different sets of pictures in via NY consulate and both have been returned from JA as not the right pictures......Walgreens & Wal-Mart. The word is they have to go to The Picture People and have them make high resolution pictures. Something about JA and the high rate of fraud.

Anyhow, to hear her tell it, is giving me a headache today. She's been trying to renew for the last 2 months.

We need to renew Andre's by the end of the year. Now, I'm worried.

DYAM DYAM DYAM!!! :blink: Ken's Passport expires in January 09!!!!! :unsure: Great...someting else fi look forward too!!!! :wacko:

All I can do is...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bless, Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mindy is having a hell of a time with renewing Roy's passport. They have sent 2 different sets of pictures in via NY consulate and both have been returned from JA as not the right pictures......Walgreens & Wal-Mart. The word is they have to go to The Picture People and have them make high resolution pictures. Something about JA and the high rate of fraud.

Anyhow, to hear her tell it, is giving me a headache today. She's been trying to renew for the last 2 months.

We need to renew Andre's by the end of the year. Now, I'm worried.

I helped Anthony's father do the paperwork to renew his passport 2 years ago and he drove all over the place trying to get just the right photo. The Picture People are the only ones they would accept, even though I couldn't tell the difference between their's and Sears! Just hit them first - don't waste your time with anyone else.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

I will if you will JG ;)

so jamie how will you ever have a baby??? all the needles they stick you with to get blood....just don't look when they jab you...

Timeline

I had constant sinus problems to the point where my doc wanted to do the sinus surgery (sorta like jab an ice pick around in there - NO THANKS!!!) so I started going to a chiropractor. I go about every 6-8 weeks and haven't had a sinus infection in 5 years.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

I will if you will JG ;)

It definitely takes some getting used to, and you learn where your nostrils connect to if you get the position wrong :blink: But I went from taking steroids an inhaler, antihistamine, and nasal sprays to just using the neti pot in less than a month -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
I was just paging through some posts and the part about the passport pictures caught my eye - what's the deal with renewing the passport? Should I tell me fiance to renew his passport before he leaves Jamaica. I believe he said his was good for another two years.

Thanks!

i would say it wouldn't be a bad idea....not only so it will last longer but to update the photo depending on how young he was when he got his passport....mike was a little boy when he got his passport and it was recomended to him that he get a new passport because he obviously is not a boy anymore....

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawny

mi learn early...there are a few ppl i will express myself to..cause dem do the same..watch out fi the one dem wah just want hear and have nothing to say..dats all mi a seh

Is mi Kimmy a chat bout!!!

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.