jimandjosil

NVC AUTOMATED MESSAGE

6 posts in this topic

Good day everyone. My husband sent the last of the forms (DS230 and I-864 with documents needed on separate envelopes) last Feb.22 and so we are awaiting for our case to be completed. When we checked last Saturday (MARCH 1) NVC automated message said...WE ARE AWAITING THE BIOGRAPHIC FORMS FROM THE PETITIONER...I have read from the NVC thread that this could mean that they are generating the DS230 forms. How could this be when we are almost at the end of the line? Or did they lose the forms we sent? This is weird. Can someone clarify this for us? Thank you.

"NVC is expecting return of the biographic forms by the petitioner... "

Sorry this is the exact message that we get from NVC and this is what is posted in the NVC thread...

DS-230 Generation:

"NVC is expecting return of the biographic forms by the petitioner... "

Help anyone.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Relax. What it means that NVC system still hasn't been updated to reflect receipt of DS-230 and I-864 forms. It sometimes takes up to 2 weeks. Also, these messages are updated on Tuesday, so check on Wednesday.

BTW, did you send photos with DS-230? If not, you may need to.

Regards,

Saniv Patel

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
Also, these messages are updated on Tuesday, so check on Wednesday.

Correction : system is updated on Monday so Tuesday is the day to check.

On the rest I agree with Sanjiv. :)

Our experience was that NVC process already I-864 but not DS230 yet, therefore we got message ...found info missing or incomplete.

The best way I think is always confirm everything with operator.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.