ljgr

Has someone got an RFE last month and the case got completed

56 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
How do you know that your RFE was entered into the system? What does the automated message say?

Thanks.

After they entered in my RFE, the message changed to something along the lines of they had received my checklist response and I would be notified of the outcome in 6-8 weeks. About a week after that the message changed to "Case complete".

You could also talk to an operator and see if they will give you an info

Same thing like Amberlynn said.

Good luck to all of us. :)

Hopefully we will soon join to Amberlynn who is waiting for the interview.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi..'

I recieved an RFE last month and i have send the necessary cheklisted docs on the 12 feb...automated mssg says that they have recievd it...anybody has an idea on how long will take for case complete.. Has somebody got an RFE and got the case complete recently...Also after the case complete how long will it take for the interview??? I know too many questions...

also the USCIC shows the processing date as jun..what does that mean...mine was filed before that and yet not completed...

Thanks in advance

lj

My fiance got an RFE last Jan.11, and the documents asked was sent Jan. 14, our case was completed Jan. 30 and we are approved. Will have my interview on April 4....Don't worry, if u submitted what they required you will be approved like ours....Good luck.. :yes:

Timeline

letty, teejay, amberlynn, rick's baby thank for sharing info about your timeline after rfe. It gives hope.

rick's baby- good luck on your interview on April 4 :)

Filed: Country: El Salvador
Timeline
letty, teejay, amberlynn, rick's baby thank for sharing info about your timeline after rfe. It gives hope.

so i called the NVC and the operator told me that "the documents still need to be reviewed an it should happen any day now"

ERR COME ONE NVC!!! COMPLETE MY CASE! PLEASE!

i hope i can still make it for the march interviews....i would love my interview to be in april!

Edited by karla5001

!!Our Journey!!!

Karla and Jaime

Married on 4-14-2007

I130 sent- 5-8-2007

I130 approved-9-7-2007

5-9-2208 APPROVED VISA!!!!!!!!!!!!! (second interview)

5-26-08 VISA IN HAND FINALLY!!

6-12-08 MY HUBBY IS COMING HOME YAY!! POE LAX!

6-23-08 social security received WOW SUPER FAST!!!

6-24-08 green card arrived!!! WHOOT WHOOT!

3-24-2010 Sent I-751 paperwork to California service center

8-3-2010 I-751 approved!!! WHOO HOO!!!

karla5001 hopefully you will hear pretty soon that your case is completed!

I talked to an operator at the NVC and interviews are scheduled in the second week of March, so you still might get an April interview date (depends on the waiting time of your consulate or embassy). Only a few embassies/consulates plan their own appointments.

For people who got their case completed it's kind of funny to track it down on de DHL-site. Somebody posted this before and it really works! You go to the DHL-site and choose tracking by references. My case was completed on the 25th of Februari so I searched for EXP 26 FEB 2008A (don't ask me where it all stands for) and you get a whole list with packages mailed out that day and one of them is on it's way to Amsterdam (must be mine!!).

May 18, 2007 ... Married in the Netherlands

May 16, 2008 ... Entered USA

February 13, 2010 ... mailed I-751

February 16, 2010 ... 3.43 pm I-751 delivered

February 18, 2010 ... check cashed[/color]

February 24, 2010 ... received NOA dated 02/17/2010

March 4, 2010 ... received Bio letter

March 15, 2010 ... bio appointment

March 16, 2010 ... touch

May 12, 2010 ... card production ordered

June 1, 2010 ... card production ordered text message (again)

June 7, 2010 ... received green card

February 15, 2011 ... mailed N400

February 17, 2011 ... N400 delivered

February 18, 2011 ... check cashed

February 22, 2011 ... NOA dated

March 24, 2011 ... bio in Houston

May 20, 2011 ... interview San Antonio

June 30, 2011 ... oath ceremony Bryan

Timeline

I talked to an operator at the NVC and interviews are scheduled in the second week of March, so you still might get an April interview date (depends on the waiting time of your consulate or embassy). Only a few embassies/consulates plan their own appointments.

For people who got their case completed it's kind of funny to track it down on de DHL-site. Somebody posted this before and it really works! You go to the DHL-site and choose tracking by references. My case was completed on the 25th of Februari so I searched for EXP 26 FEB 2008A (don't ask me where it all stands for) and you get a whole list with packages mailed out that day and one of them is on it's way to Amsterdam (must be mine!!).

wow letty great info thanks! i will keep this in mind for hwne i hear case complete!

!!Our Journey!!!

Karla and Jaime

Married on 4-14-2007

I130 sent- 5-8-2007

I130 approved-9-7-2007

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks, hope i pass the interview....getting nervous....

Timeline
Hiii everyone good news my case got completed on 26th feb..Rfe was entered on the 21st feb.now the long wait for interview..mine is in cehnnai which is the busiest and crowded.....

Tkanks for sharing :).

LJGR can you please fill out your timeline, it will help others.

Hopefully it won't take more than 1,2 months to schedule your interview. Good luck to you.

RICK'S BABY - stay cool ;)

Filed: Timeline

thankssss for the info...i checked the dhl and found one getting transfered to chennai...i really hope that is mine....mine got completed on the 26th so i tried EXP 27 FEB 2008A....wow this is intresting..

Timeline
Hiii everyone good news my case got completed on 26th feb..Rfe was entered on the 21st feb.now the long wait for interview..mine is in cehnnai which is the busiest and crowded.....

I DONT UNDERSTAND THE NVC!!! my RFE was entered on the 20th!!! my case should be completed ER!!!

!!Our Journey!!!

Karla and Jaime

Married on 4-14-2007

I130 sent- 5-8-2007

I130 approved-9-7-2007

Timeline

I DONT UNDERSTAND THE NVC!!! my RFE was entered on the 20th!!! my case should be completed ER!!!

this makes me sooo worried why hasn't my case been completed!!! i hope the NVC didn't loose my case!!!

!!Our Journey!!!

Karla and Jaime

Married on 4-14-2007

I130 sent- 5-8-2007

I130 approved-9-7-2007

karla5001, don't be to worried that they lost your case (although they are stupid enough there). When I called to find out where I got an RFE for they assured me that everything was checked and good, just needed to sent in the pictures. Since you had to chance the DS-230 itselfs it probably takes longer to get completed. They still need to check the whole document. I don't know how long that can take though, hopefully soon......

May 18, 2007 ... Married in the Netherlands

May 16, 2008 ... Entered USA

February 13, 2010 ... mailed I-751

February 16, 2010 ... 3.43 pm I-751 delivered

February 18, 2010 ... check cashed[/color]

February 24, 2010 ... received NOA dated 02/17/2010

March 4, 2010 ... received Bio letter

March 15, 2010 ... bio appointment

March 16, 2010 ... touch

May 12, 2010 ... card production ordered

June 1, 2010 ... card production ordered text message (again)

June 7, 2010 ... received green card

February 15, 2011 ... mailed N400

February 17, 2011 ... N400 delivered

February 18, 2011 ... check cashed

February 22, 2011 ... NOA dated

March 24, 2011 ... bio in Houston

May 20, 2011 ... interview San Antonio

June 30, 2011 ... oath ceremony Bryan

Timeline

YAY!! case completed on the 28th!!!!!!! WHOO HOO!!!

!!Our Journey!!!

Karla and Jaime

Married on 4-14-2007

I130 sent- 5-8-2007

I130 approved-9-7-2007

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
YAY!! case completed on the 28th!!!!!!! WHOO HOO!!!

Congrats on case complete Karla!! :dance::dance::dance:

I hope to hear the same soon. How did you find out tha your case is complete? Did you call or did you get an e-mail? Just want to know what to expect. :whistle::whistle:

Edited by clairern

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.