MelindaandTarek

Happy Thursday

93 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Morning MENA! Feels so good to be back. Moving is crazy expecially when you are going through a major break up and increasingly hard pregnancy. I have missed MENA and the daily threads. As for Jackie, I have an idea. I also was a sleuth, but have not had it confirmed yet. Hope everyone is doing well and I look forward to catching up. Feels a bit weird coming back since I am no longer going through any immigration stuff, but oh well. I enjoy it and most of the people I have met here.

You don't worry about immig or no immig. I, for one, love ya and look forward to updates from you. You and the baby have been on my mind a lot so I'm glad to hear from you. I'll keep u and baby in my prayers. Call me if u need to talk.

Awwww...get that baby his/her Mexican food! Otherwise he/she will end up with a pinata shaped birth mark. :jest:

This is a super boring day. We're snowed/iced in and I am really wanting some mexican food!!!!!

:P I think it's the OCD/ADHD kicking in too :whistle: Weather says the weather is gonna be yucky till 6:00 pm tomorrow night. I might go stir crazy :blush:

Amy :crying: that's so unfair! Send it down here!!! or at least trade me for a few days. Its 70 degrees and a beautiful gray misty day out. PERFECT weather.......FOR SPRING. I soooooo miss the ice and snow of home. Hows that bean doin?

As for how Jackie goes? Most of us on this board care how Mrs Jackie is doing because she has been one of our #1 supporters since VJ began. She has supported us and been there when we needed support the most. If not for her, we wouldn't have MENA slumber parties and birthday threads and all of those special things that make this board so much darn fun! U're welcome to "care less" about her whereabouts but that just wasn't very nice, the way you said that. If you posted on here a little bit more often, we probably WOULD care about where you were at too. I don't post enough to be missed when I'm gone either but I don't throw a pity part about it. Sorry..but Jax is our girl (hi jax!!)

LOVE YA JAX!!!

and by the way *snicker* I know where Jax is too :whistle: I will let everybody know that at least she is safe so don't worry and I'm sure she will be updating soon.

Have a super teriffic Thursday everybody!

(F) amal (F)

Jackie is a wonderful woman; I'm in agreement. She has also been supportive.

The difference is - I do not need people to care about my whereabout. If I did, I would clearly post them on the board. I travel quite a bit; I do not inofrm visajourney. If I did inform visajourney, my whereabouts would be clear. I would know play the where is Waldo game. FYI-I hope she have safe travels and is safe as well.

and some of us care where Jackie is because she is a dear dear friend to many many of us and we all know she has went thru a very rough patch.

WE LOVE YOU JACKIE!!!!

:thumbs:

and :bonk: for i adore. :angry:

do not be angry - I was just expressing my feelings about the game being played. Sorry!!!!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
S2010026.jpg

Ill post more later, after a good nap :) Little Mr Moroccan Butterball has just finished his 3rd meal since we got home and is snoozing on my chest. I swear there is no feeling more soothing than my son cuddled up to me. If I could bottle this feeling and sell it, there'd never be another war anywhere, ever.

We named him Mehdi Jim Ellaoui. He was born at 12:51 pm (CST) on Monday February 18, 2008. He weighed 9 lbs 0 oz and measured 18 1/2 in long. Needless to say, he was the biggest baby in the nursery.

Happy Thursday ladies....Jackie I DO care and Im dying with anticipation here!

I have a question...I have been craving bean burritos from taco bell like a mad woman lately. Do you think there is any reason I should avoid those? I have heard some crazy stories about beans from fast food restaurants, what do you ladies think?

I think it has after affects. I got on a Taco Bell taco kick for days in a row during my pregnancy. Mehdi hasnt stopped tooting since birth. ;)

LOL@ Baby Mehdi tooting!

He is precious Yassmine! You look wonderful too, you 3 make a beautiful family. Please be sure to tell the proud papa congrats! How are you feeling after the C-section?

Congrats on the big baby boy. You are brave!!! After my going through natural child birth, I would not dare post a picture of me in the hospital. I know I will be beyond wrecked. You look beautiful.

It all stems from her first traveling experience. It was a lot of fun preparing and discussing it. We, on MENA, share like we are family and this is one of those "family" things that is silly to outsiders but humorous to the ppl who were there when the "silliness" began. No hard feelings. Just understand that sometimes what seems unnecessary to one, may be unnecessary but there are usually reasons behind it before posting in a way which makes them feel stupid for having a good time with it.

(F) amal (F)

Morning MENA! Feels so good to be back. Moving is crazy expecially when you are going through a major break up and increasingly hard pregnancy. I have missed MENA and the daily threads. As for Jackie, I have an idea. I also was a sleuth, but have not had it confirmed yet. Hope everyone is doing well and I look forward to catching up. Feels a bit weird coming back since I am no longer going through any immigration stuff, but oh well. I enjoy it and most of the people I have met here.

You don't worry about immig or no immig. I, for one, love ya and look forward to updates from you. You and the baby have been on my mind a lot so I'm glad to hear from you. I'll keep u and baby in my prayers. Call me if u need to talk.

Awwww...get that baby his/her Mexican food! Otherwise he/she will end up with a pinata shaped birth mark. :jest:

This is a super boring day. We're snowed/iced in and I am really wanting some mexican food!!!!!

:P I think it's the OCD/ADHD kicking in too :whistle: Weather says the weather is gonna be yucky till 6:00 pm tomorrow night. I might go stir crazy :blush:

Amy :crying: that's so unfair! Send it down here!!! or at least trade me for a few days. Its 70 degrees and a beautiful gray misty day out. PERFECT weather.......FOR SPRING. I soooooo miss the ice and snow of home. Hows that bean doin?

As for how Jackie goes? Most of us on this board care how Mrs Jackie is doing because she has been one of our #1 supporters since VJ began. She has supported us and been there when we needed support the most. If not for her, we wouldn't have MENA slumber parties and birthday threads and all of those special things that make this board so much darn fun! U're welcome to "care less" about her whereabouts but that just wasn't very nice, the way you said that. If you posted on here a little bit more often, we probably WOULD care about where you were at too. I don't post enough to be missed when I'm gone either but I don't throw a pity part about it. Sorry..but Jax is our girl (hi jax!!)

LOVE YA JAX!!!

and by the way *snicker* I know where Jax is too :whistle: I will let everybody know that at least she is safe so don't worry and I'm sure she will be updating soon.

Have a super teriffic Thursday everybody!

(F) amal (F)

Jackie is a wonderful woman; I'm in agreement. She has also been supportive.

The difference is - I do not need people to care about my whereabout. If I did, I would clearly post them on the board. I travel quite a bit; I do not inofrm visajourney. If I did inform visajourney, my whereabouts would be clear. I would know play the where is Waldo game. FYI-I hope she have safe travels and is safe as well.

and some of us care where Jackie is because she is a dear dear friend to many many of us and we all know she has went thru a very rough patch.

WE LOVE YOU JACKIE!!!!

and :bonk: for i adore. :angry:

do not be angry - I was just expressing my feelings about the game being played. Sorry!!!!

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.