DavidSimona

ROMANIAN MEDICAL

21 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

I cannot find anywhere online that USCIS would require the HPV vaccine. What is the source - just that doctor??? Then they are clearly milking people for money.

AOS

8-4-2006 Date of NOA's

1-4-2007 Green Card in mail

Removal of conditions

9-29-2008 I-751 delivered to CSC

12-29-2008 Green Card ordered :)

Citizenship

10-15-2011 Package sent to NSC

10-17-2011 NOA Priority Date

11-25-2011 Biometrics done

11-29-2011 In line for interview scheduling... woohoo!

12-20-2011 Interview scheduled ...received letter 3 days later

01-24-2012 Interview & Oath

Done!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

I would inform the embassy of this :whistle:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

It seems you're not the only one who's been told to get it. I've seen other posts up here lately where the women had to get it. So whether they've added the HPV vaccination to the list of required vaccinations? Who knows........

Dec 19, 2006 - Married at the city hall in Denmark

Jan 05, 2007 - Filed I-130 at the US embassy in Copenhagen (Approved)

Jan 30, 2007 - Received e-mail from embassy, I-130 has to be re-approved in London, we both need to file G-325A

Jan 31, 2007 - G-325A sent to US embassy in Copenhagen

Feb 15, 2007 - OP-169, DS 230 I & II, I-864 sent to US embassy in Copenhagen

Feb 27, 2007 - US embassy Copenhagen, I-130 re-approved and back

Mar 03, 2007 - Receive packet 4 - interview date April 12th

Mar 06, 2007 - Call from embassy - interview date is now on March 8th

Mar 08, 2007 - Interview at embassy - Visa approved IF medical report is all clear

Mar 14, 2007 - Medical exam

Apr 07, 2007 - Visa packet received

Apr 17, 2007 - POE Newark Intl. Airport

Apr 23, 2007 - USCIS refuse to change my mailing address

May 07, 2007 - Re-file for SSN

May 10, 2007 - USCIS receive visa packet from Newark

May 11, 2007 - Gets SSN

May 19, 2007 - Receive SS card

Jul 10, 2007 - Receive letter from TSC: greencard returned by post office - will re-send (duh!!!)

Sep 17, 2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

Feb 01, 2008 - Gets NC License - DMV will only issues it until Apr 17 08 (expiration date on entry visa in passport) since greencard not in hand

Mar 06, 2008 - After 10 months and some change GC FINALLY in hand!!

Apr 17 - Present: USCIS has managed to switch my case # with some else, send my greencard to the wrong address and had to make 3 - yes 3 - service requests on sending out my card

• 2 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Well I am going through my medical soon. I already checked with my family doctor about required vaccination. Well HPV is one of them and pretty pointless as my doctor told me! You'll get 3 shots within 8 month and a shot is about 159 Euro. Well I'll call the doctor where I'll have my medical to find out how this is continuing. I mean first of all I prolly won't even be here for the 2 shot and I'll have him making me a copy of the medical so I don't need to have another medical for AOS!

Anyways this is very expensive and for Women over 18 very pointless. My doctor said u need to obtain the time requirement from 1 first shot till 2 shot till 3 shot very carfully otherwise the whole thing would not protect you.

Well I'll find out about it more on Monday when I'll get in touch with my medical doctor.

Feb. 11, 2008 I-129f sent to VSC by priority,certified mail

Feb. 13, 2008 VSC received petition

Feb. 25, 2008 NOA1 received by mail

Mar. 28, 2008 approved online!!!!!!

Apr. 03, 2008 NOA2 hardcopy by mail

Apr. 07, 2008 NVC is forwarding our petition to the foreign Consulate

Apr. 11, 2008 The embassy in my home country is sending package to my OLD address in Woodstock, GA

May 27, 2008 Embassy is sending package again, at this time to my address in my home country

May 28, 2008 Finally received Packet 3

Jun. 09, 2008 Medical done!!!

Jul. 02, 2008 sent Checklist to embassy

Jul. 08, 2008 Packet 4, Date for Visa interview

Jul. 14, 2008 Visa interview canceled

Aug.06, 2008 new Visa interview, everything worked out they issued the VISA!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

I heard about that, and went on the website of the Frankfurt Embassy and printed out the list with vaccination. They say yes when you are between 11 and 26 years old. I turn 27 in a few days, and I'm like 2 months at least away from my medical, so nothing to worry about on my side. Heard how a few times that it's not really save to get those 3 shots. :blink:

.png

2/16/08 --> finally send I-129F to CSC

7/21/08 --> touched/NOA2 email

8/09/08 --> "Pakage 3" in the mail

8/21/08 --> Medical Exam

9/19/08 --> Interview

9/26/08 --> Visa arrived

10/08/08 --> flying from Duesseldorf - JFK - Cleveland

11/08/08 --> finally married :)

12/27/08 --> AOS/EAD/AP send to Chicago

5/13/09 --> found a job and we picked out Molly (Beagle Puppy)

5/20/09 --> I485 "Card has been ordered" and again on 5/29/09

5/23/09 --> "Welcome to the United States of America"

6/2/09 --> AOS approved

6/5/09 --> GC in the mail and at night brinnging home Molly... such a great feeling :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

Hey there! I am a February 2008 filler going through the last steps of the K3.

About the medical... I got my vaccination records but I still need to get some more shots. For example recently the HPV (Human Papiloma Virus) vaccine against uterine cancer is mandatory for all women under 26 years old... so I'll have to take that one too. Medical in Romania is about 350 $ of which 200 $ is just the HPV vaccine. The strange thing to me is that they give you the first dose and then for the other 2 you have to continue them in the US... But what wouldn't we do for that long-wanted visa in our passports?! Just about anything... I'll be trying to go for the medical next week June 11-12 and see how it goes.. Pretty nervous right now. I'm really scared about it.

Any experiences?

Our K-3 timeline

- jan. 12 2008 - Wedding

- feb. 11 2008 - sent I-130 to Chicago lockbox

- march 06 2008 - sent I-129F to CSC

- may 06 - APPROVED

- jun 12 - medical and interview passed! Visa in the passport!!!

- jun 24 - entry in US through Chicago

AOS

- jul 16 2008 - AOS + EAD sent to Chicago lockbox

- jul 28 - NOAs for AOS and EAD

- aug 6 - Bio letter

- aug 11 - RFE e-mail (I-864)

- aug 19 - Biometrics done (they scanned my little fingers maybe 20 times because fingerprints were not clear enough :P )

Thank you God! Just a few more steps..

.png .png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.