monnik

Catterday.....Pics please

41 posts in this topic

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Monnik....my fiancee loves Alan Jackson (his fav), Brad Paisley and Josh Turner songs. It is so cute to hear him in his accent singing the song "Little Bitty" by Alan Jackson. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!! I laugh though because he heard Garth Brooks sing and he thinks he sucks :lol: He also is a snoop dog kind of guy...not too sure if he understand the word but my man can dance to any beat!! :P

Jackie, you be careful when you go out of town.

I'm with you Bridget girl, I want to plop down and not move...well it's getting kind of hard to move much, lol! I find out next Wednesday when baby Malek will be born...probably a c-section. I hope you all have a great weekend and try and stay warm!!

Tasha

How funny ! We downloaded that song & he keeps playing it over & over again!!! heheheeeee

He listened to a Brad Paisley song & he liked it... so we're downloading some more.

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Guess what came in the mail today???? :whistle:The PR card *&* the Welcome letter!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: Now, if only hubby will wake up so he can actually open them!!!

I just got home - my mom & I went to a "Women's Wellness Expo" together this morning at Pennington Biomedical Research Center and it was really good. Listened to a coupla good lectures, got some freebies, had some free health screenings, got fed a nice salad for lunch. Now I've got to head out to do a little shopping.

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

DoggyHeaven.jpg

Now that is adorable. A lovely sentiment :)

Speaking of plopping....how you doin' Gabi?

I emerged from bed about 1pm and Im having a really hard time resisting the gravitational pull of the mattress. I would have just stayed in there, but big fat thunder rolls woke me up. I may just sleep all the way through to Monday morning. I still need to finish packing my hospital bag, buy/put batteries in all the baby's equipment, and put the carseat back together. Maybe if I stare at it I can accomplish this through telekenwhatever.

I have my 4 yr old granddaughter,Annalee, this weekend.

Had to pop in here. Its been a very long time since Ive seen that name. I had a great aunt named Annalee, this was the first time I encountered the name other than her. Very pretty :)

Guess what came in the mail today???? :whistle:The PR card *&* the Welcome letter!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: Now, if only hubby will wake up so he can actually open them!!!

Hoooray! :dance::dance::dance:

Slightly OT, my husband used to open every single piece of mail we got, regardless of whether or not it had his name on it. I used to get irritated with him for this, not because I was expecting secret letters, but because other people's mail is private (and he needed to learn to respect federal laws). He was forever hoping for his green card to magically appear in the mail after all the waiting and one day he saw an envelope decorated with the Statue of Liberty and the flag. He tore into it, thinking it was his welcome to America letter. But it turned out to be a loan offer for me. Bless his heart, I hated to point out to him that 1) USCIS isnt going to send you anything in a flashy envelope and 2) They wouldnt send his green card to my name.

nobody-expects.jpg

Edited by yassmine2878

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I just got home - my mom & I went to a "Women's Wellness Expo" together this morning at Pennington Biomedical Research Center and it was really good. Listened to a coupla good lectures, got some freebies, had some free health screenings, got fed a nice salad for lunch. Now I've got to head out to do a little shopping.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congrats Noura!!! :dance::dance:

NOte to self...do NOT introduce monnik's husband to Usama. I HATE country music!!!! lol

I"m installing a new printer and the ##%% company left out the black ink cartridge. Not like they're cheap either those suckers are expensive and I have three printers to supply the way my kids print!!!

Have a huge migraine so I am trying to stay away from my living room which is mercilessly shining the sun in. Got some icky errands done and will be headed out to make chicken fajita soup.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline

NOte to self...do NOT introduce monnik's husband to Usama. I HATE country music!!!! lol

I"m installing a new printer and the ##%% company left out the black ink cartridge. Not like they're cheap either those suckers are expensive and I have three printers to supply the way my kids print!!!

Have a huge migraine so I am trying to stay away from my living room which is mercilessly shining the sun in. Got some icky errands done and will be headed out to make chicken fajita soup.

You and me both.

Olivia, that pic in your siggy looks like my cat Totonka.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

That cat looks like a couple of cats I've snagged pix of! :lol:

You and me both.

Olivia, that pic in your siggy looks like my cat Totonka.

catandmonkey.jpg

catandmonkey3.jpg

catandmonkey2.jpg

lacomida.jpg

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congratulations!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Timeline

Awwwww, those are soooooo cute!

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I used to love The Judds and Randy Travis back in the day. Today I do not listen to alot of Country music but I like The Dixie Chicks and Little Big Town.

Have a good Saturday!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.