Meriem_DZ

Kamel and Asiya's interview on Tuesday!!!

20 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
:dance: GOOD LUCK!!!!! :dance: sending some majoooooooooooooor mojo your way and praying you get that visa fast inshAllah!! :D please keep us updated and let us know how it went :)

whatever it takes...or how my heart breaks...i will be right here waiting for you... 636.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

:dance: We got approved today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so happy. Kamel said it went very smoothly and all they needed to see were some pics and some emails. We are so excited! He said they told him that he should get his passport with the visa stamp in approximately 2 weeks. We are hoping for sooner. My love will be here soon...Insha'allah!!! We have been apart for 9 months now. I can't believe that in less than a month I will be reunited with him. Woohoo!!!!!!!

Thank you all so much for your support and prayers and love. Please continue to pray for his safe and speedy travel that is ahead. We love you all so much and feel like you are all our new family in this Visa Journey that we are traveling together. No one but our friends here in VJ can understand the emotional rollercoaster that we have gone through or are going through unless they have gone through this process. I am so glad we all understand each other and can build the friendships that we have over the past year. :luv: We continue to pray for all of our friends here and wish everyone luck on their journeys as well. Insha'allah. We love you all!!!! We will keep you all posted.

Kamel and Asiya

"Ours is a love beyond borders."

Filed: Timeline
:dance: We got approved today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so happy. Kamel said it went very smoothly and all they needed to see were some pics and some emails. We are so excited! He said they told him that he should get his passport with the visa stamp in approximately 2 weeks. We are hoping for sooner. My love will be here soon...Insha'allah!!! We have been apart for 9 months now. I can't believe that in less than a month I will be reunited with him. Woohoo!!!!!!!

Thank you all so much for your support and prayers and love. Please continue to pray for his safe and speedy travel that is ahead. We love you all so much and feel like you are all our new family in this Visa Journey that we are traveling together. No one but our friends here in VJ can understand the emotional rollercoaster that we have gone through or are going through unless they have gone through this process. I am so glad we all understand each other and can build the friendships that we have over the past year. :luv: We continue to pray for all of our friends here and wish everyone luck on their journeys as well. Insha'allah. We love you all!!!! We will keep you all posted.

Kamel and Asiya

Gives me so much hope going into Algiers in few months . I have a couple more months at nvc left... I am really happy for you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Kamel and Asiya

:dance: :dance: :dance: congratulations :dance: :dance: :dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.