Wet toilet wipes?

Do you use wet toilet wipes?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Do you carry them in your purse?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't have a purse!

44 posts in this topic

I use it ever since I landed in North America. Always make me feel fresh and clean...

can't beat that fresh and clean feeling...

i got some in the ford explorer... and some in my purse... and also at home... never leave home without them... lol

and we can all see just how fresh your lil butt is :lol:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever since I went to the Philippines I have carried them :thumbs:

jim., you carry a purse????????????????

:lol::lol::thumbs::thumbs::lol::lol:

08/17/08: Mailed N400 to TSC

08/19/08: USPS attempted delivery

08/20/08: TSC received N400

08/21/08: TSC cashed check

09/02/08: Received NOA...........Priority date: 08/20/08

..............................................Notice date : 08/22/08

09/02/08: Received Biometrics Notification

09/18/08: Biometrics completed - Charlotte DO

10/24/08: Received Interview Letter

12/08/08: Interview @ 1:00pm. APPROVED!

01/05/09: Oath Ceremony 10:00AM. Now officially a USC!!!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

01/17/09: Applied for US Passport and passport card

01/28/09: Received US Passport

01/29/09: Received US passport card

01/29/09: Received naturalization certificate back from passport office

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

*cough - sputter*

Ok - I don't carry them in the handbag, but I do have them by the john at home.

:blush: I thought his name was Wes...not John

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

*cough - sputter*

Ok - I don't carry them in the handbag, but I do have them by the john at home.

:blush: I thought his name was Wes...not John

:lol::lol::lol:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

I don't carry them in my purse since it's very rare I'll need them while at work, but I do bring them with me when I travel.

I also keep them at home.

They are similar to baby wipes, except that baby wipes cannot be flushed (they clog drains and mess with septic systems) but the flushable wipes can. I remember when I was potty-training my oldest that I was so frustrated at how poorly TP does in cleaning off the bum. I had just given up on that and started using his baby wipes. But it was frustrating becuase they couldnt' be flushed.

Two weeks later in the bath aisle, I saw the flushable wipes and almost broke out in tears. I haven't looked back since.

I don't carry them in my purse since it's very rare I'll need them while at work, but I do bring them with me when I travel.

I also keep them at home.

They are similar to baby wipes, except that baby wipes cannot be flushed (they clog drains and mess with septic systems) but the flushable wipes can. I remember when I was potty-training my oldest that I was so frustrated at how poorly TP does in cleaning off the bum. I had just given up on that and started using his baby wipes. But it was frustrating becuase they couldnt' be flushed.

Two weeks later in the bath aisle, I saw the flushable wipes and almost broke out in tears. I haven't looked back since.

:lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

one great step forward for mankind!!! gotta love those wipes... they are great for everything...

sticky hands from kids... spills... and the OTHER... lol

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

I don't carry any, also don't have them at home but they are a good idea! When I visit India again I'd definitely have them with me!! I carried wet wipes around everywhere there...but never needed to use them for the bathroom actually. (found western style toilets w/ toilet paper)

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

i'm with luvalimey on this one ... after my eldest was potty trained ... he had a hard time cleaning everything nicely (so to speak). the flushable wipes are much easier for a 3-4 yr than TP. so yes, we are spoiled ... and have them on the back of the toilet!! :thumbs:

and like mdyoung, i also carry some in my purse for the same reason (cheap gov't TP at work!!!) :lol:

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

All I can think of when I see this topic is those stupid Charmin bears in the commercial, pi$$ing in the woods, then dancing and singing about it.

:lol:

SA4userbar.jpg

What's a wet toilet wipe?

do we have to teach you everything here?!?!?! KBC72042.jpg

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif