Woody and H

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE APPROVED ON FEBRUARY 7, 2008 INTERVIEW

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Had my interview yesterday and i passed it!!! eeehhaaa...It felt so good to be congratulated and welcomed to the U.S.A. by the consul..It wasn't really hard after all..Thanks to VJ family..I owe this to you as well!

I was already at the embassy at around four in the morning.At around five we were guided to sit on those benches at the waiting shed after showing the guard our appointment letter and a valid I.D. I think it was at around six past when we were allowed to enter the building and were seated on those blue chairs.An employee then told us to prepare our DS forms and appointment letter as well and to wait till its our turn to show those forms and get our number..My number was 7024.

Numbers aren't called in order but randomly..My number got called first and I was assigned to window 21.She only took my authenticated Birth Certificate and my NBI Clearance..I was only asked a few questions like:

How many times did he visited me?

When and how long did he stayed on each visit?

When was he born?

How many times was he married before?

Why did those marriages ended

She wanted to see some pics of us together and just told me to flip through the pages so i did..She then asked for my for I-134 affidavit of support. I asked her if she needed the income tax returns.. She only took the 2006 and 2007 income tax returns.Then she told me to go back to my sit and wait for my name to be called again and to prepare my pics so i could show it to the CO.

After the biometrics, I went back to my sit and waited.I think it was almost ten when my number flashed on the screen for my CO interview. I was assigned to a very nice lady at window 28.She then told me to take an oath and raise my right hand.She asked me the same Q's the prescreener asked me.After asking me those questions..she took time to read my documents then said ALL MY DOCUMENTS ARE IN ORDER..CONGRATULATIONS! WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.. CALIFORNIA IS A VERY NICE PLACE. THE WEATHER OVER THERE IS NOT AS COLD AS THE OTHER STATES.A LOT OF FILIPINOS LIVE THERE TOO SO I AM SURE YOU ARE GOING TO ENJOY YOUR STAY THERE.( WOW!!! ) She then told me to go back to my sit and wait for my name to be called for Delbros.

When my name was called for Delbros i gave the guy my deposit slip for document verification.He took it and put it in a folder together with my thick file..hehehe..and told me to then go to the delbros cashier to pay my visa delivery fee. I paid P1,165 for them to deliver my visa..shocking???..lol..i know..but yet this is how it's done..so no complaints..

I was out of the USE by 11am..thank gawd!Only have to wait for my visa. For all those who passed the interview..CONGRATULATIONS and GOODLUCK!!!

P 1,165? visa delivery?... Anyway congratulations! :thumbs: :thumbs:

God is Great .. God is good... all the time..

N_-400

12/13/2010- SEnt The packet

12/22/2010- The packet was returned due to missing page.

12/23/2010- Resend the packet with complete pages.

12/29/2010- Check cashed in

01/03/2010- Receive NOA

01/10/2011- Email from USCIS for the Required Evidence( Finger printing)

01/26/2011-Biometric Schedule

02/07/2011-USCIS online status update-

02/12/2011- Received Interview Letter Scheduled March 14

02/12/2011- Received Descheduled letter

02/17/2011- USCIS online Status update

02/22/2011-New IL arrived schedule for March 29

02/22/2011-Descheduled Letter Again ( 2nd Time)

02/23/2011- I called USCIS and I was told new schedule in the computer for March 22

02/23/2011-USCIS ONline update....

03/01/2011-Interview Letter for March 22 @ 7:15 AM

03/22/2011- Interview and Oath; US Citizen

congratulations!!! :thumbs:

I-130 PETITION

May-11-07 Mailed I-130 to CSC

Sept-14-07 I-130 APPROVED!!!!..after 100 days!

NVC Process

Sept-24-07 NVC rec'd case/assigned number

Jan-04-08 NVC CASE COMPLETE

USEM

Feb-14-2008 INTERVIEW IN USEManila APPROVED!!!

Feb-19-2008 Visa in HAND!! Wohoo!!!

IN TEXAS

Feb-28-2008 POE DFW

Mar-24-2008 Receive Green Card on Mail..

REMOVING CONDITIONS NOV..

Jan-11-2010 Mailed I-175 to VSC

Had my interview yesterday and i passed it!!! eeehhaaa...It felt so good to be congratulated and welcomed to the U.S.A. by the consul..It wasn't really hard after all..Thanks to VJ family..I owe this to you as well!

I was already at the embassy at around four in the morning.At around five we were guided to sit on those benches at the waiting shed after showing the guard our appointment letter and a valid I.D. I think it was at around six past when we were allowed to enter the building and were seated on those blue chairs.An employee then told us to prepare our DS forms and appointment letter as well and to wait till its our turn to show those forms and get our number..My number was 7024.

Numbers aren't called in order but randomly..My number got called first and I was assigned to window 21.She only took my authenticated Birth Certificate and my NBI Clearance..I was only asked a few questions like:

When was he born?

She wanted to see some pics of us together and just told me to flip through the pages so i did..She then asked for my for I-134 affidavit of support. I asked her if she needed the income tax returns.. She only took the 2006 and 2007 income tax returns.Then she told me to go back to my sit and wait for my name to be called again and to prepare my pics so i could show it to the CO.

After the biometrics, I went back to my sit and waited.I think it was almost ten when my number flashed on the screen for my CO interview. I was assigned to a very nice lady at window 28.She then told me to take an oath and raise my right hand.She asked me the same Q's the prescreener asked me.After asking me those questions..she took time to read my documents then said ALL MY DOCUMENTS ARE IN ORDER..CONGRATULATIONS! WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.. CALIFORNIA IS A VERY NICE PLACE. THE WEATHER OVER THERE IS NOT AS COLD AS THE OTHER STATES.A LOT OF FILIPINOS LIVE THERE TOO SO I AM SURE YOU ARE GOING TO ENJOY YOUR STAY THERE.( WOW!!! ) She then told me to go back to my sit and wait for my name to be called for Delbros.

When my name was called for Delbros i gave the guy my deposit slip for document verification.He took it and put it in a folder together with my thick file..hehehe..and told me to then go to the delbros cashier to pay my visa delivery fee. I paid P1,165 for them to deliver my visa..shocking???..lol..i know..but yet this is how it's done..so no complaints..

I was out of the USE by 11am..thank gawd!Only have to wait for my visa. For all those who passed the interview..CONGRATULATIONS and GOODLUCK!!!

IS IT NOT 165.OO PESOS ONLY? THAT'S WHAT I PAID THE OTHER DAY..

June 11 - Mailed I-129F to TSC

June 14 - CSC Received I-129F

June 20 - I-129F Notice Date

Nov 2 - NOA2

Nov 8 - NOA 2 hard copy

Nov 20 - Package left NVC

Nov. 26 - USEM received our packet from NVC

Jan 8- Early Medical, received Packet 4

Jan 10- Medical Passed after 3 days in SLEC!!! Whew!!!

Jan 17: Early CFO seminar

Jan 30 - SLEC Medical Exam Appt

Feb 7th - INTERVIEW appointment at USEM (APPROVED!!!)

Feb 12th - Visa on Hand!

Feb 15th - Patrick's departure

Feb 18 - Pat filed for Social Security # and we applied for marriage license

March 1- WEDDING DAY

March 14 - Pat got his SS card thru the mail

Mid-April - We received our marriage license in the mail

May 2- Michelle's graduation :)

May 5- AOS Filing

May 13 - NOA 1 for AED AOS

May 31 - Biometrics

June 25- Notice of Tranfer of Docs to CSC

July 16 - EAD - Card Production Ordered

July 24 - EAD Card RECEIVED

July 25 - AOS WELCOME NOTICE RECEIVED

July 28 - GREEN CARD received!!!

April 30,2010 - I-751 sent to VSC

May 04, 2010 - I-767C

MARCH29, 2012 - N-400 SENT

Timeline

When was he born?

I'm from Kidapawan City..an hour and a half away from Davao City..The Delbros cashier told me thats the fee i needed to pay since they do not have an office over there..I jokingly told her why don't she just addressed it in her manila office and I will just pick it up.. :lol: Told her i am just a few hours away from manila..and people from manila only pays P165..It's hold up..hehehe...anyways i don't have a choice but to pay so i did..

congrats! :dance::dance:

NATURALIZATION TIMELINE

May 16, 2011~ mailed N-400

May 20, 2011~ received NOA1

May 31, 2011~ Biometrics letter received sked June 1st

June 01,2011~ Biometrics appt. DONE!

June 23, 2011~ email notification scheduled for Testing and Interview

June 27, 2011~ received interview letter by mail

Aug 01, 2011~ interview at Atlanta GA, PASSED!

Aug 05, 2011~ Oath taking at 1pm

ROC TIMELINE

Nov. 30, 2009~mailed I-751 (VSC)

Dec. 03, 2009~Extension letter and NOA1 received

Jan. 04, 2010~ Biometrics at Metairie, LA

March 10, 2010~ approved!

March 13, 2010~ approval notice sent

March 15, 2010~ received approval letter and GC in mail!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Kidapawan is just an hour away from GEnsan and it's 1165 :angry: too expensive. anyways, still worth it coz u were approved.

congrats :thumbs::dance:

Timeline
Kidapawan is just an hour away from GEnsan and it's 1165 :angry: too expensive. anyways, still worth it coz u were approved.

congrats :thumbs::dance:

Maraming Salamat Po!!!..I just hope to have my visa soon..Can't wait to be with the love of my life!.. BTW, can someone please tell me how long does it take to get the CFO sticker after the visa arrives.. My fiance is planning to get a connecting flight from Davao City to Manila then LAX and he was asking me how long do I need to stand by in Manila for me to be able to get my sticker at CFO then back to the airport..Is six hours fine for me to have this done? Considering the traffic and the hassles along the way?..

I hope someone could help me..Thanks again..

I'm from Kidapawan City..an hour and a half away from Davao City..The Delbros cashier told me thats the fee i needed to pay since they do not have an office over there..I jokingly told her why don't she just addressed it in her manila office and I will just pick it up.. :lol: Told her i am just a few hours away from manila..and people from manila only pays P165..It's hold up..hehehe...anyways i don't have a choice but to pay so i did..

Gosh, that sucks!!! 1,165 is just too much even if your all the way to Datu Paglas! I hope you'd get your visa in as fast as 24 hours. But at least, you got approved and that is the best news :dance: ... CONGRATS!!!

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

I was assigned to a very nice lady at window 28.She then told me to take an oath and raise my right hand.She asked me the same Q's the prescreener asked me.After asking me those questions..she took time to read my documents then said ALL MY DOCUMENTS ARE IN ORDER..CONGRATULATIONS! WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.. CALIFORNIA IS A VERY NICE PLACE. THE WEATHER OVER THERE IS NOT AS COLD AS THE OTHER STATES.A LOT OF FILIPINOS LIVE THERE TOO SO I AM SURE YOU ARE GOING TO ENJOY YOUR STAY THERE.( WOW!!! ) She then told me to go back to my sit and wait for my name to be called for Delbros.

:dance::dance::dance: WOW indeed. CONGRATULATIONS :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: .

MY JOURNEY

* March 26,2008- Leave Philippines

* March 28,2008- POE GUAM....nice people...IMMIGRATION very accommodating...good ,friendly people

* March 28,2008 - Arrived Orlando, Florida

* April 02,2008- Apply SSN

* April 18,2008- BRIDAL SHOWER

* April 20,2008- Rcvd my SSN

* April 26,2008- MARRIAGE

* April 28,2008- Rcvd my Marriage Certificate Documents

* April 28,2008- Change my name to my married name SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE

* May 01,2008- Got 2 Bank Accounts

* May 05, 2008- Rcvd my SSN with my married name on it

* May 22,2008- Got 2 Credit Card Accounts approval

* May 23-28,2008- Visit Alabama,Mississippi and Louisiana

7061.gif

* May 31,2008 - Mailed my EAD- I-765

* June 04,2008 - Notice Date Rcvd

* June 09,2008 - NOA arrived (PROBLEM:My first name spelled incorrectly)

* Aug. 02, 2008- Rcvd a USCIS letter that they corrected the typo error

Fast Forward...

FEB 12,2011 - SUBMITTED I-751 APPLICATION TO VERMONT SERVICE CENTER

FEB 22,2011 - RECEIVED NOTICE OF ACTION ON I-751 APPLICATION

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Timeline

When was he born?

CONGRATULATIONS!!! GLAD TO KNOW I HAVE A KABABAYAN HERE!!! :yes: HAVE A SAFE TRIP SOON!!! CAN I ATTEND TO YOUR FAREWELL PARTY???? (jokE, joke,joke) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.