yassmine2878

Friday!

89 posts in this topic

Seems after having tubes tied 8 years ago and having a uterine ablation..........my awful GI issues haven't been GI at all. I've know for about a week. I'm a VERY HIGH RISK so I was kinda hesitant on saying anything.

Wow thats a miracle baby! Congrats to both of you and I wish you a very happy and safe pregnancy! :luv:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Seems after having tubes tied 8 years ago and having a uterine ablation..........my awful GI issues haven't been GI at all. I've know for about a week. I'm a VERY HIGH RISK so I was kinda hesitant on saying anything.

Wow thats a miracle baby! Congrats to both of you and I wish you a very happy and safe pregnancy! :luv:

Thanks! Now I'm going to go get a burrito :D

They are really good with extra sour cream :thumbs:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Wow, all of these MENA babies. You all are scaring me. I'm taking another tip next month and I don't want to come home with an extra surprise.

Congrats and have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Label.jpg

.png

mybabygirl-1-1.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I know what you mean!

Congrats Amy!

Wow, all of these MENA babies. You all are scaring me. I'm taking another tip next month and I don't want to come home with an extra surprise.

Congrats and have a happy and healthy 9 months!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Aymerlu, Im happy to see you posted your ordeal. We are all here to support you. My prayers, as always, are with you. (F)

Update on me....Im home from the hospital and full of morphine. The stone could not be removed as it was way too big. The Doctor broke it up and now I have a stent and a catheter. I was loaded with infection, but by the grace of God Im alive.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I'm next in line for donuts :huh::o:D:dance:

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! That's amazing news Amy!!!! Congrats! Could you send some donut energy my way please????

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Timeline
Aymerlu, Im happy to see you posted your ordeal. We are all here to support you. My prayers, as always, are with you. (F)

Update on me....Im home from the hospital and full of morphine. The stone could not be removed as it was way too big. The Doctor broke it up and now I have a stent and a catheter. I was loaded with infection, but by the grace of God Im alive.

I'm so glad you are home Nagi. I've been thinking about you. As always you are in my prayers.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

WOW! That Sucks! I am glad you are ok. :luv:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

I hope you feel better :luv:(F)

Timeline

They are really good with extra sour cream :thumbs:

Today for lunch I had doritos dipped in cottage cheese. I was actually craving it! :unsure: What's up with that?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thank you all soooooo very much! Had I not gone to the ER, my kidney could have blown up.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.