Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Evidence to Interview?

3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania

Hi all!

I had a question regarding the evidence that is to be used to support the interview. Do we only send the forms back to the embassy and keep the evidence and take that to the Interview? One place said to send no documents, but bring them to the Interview. Then one of the forms that is to be filed and sent back said to include evidence of engagement and affidavit of support. I am soooo confused and hope someone can steer me in the right direction. Thanks so much! :help:

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana

You take the evidence with you to the interview.

Packet 3 should tell you what forms you need to mail back to them.

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

for the consulate in tirana, you mail in all of the necessary documents

here is a link to the packet 3 that they will send to your fiance (it will be both in albanian and english): http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...&hl=albania

you have to mail in all of the documents that they list in packet 3...since one of the forms that you have to send back (i think it was DS156K) says to include evidence of engagement to your fiance, i included my evidences with the packet as well...i will bring more evidence with me to the interview, and copies of what i sent them, but i did mail them in

tirana is a little bit different than most embassies because you have to mail them ALL of the documents (including i-134 financial documents, police and birth certificates) and THEN they will schedule your interview

message me if you have more questions

Edited by babybluesusie

Removal of Conditions NOA: 2/24/11

Biometrics Appt: 8/15/11

ROC Approval: 9/30/11

Card Production Ordered: 10/11/11

Card Received: 10/15/11

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...